SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Living wrote:The bachelorette usually has 12 episodes with AFR and MTA. Which makes actual filming 10 episodes. The 10th is FRC and MTP. 9 is FD, 8th is LCD and 7th is HTD.

OK we have viewed up to episode 4. We know in episode 5 Bentley comes back. We do not know if he stays for 2 episodes (5 and 6) or not but we know he features big in both these episodes.

We also know, that the first 3 episodes was about 2 weeks in real time.

OK, so episode 6 Bentley is the heart breaker, episode 7 we have home town dates and continue. We all need some time to heal and get over a heartbreak. Ashley is doing her healing while going out with these men, no alone time etc. I really feel none of the men stand a chance at this point. Not enough time.

Usually there are 11 episodes.

HTD
FD
Mtf, LCD, FRC
Mtnothing and ATFR are separate episides
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:44 pm

This season will have 10 episodes according to TVGuide:

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/bachelorette-2011/episode-10-season-7/bachelorette/100447

Season 7, Episode 10

Episode Synopsis: Original Air Date: Aug 1, 2011
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm sure they are going to milk the return of the dbag for all it's worth, but some blog. or interview with CH said Bentley spent about an hour with Ashley when he returned. So in real time, it seems that it was all over pretty swiftly, Gawd, I hope so. They have dragged this on way too long as it is. I hope we never hear or see Bentley after he returns and leaves in HK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Love_Me wrote:This season will have 10 episodes according to TVGuide:

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/bachelorette-2011/episode-10-season-7/bachelorette/100447

Season 7, Episode 10

Episode Synopsis: Original Air Date: Aug 1, 2011

From may 23 to aug 1 there are 11 Monday's

Maybe they aren't counting the men tell nothing no idea
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:55 pm

JBF wrote:All we need now from Ben or Ryan or Bentley is a "heartbroken" backstory and they can qualify as "engaged to Ashley"

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/bachelorette_ashley_hebert_has_found_her_man.php?adid=trendingstories

The lucky winner can't stop gushing about falling in love with Ashley. "He said, 'I'm in such a great place in my life, and I'm the happiest I've ever been,'" a show insider told the magazine. "He's the sweetest guy, and he's very sensitive. He had his heart broken in the past, but he loves being in a relationship, and he and Ashley have great chemistry!"

agentcurls wrote:
JP eluded to being heartbroken in his intro piece....even though he hasn't had many committed relationships in the past 10 years, or stopped dating someone because something was missing, etc... I guess he was still considering himself "heartbroken" ...

JBF wrote:
The odd thing is that he doesn't discuss it with Ashley on their date and she thinks he is the reason for his breakups with women. However, we all know the joys of "lop & chop" with the editors. This conversation played to the cameras. We do NOT know what all they discussed that did not get included.

Quote from JP episode#1:

Twelve years of dating in New York, falling in love, getting my heart broken, there was always just something missing. So I know I'm ready. If I met the right girl, if I fell in love, if she was it, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for her.

Quote from JP episode#3:

“You take a leap of faith. You get hurt. But time heals all and you just move on and things get put into perspective and, eventually, you meet an amazing girl and things change…”

Quote from Ben episode #2:

My parents had a wonderful marriage, happy and joyful. They were very much in love up until my dad passed away. From an emotional standpoint, I've been pretty guarded since my dad died.

Now, maybe in the upcoming story, Ben will supply the above. We still know very little about him.

Still waiting for him to use the word "chemistry" though...

[i][b] Ben's PIs will tell us more in the next few epis. I have a feeling Ben F will have more of a presence in the coming weeks...

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 pm

I made a correction to the last post... Ben's quote is from episode #1.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm

We know she has this physically sharp connection with JP not only because we see it - we witness the open mouthed kisses, etc. - plus, she tells us how sexy she finds JP's shaved head. Therefore, it is safe to say that there is a definite physical connection with JP since those things are physical in nature.

On the other hand, while she enjoyed Ben's kisses - she called them "really good", and we heard her moan when she hugged him, the emphasis placed on Ben rather than physical was emotional; in fact, we heard her use the word "emotional" in relation to Ben when she was speaking of her connection with him.

Thus, we begin to see the early connections as the editors see them - physical (JP) and emotional (Ben) at least to this point.

I saw this picture, though, in the Ep. 5 thread and thought it was interesting. Certainly, JP will continue to lay red hot kisses on Ashley, and I absolutely would expect nothing less, but this picture from next week was a bit of a surprise.

It looks to me as though Ashley throws herself into this kiss with all that she has got. At the point the camera snapped, she was a couple of seconds away from being as tightly wrapped around him as she could get!
She is really into this smackeroo, especially for someone broken-hearted or thinking about anyone else....

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 7 2lm2xoz

Sorry, if the picture isn't showing up. hmmm It shows up in preview, and it shows up in edit, so I don't know what else to do. It is in the Ep. 5 thread, though.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

How did the RC lineup and toast this week match to previous seasons?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Sorry, if the picture isn't showing up. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 7 2089373836 It shows up in preview, and it shows up in edit, so I don't know what else to do. It is in the Ep. 5 thread, though.

I can see the screencap you posted Bloomers. Is anyone else having trouble today with getting pictures to load?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Bloomers wrote:We know she has this physically sharp connection with JP not only because we see it - we witness the open mouthed kisses, etc. - plus, she tells us how sexy she finds JP's shaved head. Therefore, it is safe to say that there is a definite physical connection with JP since those things are physical in nature.

On the other hand, while she enjoyed Ben's kisses - she called them "really good", and we heard her moan when she hugged him, the emphasis placed on Ben rather than physical was emotional; in fact, we heard her use the word "emotional" in relation to Ben when she was speaking of her connection with him.

Thus, we begin to see the early connections as the editors see them - physical (JP) and emotional (Ben) at least to this point.

I saw this picture, though, in the Ep. 5 thread and thought it was interesting. Certainly, JP will continue to lay red hot kisses on Ashley, and I absolutely would expect nothing less, but this picture from next week was a bit of a surprise.

It looks to me as though Ashley throws herself into this kiss with all that she has got. At the point the camera snapped, she was a couple of seconds away from being as tightly wrapped around him as she could get!
She is really into this smackeroo, especially for someone broken-hearted or thinking about anyone else....

Sorry, if the picture isn't showing up. hmmm It shows up in preview, and it shows up in edit, so I don't know what else to do. It is in the Ep. 5 thread, though.

Once you see this kiss in action, it is still a quick peck then hug. Also, on her one on one with JP, she threw herself into his arms for a hug. I do agree however, that they're setting up a physical vs. Emotional edit so far.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Bloomers wrote:We know she has this physically sharp connection with JP not only because we see it - we witness the open mouthed kisses, etc. - plus, she tells us how sexy she finds JP's shaved head. Therefore, it is safe to say that there is a definite physical connection with JP since those things are physical in nature.

Once you see this kiss in action, it is still a quick peck then hug. Also, on her one on one with JP, she threw herself into his arms for a hug. I do agree however, that they're setting up a physical vs. Emotional edit so far.

I'd say that she is totally into this kiss and snuggle on MULTIPLE levels...........whereas with JP, it is only the physical that is coming through..........not tons of REAL connection, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

I think until we see the 1 on 1 date in it's entirety (or what TPTB allow us to see), we don't know exactly how long her kissing with Ben is or how many times they kissed to know if it's a quick peck or a long passionate kiss. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222