Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by philphan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I dont believe JP smooth out her insecurities else there would be no crying and talk about who is still there for her at the RC the night after bentley left. Yesterday she said spending time with ben is what she needed to get over bentley.

Was this a VO or did we see her say it? I don't remember.

If the bolded is actually true, then why is she still harping about wonderful Bent?

MF has paid lots of $$ for Bent to get to Hong Kong....his part of the script isn't finished yet.

philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I dont believe JP smooth out her insecurities else there would be no crying and talk about who is still there for her at the RC the night after bentley left. Yesterday she said spending time with ben is what she needed to get over bentley.

Was this a VO or did we see her say it? I don't remember.

If the bolded is actually true, then why is she still harping about wonderful Bent?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I thought she said the same thing with Dino too reason no idea

Even if she said it with Dino she mentions nothing of an emotional tie with him.

YES YES Ali first kiss with Roberto was not shown either.

Ali's first kiss with Roberto was on the zipline. It was shown and also talked about in her blog.
Here's the youtube video where she clearly states this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Totally rhetorical question: ya think if I confidently state some things as fact, it'll come true?

I will have a pony.

Let's try it!

I will have a million dollars, and the first thing I will do is buy you that pony! :awesome:

:giggle: laughlaughlaugh

No worries, we'll keep at it!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:40 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I thought she said the same thing with Dino too reason no idea

Even if she said it with Dino she mentions nothing of an emotional tie with him.

Ali's first kiss with Roberto was on the zipline. It was shown and also talked about in her blog.
Here's the youtube video where she clearly states this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Totally rhetorical question: ya think if I confidently state some things as fact, it'll come true?

I will have a pony.

Let's try it!

I will have a million dollars, and the first thing I will do is buy you that pony! :awesome:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Totally random and rhetorical question: ya think if I confidently state some things as fact, they'll come true?

I will have a pony.

ETA: JINX! Didn't realize you already included the link :D

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Yesterday was Ashley starting over point, and that spell trouble for JP, if she was emotionally invested in him why say it is a fresh start?? the edit JP got yesterday was not flattering either, and Ben did say I want to know more about you because I am always the one who is talking when we are having our conversations so they are having conversations on those group dates but because it was the bentley show we did not see it. There is a photograph out there that we was them have on th efirst group date but we did not see the conversation only bentley man he is annoying me to know end, next week cant come soon enough to see the back of the idiot.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm

@Max64 wrote:
@Reality Mary wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@ironcat wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! Food for thought for sure!

The thing is, as ridiculous as it sounds, I think Ashley thought she had more of an emotional connection with Bentley than a physical one. Clearly, she was misled as to who the real Bentley was, and her emotional connection was merely with the character Bentley was playing when he toyed with her emotions.

While it could be true that Ashley thought she had an emotional connection with Bentley, it's not what we are being shown. Does that make sense? "Edit"-wise we can only go by what we see and hear of "Fleiss'" version of the "story". I don't think she mentioned "emotions" when refering to Bentley. I could be wrong though!

I just don't get what Bentley and Ashley had according to the edit. There must be things not shown or things said we did not hear because it makes no sense to me. A player guy comes on to her with a pretty good line and that is the kind of guy she falls helplessly in love with...

Lets not forget she did this all in the 10 hours total she spent with him.

I agree... it truly is crazy... especially when she has so many good quality guys there. She had to zoon in on the "BIGGEST" loser that she was tipped off on to boot! Aye! duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Food for thought for sure!

The thing is, as ridiculous as it sounds, I think Ashley thought she had more of an emotional connection with Bentley than a physical one. Clearly, she was misled as to who the real Bentley was, and her emotional connection was merely with the character Bentley was playing when he toyed with her emotions.

While it could be true that Ashley thought she had an emotional connection with Bentley, it's not what we are being shown. Does that make sense? "Edit"-wise we can only go by what we see and hear of "Fleiss'" version of the "story". I don't think she mentioned "emotions" when refering to Bentley. I could be wrong though! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just don't get what Bentley and Ashley had according to the edit. There must be things not shown or things said we did not hear because it makes no sense to me. A player guy comes on to her with a pretty good line and that is the kind of guy she falls helplessly in love with... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lets not forget she did this all in the 10 hours total she spent with him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

While it could be true that Ashley thought she had an emotional connection with Bentley, it's not what we are being shown. Does that make sense? "Edit"-wise we can only go by what we see and hear of "Fleiss'" version of the "story". I don't think she mentioned "emotions" when refering to Bentley. I could be wrong though! :winkie:

I just don't get what Bentley and Ashley had according to the edit. There must be things not shown or things said we did not hear because it makes no sense to me. A player guy comes on to her with a pretty good line and that is the kind of guy she falls helplessly in love with... duh

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 pm

@ironcat wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

While it could be true that Ashley thought she had an emotional connection with Bentley, it's not what we are being shown. Does that make sense? "Edit"-wise we can only go by what we see and hear of "Fleiss'" version of the "story". I don't think she mentioned "emotions" when refering to Bentley. I could be wrong though! :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still think the spark vs. slow burn comment in Ash's blog could point to both Ben F. or JP vs Bentley.... :A-okay:

When I first read it, I immediately thought it pointed at Ben. But the arguments for JP vs. Bentley make sense too.
I also agree with those who said that it seems like a big chunk of her blog is missing. Nothing is said about the group date party and the cocktail party.

I'm surprised there is no mention of her makeout session with JP. Either an "HAHA we're auditioning for Skinemax" if he's F1 or "I think I had a little too much to drink, sorry Mom!" if he's F2 and she feels like she needs to apologize to F1 for it. However, she's a pro for already nipping the whole F1 is a Default Theory in the bud by starting early to explain how wonderful it is when love starts as a slow burn, etc. etc. If F1 is even halfway enamored of her, I'm sure it's working marvelously.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum