SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

jelle wrote:I am ignoring the previous editing patterns and focusing on the story that is being told. The fact that JP is "too obvious" or that "he had a date in episode 3" doesnt make much sense to me. I know it does to many of you, so that is JMO. :hidingchair

Ashley, as JBF has insinuated, :fanningfan is a very sensual young woman. She is very comfortable in her body, especially after so many years of dancing. She likes touching and hugging and kissing. OTOH she seems very adept in getting out of the way of unwanted advances.

The biggest pluses for JP ight now, are: 1) that she and JP have established a bond of trust that she hasnt established with anyone else and 2) she and he have already developed a sexual/physical connection (which JBF thinks is going to explode soon :missspeak: ) I think she and Ben are just starting down that road. She and Constantine ae never going to get there. She and Ames will bond cerebrally. Ryan - I have no clue.

By the HTD - all may have changed. Certainly the players will have moved. Will be interesting if JP can hold his place or not. :stirthepot
Nice post overall but especially agree with the bolds.

First bold: The edits only match up in hindsight, when we're in the season, all of the edits are different and don't match up to any previous season IMO.

Second bold: ITA. She's not going to choose someone she's not very physically interested in and comfortable with, so if somehow she ends up with Ben, she needs to be cuddling with him and kissing him and all over him like she was with first Bentley and now JP. In fact, it not only needs to be how it is with JP, it needs to be BETTER if he's to become her F1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 pm

ironcat wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Last season a few of us were fooled because we were looking at how Chantal was reacting not how Brad was reacting to the girls. This year we need to make sure we are watching Ashley's reactions not the guys. The biggest red flag for me is JP being to obvious but then again is it F1 vs. F2 or F1 vs. the ghost of Bentley. I really think JP will be supportive of Ashley when she tells him about Bentley but will start to have some doubts because of that conversation. I really think at this point for Ben F. it is a litte to late. Some red flags I have seen after the show for Ben is a text sent:

nealmueller Neal Mueller

Just had drinks w Ben from @Bachelorette at Sams Anchor Cafe. Chill guy. Hoping the show will popularize his winery.

A remark made bt Jesse Kovacs on RTV Zone:

He is talking about Ben F... "But uhm...,but I know he doesn't make it because he was down in San Diego last night. so I'm pretty sure he.." Jesse C. interupts and says "spoiler alert."

Retweeting of a blog that is not very kind to Ashley

Active on twitter and not always about business, some about the show.

Red Flag for JP on a podcast some of his friends have said JP came back a changed man but didn't think he was F1. (saying this the podcast hasn't mention JP in the last couple of weeks.)

Right now I would say of the two it is JP but I'm still open and ready for it to be another result.

It certainly could be that Ashley picks Ben at the end, but I find it hard to believe that at this point in the filming, he was her frontrunner, simply because she, for some reason, decided to tell JP about Bentley first. I would think that move is pretty indicative of who her priority was at that time. Maybe something happens and it changes up the road, as they still have a long way to go with HTDs, FDs and MTPs. I just hope we get to see a shift in edit, so we can understand the reasons for her choice of Ben, much as we got with Brad, when it became clear by the end that he was looking for somebody like Emily, not Chantal.

Do we know for certain that Ben does NOT know about Bentley being in HK before the RC? I think we will see Ashley discuss Bentley w/ JP and we'll see JP's reaction, but maybe we don't see her discuss it with Ben. Is there something Ben says that leads us to believe he is first hearing about this at the RC? Many will argue that if she told Ben, we'd see it. Why is that?

We know nothing for certain, but there is also nothing that Ben says that leads us to believe that he already has heard about Bentley. And by the same token, why would they purposely not show us if she has already told Ben?

Don't know the answer to that for sure and it may be a mute point, as Ben could very well have only found out about Bentley w/ everyone else at RC. It's just that it's assumed a certainty that only JP knows ahead of time. My guess is that if Ben does know and it isn't revealed, it's necessary that the editors not to reveal he knows as part of the storyline/character/relationship that's being built between JP & Ashley.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Over on the "motherboard" (ABC), I read on a thread that Ashley's birthday (April 14) falls in the upcoming episode... and ironically this episode will be rebroadcast July 4th, the date highlighted on somebody's abc.com bio. That probably means nothing significant, but it does raise a key question: which of her dates fell on 14th? Can't find the answer on the timeline threads... Lucas, the boat race or JP?

I'm sure this was all discussed a while back, just that some of us are behind.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:08 pm

JBF wrote:Over on the "motherboard" (ABC), I read on a thread that Ashley's birthday (April 14) falls in the upcoming episode... and ironically this episode will be rebroadcast July 4th, the date highlighted on somebody's abc.com bio. That probably means nothing significant, but it does raise a key question: which of her dates fell on 14th? Can't find the answer on the timeline threads... Lucas, the boat race or JP?

Ohh, interesting. It could be that it's JP's date, and that's why everyone says a lot of good things about tomorrow's episode. Maybe that's why their date is so romantic heartbeat After all, Ash did promise him that their next 1-1 was going to be a good one.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

JBF wrote:Over on the "motherboard" (ABC), I read on a thread that Ashley's birthday (April 14) falls in the upcoming episode... and ironically this episode will be rebroadcast July 4th, the date highlighted on somebody's abc.com bio. That probably means nothing significant, but it does raise a key question: which of her dates fell on 14th? Can't find the answer on the timeline threads... Lucas, the boat race or JP?

This is so cute! I hope she got to celebrate her day with the man she loves :giveheart: :giverose:

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Maybe someone gave her a bracelet for her birthday that she wears in Fiji????
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

The group date falls on the 10th based on the abc media net pics. So Lucas's date was probably on the 9th and JP's on the 11th. Rose ceremony on the 12th. So her birthday will probably be featured in episode 7 (Ben and Dino will have 1 on 1's).

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

cupcakes wrote:

The group date falls on the 10th based on the abc media net pics. So Lucas's date was probably on the 9th and JP's on the 11th. Rose ceremony on the 12th. So her birthday will probably be featured in episode 7 (Ben and Dino will have 1 on 1's).

So do you think the producers share this information with all the guys about Ash's birthday and they see which ones want to come through with something for her?
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

So do you think the producers share this information with all the guys about Ash's birthday and they see which ones want to come through with something for her?

No clue. I guess we will have to wait two weeks to find out lol I wonder if she told any of the guys when her birthday is.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

I thought I read somewhere Ryan P is getting a 1-1 on Episode 7 (Taiwan).
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 pm

cupcakes wrote:No clue. I guess we will have to wait two weeks to find out laugh out loud I wonder if she told any of the guys when her birthday is.

She loves attention so I can't imagine that she wouldn't tell them. I hope someone will get her a cupcake at least. No pun intended. giggling

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

San wrote:
imouttatime wrote:Which spoiler claims that Ben F is the F1?

The Fiji poster first said Ben F. F1, but has since changed it to JP.

I don't think there is another spoiler out there about Ben being the F1.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 2028500532 imouttatime ! Glad you joined the site.

In regards to the bold part this very well could have a lot to do with the communication barrier and him not knowing exactly how the show works despite an attempt to explain how it does.

RS gave us who the F4 were, but the guy in Fiji gave us the the information about Ben being either the F1 or F2 before RS posted that JP was engaged to Ashley and Ben was rejected (F2).
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92