Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

I don't agree with this, starting with the fact that JP is genuine and when he reassures her, it's for real, not messing with her. It doesn't make any sense to me if Ben is F1 because it's JP that is shown to be soothing her insecurities and rescuing her from Bentley. I also don't think they would cut out the F1's first kiss with the lead, I would think it's important. However, maybe you're right, her blog was leaning towards Ben today IMO.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 pm

@Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 pm

@Pattycake92 wrote:Any thoughts on what Ben's conflicts will be? The F1 always has something to overcome. I can see with JP that it might be his impatience with the process coupled with a little bit of jealousy. Ali thought Roberto was out of her league... Emily had to overcome her memory of her ex who passed away. The conflict that the f1 has usually emerges very early in the process. Just curious as to what Ben's would be?

Could it be that the person that has to "overcome" something is Ashley? Just a thought... it could be an interesting twist. Ben F has confindence in Ashley as he said on their 1 on 1 time (paraphrasing) "You're smart, you'll figure it out"... he is telling Ashley to have confidence in her feelings and to let go of the insecurities.

:greenman: Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

@Living wrote:
@LuvnIt wrote:
@noobsleuth wrote:I found the F1 and F2 sitting in room discussing their relationship with Ashley a little bizarre last night. Has that ever happened before? I wonder why they showed that. I noticed JP getting a little jealous of Ben F. kissing Ashley. I guess Bentley has to disappear sooner or later and they needed to set up some-kind of showdown between these two.

I kind of got the impression that Ben F was somewhat razzing JP about saying he had kissed Ashley, when JP asked what, when The other guy Blake i think said he is full of IT then Ben says i don't want to talk about with you huys but he was smiling as he said it.. Both those guys Blake, Ben F included knew that JP is way into Ashley did you all not hear what Ben told JP, be patient because it will drive you crazy and JP said it already has. But that was my take on Ben saying he had already kissed Ashley , i know others view it much differently.

Ben F saying he has kissed Ashley does not sound F1 to me. That is like William childish thing to do. Maybe he had maybe he had not. We cannot presume one way or the other. For me that cuts him out of being F1. You do not kiss and tell, or even sit and discuss with other guys such details.

But both JP and Ben were in on the 'kiss and tell' discussion. And, Ames has been confirmed by RS to be on Bachelor Pad this season. How does that work with an Ames F1 scenario?

Back to top Go down

Post by Living on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I found the F1 and F2 sitting in room discussing their relationship with Ashley a little bizarre last night. Has that ever happened before? I wonder why they showed that. I noticed JP getting a little jealous of Ben F. kissing Ashley. I guess Bentley has to disappear sooner or later and they needed to set up some-kind of showdown between these two.

I kind of got the impression that Ben F was somewhat razzing JP about saying he had kissed Ashley, when JP asked what, when The other guy Blake i think said he is full of IT then Ben says i don't want to talk about with you huys but he was smiling as he said it.. Both those guys Blake, Ben F included knew that JP is way into Ashley did you all not hear what Ben told JP, be patient because it will drive you crazy and JP said it already has. But that was my take on Ben saying he had already kissed Ashley , i know others view it much differently.

Ben F saying he has kissed Ashley does not sound F1 to me. That is like William childish thing to do. Maybe he had maybe he had not. We cannot presume one way or the other. For me that cuts him out of being F1. You do not kiss and tell, or even sit and discuss with other guys such details.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Ben has stated he has been closed off since his father has pass away. He also seems very shy and without a bit of confidence around the others. IMO he is a little like Ryan and the music played with them was ryan and Trista proposal song.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum