Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Maybe the end theme will be he is the one who lifted her out of the slump she was in??
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

KatesMom wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Scarletta wrote:Poor JP. His 1 on 1 dates seem to fall right after a traumatic meeting with Bentley. He keeps getting the "sympathy date". :Frown:

IMO, an F2 edit happening for sure.

But, at least what we are being shown of Ashley is that she is emotional and looks to the guys to make her feel better (think after the roast and when Bentley left). Isn't it interesting that JP was who she saw immediately afterwards both times? If true, I wonder if this could be seen as something like the adrenaline dates - meaning her emotions were so on the surface and raw both times, and both times JP was the one sent to get her over the hump and make her feel better. Perhaps that is where her strong feelings for/attachment to him come from?

Are we sure that his date is after the Bentley meeting in Hong Kong? I would think they will at least edit Bentley being last to keep the suspense the whole episode, but maybe not. Is there an episode description yet for Epi 6 or will it come after Epi 5 airs?
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Does ABC MediaNet put up the SC's once they've left the US? If so, maybe we can look and see what came first JP or Bent?
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3458

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 pm

That’s not til episode 6, so the caps won’t come out til sometime the week before – about mid next week – if I’m remembering correctly.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Max64 wrote:If Ashley does have a F1 they're going to have to get over the Bentley drama to make it believeable at all! The show is almost over!

Exactly! I just read CH blog in last week and this week, he is still talking about Bentley and how he is still in her mind. My point of thought is that he's saying she is putting on a good front with the other guys on their dates.
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

In the media section - or maybe it is on Jokers - there is an article with Chris Harrison where he explains next week. Bentley comes last after. I don't remember, but I think we have JP's 1-1, all the hype around the group date, or maybe the 2-1 and then the the group date...and he said or somebody said "lots of kissing (making out? with the guys".
Anyway, according to the ariticle Bentley's appearance is last.
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks for bringing that over bloomers!
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Thanks for bringing that over bloomers!

I wish I remembered exactly where it was now, but I noted the info because people were talking about the timeline even at the point that I read the article.

I am really dicy with links, anyway, and I got a big fat infraction the one time I tried it at the FORT. That just about did it for me. hmmm
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I bet it might not be shown to be last but this info is interesting indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Bloomers wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Thanks for bringing that over bloomers!

I wish I remembered exactly where it was now, but I noted the info because people were talking about the timeline even at the point that I read the article.

I am really dicy with links, anyway, and I got a big fat infraction the one time I tried it at the FORT. That just about did it for me. hmmm
laugh out loud...FORT now seems like a Dinosaur board with their ridiculous 'rules', especially compared to this wonderful 21st century board, which is fun, and respects our 1st Amendment Rights. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Bloomers wrote:In the media section - or maybe it is on Jokers - there is an article with Chris Harrison where he explains next week. Bentley comes last after. I don't remember, but I think we have JP's 1-1, all the hype around the group date, or maybe the 2-1 and then the the group date...and he said or somebody said "lots of kissing (making out? with the guys".
Anyway, according to the article Bentley's appearance is last.
Does the article mix up episode 5 with episode 6? BenF, not JP, has the date epi 5, then the 2 on 1 then the boxing group date.

JP has a one on one in Hong Kong, episode 6. That is when the Bentley return is supposed to happen.

Chris did say on Access Hollywood that there will be a three episode arc for Bentley - 4,5 and 6.

My guess is that 4 - Ashley mourns his leaving. Episode 5 - Ashley pushes him farther back in her mind. Episode 6 - he returns and Ashley gets closure. She is already heading for closure by telling Chris in Episode 4 that there are two guys who may surpass what she felt for Bentley.
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 am

CH said next week she is in her darkest place yet. I don't know whether it's all about Bentley or somewhat about the guys. I think it might be a little of both. Anyway this extreme low leads to the return of Bentley in epi. 6 and/or end of epi. 5.

* on rant * I am so sick of talking about this a$$hole. I can't believe every episode is tainted with his name. I can image if he was the F1 because obviously then it's important to his storyline but this is becoming a SIX EPISODE distraction that's really starting to pi** me off. This makes Ashley and her F1 (who she loves) look like fools... terrible... okay done ranting. Smiley
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum