SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Episode 2 - October 10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Last edited by Love_Me on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ryvetted Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Link:
http://www.tv-eh.com/2012/10/04/bachelor-canada-recap/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TvEh+%28TV%2C+Eh%3F+What%27s+Up+in+Canadian+TV%29

Next week, Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, Brad and eight bachelorettes are whisked away to the first big – and risqué – group date of the season. But, when rumours begin to swirl and new pressures bear down on Brad, jealous hearts become too much to handle and a shocking cocktail party leaves everyone speechless. Find out who will earn a rose and who will be sent home as Brad continues his search for Mrs. Right with bachelorettes Ana (Ottawa); Bianka (Mississauga, ON); Britany (Swift Current, SK); Chantelle (Sylvan Lake, AB); Gabrielle (Oakville, ON); Kara (Delta, B.C.); Laura B. (Ottawa); Laura F. (Winnipeg); Melissa Marie (North Vancouver, B.C.); Michelle B. (Newmarket, ON); Michelle V. (Calgary); Nicole (St. Thomas, ON); Sophie (Moncton, N.B.); Stephanie (Montreal); Tia (Ottawa), and Whitney (Calgary).

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ryvetted Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm

What time does the show air tonight? Is it earlier than last week?

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 pm

ryvetted wrote:What time does the show air tonight? Is it earlier than last week?

Pretty sure it's on Wednesday's - started last Wed. and didn't see it listed for tonight. Just went and checked and yes, Wednesday night.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 pm

just logic wrote:
ryvetted wrote:What time does the show air tonight? Is it earlier than last week?

Pretty sure it's on Wednesday's - started last Wed. and didn't see it listed for tonight. Just went and checked and yes, Wednesday night.

Ok, thanks just logic! peace

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

The show starts at 9:30pm.

Show starts at the girls arriving at the mansion where they get to pick their rooms and get a gander at their goody bags...mascara, lipstick, nail polish, razors. They are way too excited about this stuff.

Gabby and Whitney are already bitching about one another. Gabby feels that Whitney does not like her and that she is not really interested in Brad...she, Whitney, just wants to win. Whitney on the other hand feels she has no competition in this house and she feels so put upon by having to spend time with these other girls who are not as mature as she is and are not ready for a relationship. She is not here to make friends. She sounds just like Courtney...but worse.

Brad whisks some ladies on a group date to New Orleans. He takes them to a burlesque club and they will be getting some dance lessons.

Chantelle the Christian is shocked and not too happy as she thinks this will reflect badly on her and she wants to set a good example for her students.

Sorry, I'm at work and can't rewind so I don't know all the ladies on the date. The ones I cought are Bianca, Melissa Marie, Michelle V., Laura F., Britany and Chantelle. From the DVR Tia, Michelle B are the other two.

They all do a little shimmy...some better than others. Bianca's outfit is the cutest .

He knows Chantelle went way out of her comfort zone and she gets a hug and a peck.

Whitney reads the date card. Sophie, Tara, Gabrielle and Whitney are on the next group date.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

They are in the hotel and the rose is on a plate.

He is out on a balcony with I think Melissa Marie and she wants to tell him she has a child. She feels guilty for being here and wants to know if he has ever dated a woman with a child but gets interupted after three minutes. She is naturally...wait for it...crying.

Brad has Chantelle outside and tells her he appreciates that she did the dance today, and that she has a big heart and that you just love who she is as a person. She gets the rose. I see he likes her but there is no attraction there. She will probably go at least mid way but I doubt she will be the ONE!

Michelle B is also on the date.

MM is going on about missing her daughter and is basically confronting him in the hallway because she has only had like five minutes to talk to him and
she needs more to find if there is any attraction. Boo hoo. You knew how the show works before you came here. Other ladies are saying if she misses her daughter so much she should just go home.

Now he is taking the next set to Vegas to the track. He pulls up a la Arie in his race car and they are all going to race. Who wins the race, gets a special date with him tonight. Four laps...warm up, two racing laps are timed and then cool down in their hot little Ferrari's.

Sophie up first. Girl knows what she is doing.

Whitney naturally knows she will win. Gabby thinks Whitney is trying to intimidate her.

Tara up next. She is a mess and has no idea even where she is going and when she is racing. I could have walked faster.

Gabby up next. Whitney will kill that bitch. Brad knows that Whit wants this.

Whitney is up and the rest do not look pleased. She is racing and Gabby thinks she is evil.

Fourth 1 minute 17 Tara
Third 1 minute 12 Gabby
Second lost by 1/10 of a second...Commercial

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Who is the virgin??????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Shockingly Whitney wins. Brad is happy and thinks he had the most chemistry with her initially.

Only one date left. The one on one. Ana, Nicole, Laura and whoever is left.

Get ready for glamour. Laura gets the date. She is excited, Ana not so much. Nicole thinks Ana is the most disappointed because she got that "pity" rose. Slam.

Brad and Whit go on our first helicopter ride of the season in Vegas.

Chantelle is bonding with Melissa Marie. They are differents. MM thinks Chantelle is super innocent...virgin...and she is so far from innocent. They both want to spill their secrets to him. You just knew there would be one virgin...isn't there one every season? and one with a past. There is always one of those as well and who better to play that part than a playboy model.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Laura gets a fancy dress. Brad likes what he sees. They hug it out and she gets some jewels to go with it. He does the Pretty Woman closing the box on her trick. The other girls wish it was them. Whitney looks pissed and thinks that should be her too going on this one on one. She is really starting to piss me off.

Brad and Laura are getting their caracatures done on the dock. Hugging it out during the sun set. Going to some fancy shmancy hotel for dinner. Her pulls out her chair and has given her his jacket. He is talking about his father and his family. He knew their date would be easy and fun, but did not expect the physical connection and he gives her the date rose and the kiss.

They also get a private concert with some Canadian chanteuse...sorry didn't catch her name. I may fill in some more when I get home and re watch.

Both seemed to have had a really good time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Dang...so they went to New Orleans and Las Vegas in 15 min? giggling

This show is so FAKE. Whitney won? How convenient.

eta

Dang, these dates seem like just like one from any season of the Bachelor.

Who had a cariacture of them done before? Was't it that doctor guy? Ugh, I can't even remember his name!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Brad wakes up Ana because he gave her that extra rose and he is not going to keep her and not take her on a date.

She doesn't even remember getting ready and he takes her on a sea plane to Sofino?Tofino? He has never been either. They go on a long walk on the beach while holding hands. Her mom died of cancer when she was 14 and he thinks she is really strong. She looks really nice and pretty natural. They seem to be having a nice conversation and getting along well. He takes her on a picnic on the beach ... on a Hudson's Bay blanket. They seem to really be talking and getting to know one another. She could see herself falling for him. Kiss, but no rose on the date since I don't think it was an official date.

I think she will be a real contender...Top 4 at least. He really likes her and has broken the rules for her twice now in two shows. It kind of reminds me of Brad doing extra things for Emily.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

+10
sgjsnow
jewels2312
KareyR2
marloon
richmondrose