SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 am

BKay wrote:Tera, that's right! I thought that name sounded familiar. Wasn't she on this board at some point?
Yes, I was.

Last edited by CNDGirlinCali on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Happy for ya, CND! Well deserved.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm glad Arie is getting help in the PR department now. It seemed a little desperate the way he was selling sponsorships, so I think it will come across better if done in a more professional way.

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Crowd funding is being used a lot these days, so it hardly reeks of desperation. It gives fans the chance to feel included in the experience, and many people are psyched about it. It's all in the way you look at it.

CND, you have been steadfast in your support, so congrats to you. Arie is so lucky to have you in his corner. Smart, witty and loyal women are hard to come by. You got it goin on girl.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:38 pm

As you said, we each have an opinion and it would be rather boring if everyone thought the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:22 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:Crowd funding is being used a lot these days, so it hardly reeks of desperation. It gives fans the chance to feel included in the experience, and many people are psyched about it. It's all in the way you look at it.

Exactly. Just look at the Veronica Mars movie: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-veronica-mars-kickstarter-20130315,0,5476074.story

$2 million in 10 hours!!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 pm

The Veronica Mars movie is a great example. I think crowdfunding is going to grow exponentially. I guess Arie is just that much ahead of the crowd!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm

CNDGirlinCali wrote:
BKay wrote:Tera, that's right! I thought that name sounded familiar. Wasn't she on this board at some point?
Yes, I was.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Oh that made me spit out my tea! Hi Darling!
handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:31 pm

sophienette wrote:
CNDGirlinCali wrote:
Yes, I was.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Oh that made me spit out my tea! Hi Darling!
handwave

Never waste good tea, Sophie! Smiley

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm excited to be a part of this and was certainly not naive enough to think everyone would be supportive and happy for me. I just don't understand personal attacks from people who know nothing about me or my family. Oh well. no idea It certainly doesn't lessen my excitement and motivation!!!

As for the crowdfunding, Arie's campaign was modeled after another driver's successful crowdfunding campaign. His intention was to involve his fans and include them in the racing season by placing their photos on his truck. It was never his intent to fund the entire ride without sponsorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 am

Congrats CND!!!!

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 am

Congrats, Kerrie! And as I said on twitter, hang in there! Your labor is not in vain! #TeamArieLove

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 am

Posts in this thread will be deleted. You are not allowed to bash fellow members here.

It doesn't matter what contestants are being discussed. It is against our rules here.

I sincerely apologize those posts were not deleted sooner.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+17
marriedtoabaritone
pavalygurl
lovinlife
marloon
IrishGal