SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 am

I think he knows who his f1 is already. That's why he was so confident to get rid of 8 girls in ep. 3 and 4. It has to be someone who has already had a
1 on 1.
Oh, man! Bianca said that about Brad! I love her! rotfl
Huh? Said what?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 am

Sprite wrote:Third rose ceremony.

Kara is safe since she already has a rose.

In comes Brad. This is awful. He knows what he has to do for this to work for him in the end.

Chantelle
Gabrielle
Britney
Ana
Bianca
Laura B

Final rose goes to Whitney. Shocker...NOT.

Nicole, Michelle, Sophie, Tia.

All are sorry he didn't get to know them and they didn't get to know him, but Nicole is a bit bitter since she never got a fair shake.

Next week four more go home and someone tries to talk to him before. He stops in the middle of the rose ceremony...Drama!!!

Girls are drawing mustaches on each other and Ana wonders why she didn't get a date card. Cute.

so we went from 12-8 and next week is 4? That will move the finale date up to Nov 28 - which makes sense so if falls in November sweeps.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:15 am

tigertiz wrote:I think he knows who his f1 is already. That's why he was so confident to get rid of 8 girls in ep. 3 and 4. It has to be someone who has already had a
1 on 1.
Huh? Said what?

or it just means he knows who F1 isnt' going to be.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1550-bachelor-canada-chart-no-discussion#395491

Scoreboard is up for last night.

I am enjoying this season. I like the little differences between this and the regular Bachelor. Not much in the way of group dates but more group date reward time. I like too that not everyone is going from place to place but only the group that is having dates. It has to be a lot cheaper for them to do it that way too.

Brad is sure not wasting any time in getting rid of the girls. He is not kissing many of them...just a few hugs and pecks for most. He seems very respectful of them. So far the one that he is chasing the most is Bianka. LOL you can tell they don't have the big time American budget for their episodes...lots of product placement. Wow down to 4 already next week...LOL at least with things moving this fast you don't have much time to get overy attached to any of the contestants LOL.

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 am

What I see with Bianca (that I don't see with any others), is Brad is definitely pursuing her. He's even gone so far as to say he's not sure she even likes him, but continues to pull her aside, give her a day of one-on-one time in Mexico and keeps her around at a time when he's cutting extra women.

The edit has shown us that Bianca has been hurt in a past serious relationship and she's guarded. Brad's very aware of this. I don't think he'd keep her to the end if his feelings weren't strong for her. I like how he interacts with her in that he challenges her, but doesn't cave to her. What I'm watching for on her side is whether or not she genuinely starts to fall for him.

Chantelle is vulnerable as well (in a different way) and Brad likes her too. But there's a big difference in the way he interacts with Chantelle than Bianca. He respects Chantelle, but has romantic feelings for Bianca. He'll let Chantelle go soon.

I think the plan is to cut 4 women next week, but Brad changes his mind and doesn't want to cut all 4 as planned. That's just my guess tho!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

he pursued Ana - he gave her the entire day of the RC last week.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 am

With Brad's statement of "That's the most selfish thing...." or something along that line, I'm wondering if Whitney crashes someone elses date with him. I can see her doing this and I can see him absolutely not liking it and calling her on it.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

anders wrote:he pursued Ana - he gave her the entire day of the RC last week.

Oh yes, you're right that he definitely gives others quality one-on-one time, but the difference is he's pursuing Bianca quite persistently when her response to him is lukewarm or standoff-ish at best. You'd think he'd just send her home instead, based on her response to him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 am

Unfortunately I didn't record last night's show - so I'm hoping it airs on Saturday night again this week so I can catch up.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 am

IIRC, Brad did mention in his tweets last night that he had to keep mum until Nov.28... that's 9 weeks exactly.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 am

tigertiz wrote:I think he knows who his f1 is already. That's why he was so confident to get rid of 8 girls in ep. 3 and 4. It has to be someone who has already had a
1 on 1.
Huh? Said what?
I don't think he gets rid of 4 next week as well. There are more epi's than women if he did that. I think that he will get rid of 2, then another 2 before htd's since it was alluded that multiple girls went to PEI and we know that the paris, winery, and rock climbing happen next week.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 am

anders wrote:
Sprite wrote:Third rose ceremony.

Kara is safe since she already has a rose.

In comes Brad. This is awful. He knows what he has to do for this to work for him in the end.

Chantelle
Gabrielle
Britney
Ana
Bianca
Laura B

Final rose goes to Whitney. Shocker...NOT.

Nicole, Michelle, Sophie, Tia.

All are sorry he didn't get to know them and they didn't get to know him, but Nicole is a bit bitter since she never got a fair shake.

Next week four more go home and someone tries to talk to him before. He stops in the middle of the rose ceremony...Drama!!!

Girls are drawing mustaches on each other and Ana wonders why she didn't get a date card. Cute.

so we went from 12-8 and next week is 4? That will move the finale date up to Nov 28 - which makes sense so if falls in November sweeps.
BUT, according to the press release, there are suppose to be nine episodes. we are only on number 3, therefore, dont' think that 4 will go next week but likely only 2 or 3 leaving 5 or 6 going to PEI considering there were multiple girls going there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
Brill
iamreal2u
marielaxo
maumauu23
newfiegirl