Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:30 pm

LucyVP wrote:Ah geez, hurt schmurt. The men are spending hours and hours together and minutes with her. OF COURSE they have a stronger connection with each other, AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Duh!

Have to agree, but obviously Ashley feels (at the prompting of TPTB) that they should be fully devoted to her and no-one else. hissyfit

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Ah geez, hurt schmurt. The men are spending hours and hours together and minutes with her. OF COURSE they have a stronger connection with each other, AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Duh!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The last line makes me want to :puke:

She receives comfort from one enthusiastic bachelor, but is hurt by another suitor who confesses he is not sure how strongly he feels about her. Not even a romantic talk with one sweet bachelor can ease her mind.

Who do we think each of these are??

ETA...Alexx, we think alike!!

Is it next week that she asks Constantine about how he feels about her and whether he's closer to the guys than Ash? If so maybe Dino is the suitor who confesses he's not sure.

gurlbrit, yes, I think that is the current thought-- actually, he tells Ashley that he has a stronger connection with the guys than he does with her. I think Ashley is hurt and wonders if others feel that way. hmmm

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The last line makes me want to :puke:

She receives comfort from one enthusiastic bachelor, but is hurt by another suitor who confesses he is not sure how strongly he feels about her. Not even a romantic talk with one sweet bachelor can ease her mind.

Is it next week that she asks Constantine about how he feels about her and whether he's closer to the guys than Ash? If so maybe Dino is the suitor who confesses he's not sure.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 am

One thing that jumped out at me here - the comment about Ashley and Ben having a really hard time not kissing on the sacred spot - not sure if this is the appropriate place to raise this, but for me, this screams that Ames is in the "friend zone" - because on their one on one time, they didn't kiss, and didn't really seem like they wanted to. I think she is impressed by Ames and he is a good guy - but I don't think she has those feelings for him. Kind of reminds me of Shawntell last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 am

Heehee! I love games.

I did this on the other thread but I'll tell you who I think it might be.
one enthusiastic bachelor Ryan P of course because he is Mr. Big Ray of Sunshine sunny
another suitor who confesses he is not sure how strongly he feels about her It might be Constantine because of the previews shown for next week where Ashley is talking to him during a cocktail party
one sweet bachelor I'm guessing JP because he is one sweet bachelor to me. Sweet as a cupcake. :27:

Princess81320

Female Posts : 661

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am

@nutty1 wrote:The last line makes me want to :puke:

Heehee! I love games.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:20 am

The last line makes me want to :puke:

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 am

OK, who do we think these descriptions belong to:

An air of anxiety hangs over the cocktail party as Ashley discovers she is having difficulty connecting with the men. She receives comfort from one enthusiastic bachelor, but is hurt by another suitor who confesses he is not sure how strongly he feels about her. Not even a romantic talk with one sweet bachelor can ease her mind. She confides in Chris Harrison what the problem is... She is trying to move forward with the remaining men, but Bentley still has her heart.

comfort from one enthusiastic bachelor = Ryan?? or JP??
hurt by suitor who confesses he is not sure how strongly he feels about her = Nick??
romantic talk with one sweet bachelor = Ben F??

gigantic douchebag ruining this whole season = The Bent One :Frown:

Last edited by Alexxxx on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Eeeek! That doesn't sound good at all. And who is the surprise visitor since Bentley doesn't come back until Hong Kong? Hope it's Chantal!

It's Ames. rotfl

IA Cupcakes...I imagine since Ames, get sent to the hospital with a cuncusion, they think he will have to remaiin, but then he ends up making it back to the after party that nite.

That makes more sense than what I was thinking.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Eeeek! That doesn't sound good at all. And who is the surprise visitor since Bentley doesn't come back until Hong Kong? Hope it's Chantal!

It's Ames. rotfl

IA Cupcakes...I imagine since Ames, get sent to the hospital with a cuncusion, they think he will have to remaiin, but then he ends up making it back to the after party that nite.

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Michelle Money...

ETA: Okay read the description, don't think its Michelle, maybe Ashley S.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum