SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 am

She looks absolutely terrified to see Chris
Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 16anlsj
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

cupcakes wrote:Not the same shirt.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Al0nxi

oops-- my bad. Thanks for clearing it up cupcakes!
Sorry for my confusion!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

mnmhughes wrote:I wish we knew if she sees Bentley before or after her dates, because she sure does look happy in those pics above!

I wish we knew this as well. Do you think we will be able to tell even if they show one scene before the other? Like if she talked to Bentley before her date with JP, but they edit it to appear it was after she talked to Bentley?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 am

Love_Me wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I wish we knew if she sees Bentley before or after her dates, because she sure does look happy in those pics above!

I wish we knew this as well. Do you think we will be able to tell even if they show one scene before the other? Like if she talked to Bentley before her date with JP, but they edit it to appear it was after she talked to Bentley?

I think that may be asking too much of Ashley to fake when she saw Bentley. She can't go 5 minutes without mentioning him, Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 1086606650 so I'd say we'll see the meeting in the order it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I think that may be asking too much of Ashley to fake when she saw Bentley. She can't go 5 minutes without mentioning him, Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 1086606650 so I'd say we'll see the meeting in the order it happened.

If she continues to talk about missing Bentley or anything else having to do with him in the episodes following this one I just will not know what to think.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 am

Love_Me wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

If she continues to talk about missing Bentley or anything else having to do with him in the episodes following this one I just will not know what to think.

I'm hoping it'll be a "my feelings for {insert name} have surpassed what I felt for Bentley..."

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 am

Why is the "return" shown (or hinted at) in the previews for episode 5 if it doesn't happen until episode 6?
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 am

Molly wrote:Why is the "return" shown (or hinted at) in the previews for episode 5 if it doesn't happen until episode 6?

To increase viewership for episode 5.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks for posting the pictures CC. I think Ashley looks way too happy on her date with JP to have had her conversation with Bentley. It sounds like Bentley was not the nicest when he returns and while it will give her closure, I think it is going to take more than a few hours or a day...but then again, who knows? :greenman:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 am

If Ashley does have a F1 they're going to have to get over the Bentley drama to make it believeable at all! The show is almost over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

cupcakes wrote:Not the same shirt.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Al0nxi

And not the same earrings - she has pearl studs on in the date with JP and hoops on when she meets Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:The doors don't look to be from the same scene. Ashley is walking up to the door in the first couple but the one's with Bentley it looks like she is answering the door (note the way the door would swing open to expose the room number) We know she is going to the 43rd floor from the elevator SC and that's confirmed by the number on the door itself in the SC with Bentley in it but doesn't it look strange to anyone else?

I'm with you....I think the even though Ash's shirt looks like it's the same....the hair looks different to me.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92