Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

@albean99 wrote:Just watched Ashley's time with JP and thought she looked distracted. Maybe not by Bentley but Ben? :gotcha:

I like Ames, Ben F, Mickey, and maybe am coming back around to Ryan but am not feeling this season at all. Maybe it's because I'm bored by Ashley and the whole B-word fiasco. If there's a love story, I'm missing it so far but if there is one, I think it's a stretch to say it's for sure JP no matter what the spoilers.

Spoilers are a very funny thing. We have two independent sources now saying JP is F1. But, one of those sources started out saying Ben is F1. I don't know if it's a language thing, or a misunderstanding of the show concept, or what, but for some reason he flipped. I think we can throw him out as reliable. That leaves us with RS, who has had the F1 wrong the last two seasons. I'm not feeling comfortable assuming anything yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay. Good! I'm so happy it wasn't JP saying that about her although I'm sure he's frustrated and beyond annoyed too.

I wonder what he thinks watching the show.

Hopefully that it's all fake? She seems happy and relaxed and AshleyS is loving on their relationship so I don't think there's anything wrong with them and they're solid. I hope!

Hopefully, he is okay with the kiss that Ashley will have Bentley next week. If he is F1, I hope he doesn't feel like a back up choice, and I hope they can work through all this.

Did they show their kiss in the previews tonight? I wonder if they will leave that out of the show like they did with William and Ashley's kiss we know they had tonight.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:12 pm

So JP doesn't know about Bentley during their date next week? Can't wait to see how that plays out.

Also, I was thinking about Ashley S saying watch for the little moments and I wondered if her nearly crying when JP was getting beaten up, or cheering when he won, qualifies as one?

allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Hopefully, he is okay with the kiss that Ashley will have Bentley next week. hmmm If he is F1, I hope he doesn't feel like a back up choice, and I hope they can work through all this.

I wonder now if they will even show the kiss...

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

OMG I have never wanted to slap someone so hard tonight in my whole life! Ashley is completely off her rocker and I think she needs serious help. The preiviews for next week just look awful. I feel bad for every guy on this show right now.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:
@Gina wrote:Constantine: "I'm done"...but he goes to F3. This is still boggling my mind. I see nothing there, nada

They had to take someone to F3. Caesar was back in LA. hehehe
laugh out loud...yeah and when he said he's done, I was like how can you be done, Constantine, when you never got started? :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP wasn't obvious because they cut out all their time together. It's just obvious she's not feeling it with anyone else.

... in spades.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
San wrote:Honestly, I don't think JP was all that obvious tonight. JMO.
She sat on his lap and was almost in tears when he almost lost the fight

We noticed that because we're on message boards noticing every little thing. The average viewer probably didn't even notice him.

word Totally flew over everyone's head at my apartment. Still too busy talking about Bentley and Sir William the a$$hole to notice.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17968

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't think next will be quite as bad (meaning the guy's comments) as the previews make it out to be. Flerk wants the ratings for sure!

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

San wrote:I know that she is seriously into Bentley, but since the very beginning when JP stepped out of the limo, they've had something very special. And in each episode it probably grew. I really think in the end it will all work out for her and JP. It's not like after her goodbye with Bentley next week, she had to start over with JP. Their relationship will just continue and grow. JMO.

Good Post I agree word

ITA with your post. It's frustrating to watch now but I do think she has something very good going with JP and I think he's strong enough to live through this season and then have a normal, happy relationship with her.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Does anyone know if the official ratings are down this season? Just curious. I wouldn't be surprised.

NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Constantine: "I'm done"...but he goes to F3. This is still boggling my mind. I see nothing there, nada

They had to take someone to F3. Caesar was back in LA. hehehe

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21598

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1