Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She does love to play "Titanic" doesn't she--last week with Ames, this week with JP. Is that really her favorite "fun stance" or does it actually mean something? Her favorite movie? Probably not, but possibly. The show is a sinking ship? Possibly. Other ideas? Seems strange it would be included 2 weeks in a row...

I think she just likes to do the stance. She did it with the boat driver in Thailand as well. :awesome:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She does love to play "Titanic" doesn't she--last week with Ames, this week with JP. Is that really her favorite "fun stance" or does it actually mean something? Her favorite movie? Probably not, but possibly. The show is a sinking ship? Possibly. Other ideas? Seems strange it would be included 2 weeks in a row...

I think she just likes to play it but Ames wasn't having any of it last week so I'm glad that at least JP plays along with her. So cute!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

She does love to play "Titanic" doesn't she--last week with Ames, this week with JP. Is that really her favorite "fun stance" or does it actually mean something? Her favorite movie? Probably not, but possibly. The show is a sinking ship? Possibly. Other ideas? Seems strange it would be included 2 weeks in a row...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Bentley comes back on episode 6 before JP date it seems

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Ashley's room was on the 54th but "Bentley's room" was on the 34th according to the SC's yes

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 pm

You can just make out the room number there. It looks like she was on the 54th floor.

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ashley does have a F1 they're going to have to get over the Bentley drama to make it believeable at all! The show is almost over!

Certainly the guys are all aware to some degree what is going on and the cast and crew "talk." Before the guy proposed to Ashley, wouldnt they have a LONG discussion in the fantasy suite about the whole situation? What guy would go into a FRC flying blind? I dont see any of these guys being that naive duh

Bentley comes back at #7. There are still at least 4 weeks a filming left.

jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:The doors don't look to be from the same scene. Ashley is walking up to the door in the first couple but the one's with Bentley it looks like she is answering the door (note the way the door would swing open to expose the room number) We know she is going to the 43rd floor from the elevator SC and that's confirmed by the number on the door itself in the SC with Bentley in it but doesn't it look strange to anyone else?

I'm with you....I think the even though Ash's shirt looks like it's the same....the hair looks different to me.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

@cupcakes wrote:Not the same shirt.

And not the same earrings - she has pearl studs on in the date with JP and hoops on when she meets Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 am

If Ashley does have a F1 they're going to have to get over the Bentley drama to make it believeable at all! The show is almost over!

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks for posting the pictures CC. I think Ashley looks way too happy on her date with JP to have had her conversation with Bentley. It sounds like Bentley was not the nicest when he returns and while it will give her closure, I think it is going to take more than a few hours or a day...but then again, who knows? :greenman:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why is the "return" shown (or hinted at) in the previews for episode 5 if it doesn't happen until episode 6?

To increase viewership for episode 5.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum: