Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks for bringing that over bloomers!

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

In the media section - or maybe it is on Jokers - there is an article with Chris Harrison where he explains next week. Bentley comes last after. I don't remember, but I think we have JP's 1-1, all the hype around the group date, or maybe the 2-1 and then the the group date...and he said or somebody said "lots of kissing (making out? with the guys".
Anyway, according to the ariticle Bentley's appearance is last.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ashley does have a F1 they're going to have to get over the Bentley drama to make it believeable at all! The show is almost over!

Exactly! I just read CH blog in last week and this week, he is still talking about Bentley and how he is still in her mind. My point of thought is that he's saying she is putting on a good front with the other guys on their dates.

pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 pm

That’s not til episode 6, so the caps won’t come out til sometime the week before – about mid next week – if I’m remembering correctly.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Does ABC MediaNet put up the SC's once they've left the US? If so, maybe we can look and see what came first JP or Bent?

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

KatesMom wrote:
Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Poor JP. His 1 on 1 dates seem to fall right after a traumatic meeting with Bentley. He keeps getting the "sympathy date". :Frown:

IMO, an F2 edit happening for sure.

But, at least what we are being shown of Ashley is that she is emotional and looks to the guys to make her feel better (think after the roast and when Bentley left). Isn't it interesting that JP was who she saw immediately afterwards both times? If true, I wonder if this could be seen as something like the adrenaline dates - meaning her emotions were so on the surface and raw both times, and both times JP was the one sent to get her over the hump and make her feel better. Perhaps that is where her strong feelings for/attachment to him come from?

Are we sure that his date is after the Bentley meeting in Hong Kong? I would think they will at least edit Bentley being last to keep the suspense the whole episode, but maybe not. Is there an episode description yet for Epi 6 or will it come after Epi 5 airs?

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Maybe the end theme will be he is the one who lifted her out of the slump she was in??

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Coastal wrote:
@Scarletta wrote:Poor JP. His 1 on 1 dates seem to fall right after a traumatic meeting with Bentley. He keeps getting the "sympathy date". :Frown:

But, at least what we are being shown of Ashley is that she is emotional and looks to the guys to make her feel better (think after the roast and when Bentley left). Isn't it interesting that JP was who she saw immediately afterwards both times? If true, I wonder if this could be seen as something like the adrenaline dates - meaning her emotions were so on the surface and raw both times, and both times JP was the one sent to get her over the hump and make her feel better. Perhaps that is where her strong feelings for/attachment to him come from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 am

@Scarletta wrote:Poor JP. His 1 on 1 dates seem to fall right after a traumatic meeting with Bentley. He keeps getting the "sympathy date". :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Poor JP. His 1 on 1 dates seem to fall right after a traumatic meeting with Bentley. He keeps getting the "sympathy date". :Frown:

Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:That is hilarious cc! She is so cute!

LOL. She is too, too adorable and hilarious. :missclap:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:08 pm

That is hilarious cc! She is so cute!

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12 pm

Sponsored content