Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 am

She looks absolutely terrified to see Chris
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

@cupcakes wrote:Not the same shirt.

oops-- my bad. Thanks for clearing it up cupcakes!
Sorry for my confusion!
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

@mnmhughes wrote:I wish we knew if she sees Bentley before or after her dates, because she sure does look happy in those pics above!

I wish we knew this as well. Do you think we will be able to tell even if they show one scene before the other? Like if she talked to Bentley before her date with JP, but they edit it to appear it was after she talked to Bentley?
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 am

@Love_Me wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:I wish we knew if she sees Bentley before or after her dates, because she sure does look happy in those pics above!

I wish we knew this as well. Do you think we will be able to tell even if they show one scene before the other? Like if she talked to Bentley before her date with JP, but they edit it to appear it was after she talked to Bentley?

I think that may be asking too much of Ashley to fake when she saw Bentley. She can't go 5 minutes without mentioning him, so I'd say we'll see the meeting in the order it happened.
realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am

@realityfan26 wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:

I think that may be asking too much of Ashley to fake when she saw Bentley. She can't go 5 minutes without mentioning him, so I'd say we'll see the meeting in the order it happened.

If she continues to talk about missing Bentley or anything else having to do with him in the episodes following this one I just will not know what to think.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 am

@Love_Me wrote:
@realityfan26 wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:

If she continues to talk about missing Bentley or anything else having to do with him in the episodes following this one I just will not know what to think.

I'm hoping it'll be a "my feelings for {insert name} have surpassed what I felt for Bentley..."

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 am

Why is the "return" shown (or hinted at) in the previews for episode 5 if it doesn't happen until episode 6?
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 am

@Molly wrote:Why is the "return" shown (or hinted at) in the previews for episode 5 if it doesn't happen until episode 6?

To increase viewership for episode 5.
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks for posting the pictures CC. I think Ashley looks way too happy on her date with JP to have had her conversation with Bentley. It sounds like Bentley was not the nicest when he returns and while it will give her closure, I think it is going to take more than a few hours or a day...but then again, who knows? :greenman:
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 am

If Ashley does have a F1 they're going to have to get over the Bentley drama to make it believeable at all! The show is almost over!
Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

@cupcakes wrote:Not the same shirt.

And not the same earrings - she has pearl studs on in the date with JP and hoops on when she meets Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:The doors don't look to be from the same scene. Ashley is walking up to the door in the first couple but the one's with Bentley it looks like she is answering the door (note the way the door would swing open to expose the room number) We know she is going to the 43rd floor from the elevator SC and that's confirmed by the number on the door itself in the SC with Bentley in it but doesn't it look strange to anyone else?

I'm with you....I think the even though Ash's shirt looks like it's the same....the hair looks different to me.
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum