SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Courtney is always game for stirring things up....it's part of her sense of humor, with or without input from Fleiss & co.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Ben Flajnik ‏ (upon hearing of the date)
@RealitySteve little surprised my man.

Ben Flajnik ‏(upon seeing the pictures)
@AmyKinLA @tmz wow.

Someone sure failed to tell Ben of "the plan."

Last edited by mnmhughes on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 pm

wow Courtney has no heart.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:46 pm

I love Courtney wasn't a Ben fan at all ....But I will say this Arie and Courtney will make a beautiful couple they are both beautiful .....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Bachelor winner SUCKS FACE with Arie.

How fitting is that title? rofl Methinks someone at TMZ watched Arie 'perform' before.

Kashathediva wrote:They're doing it in public so soon because it was planned. Timing is everything in this franchise. Breakups are released close to "good news" being released. It's called muddying the waters. Diversionary tactics. Just like all the "news" coming out this past week--to divert from the biggest 800 lb gorilla in the room that can't really be discussed here so I won't. TPTB haven't even addressed it yet.
I seriously doubt Ben/Courtney breaking up was a recent spontaneous thing. Huge red flag was Courtney moving out of Ben's place MONTHS ago.
Nothing surprises me with this franchise. What continually does surprise me is the masses that fall for instagrams, tweets etc. Those are pretty darn easy to script. And the franchise is using this tool to the max.

It was planned? Really? This is the best you've got? And we're supposed to believe that this is the guy who refused to play along with TPTB when they begged and pleaded to have him as The Bachelor? Umm. Yeah. :giggle:

All that said, I think they make an excellent match. I don't think I've ever seen a couple more better suited for each other than Artney. whipped

Team Artney.

Last edited by mare2 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Poor Ben!

ARIE AND COURTNEY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 pm

I think courtney and arie would be soooo hot!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Where were the poor Courtney post when Ben was sucking face with a woman before his season ended? All was forgiven/forgotten because he said they were broken up, if I remember correctly....There is nothing wrong with Arie/Courtney becoming an item if that is what they want....Ben and Courtney are over.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 pm

I think there are two ends to the spectrum of Bachelor viewers - one that think that everything is orchestrated and preplanned by Fleiss and others that think that EVERYTHING reported is natural and true and real. The truth is usually in the middle. I don't think the viewers care enough about Ben/Court for TPTB to create some kind of scandal out of it or for it to even distract from JASH and JOLLY baby. The only people that even care are the 1% that follow RS and are members of the forum. I do think that Courtney/Arie made out IN PUBLIC b/c they know that the tabloid coverage could be beneficial to both of their careers, but to say that it was preplanned is kind of overreaching, IMHO.

Also, I feel bad for Ben - it must suck to be telling a guy on August 24 how much you are in love with your fiance and he will find it too one day...and then on October 12, finding out that he made out with said fiance. It sucks! Arie and Courtney are not horrible or vile people, mind you - but they could have had more respect for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Courtney and Ben are no longer together she is Ben's ex fiance if Arie wants to give it a go , why not?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:17 pm

I feel bad for Ben in as much as I feel bad for anyone having to watch an ex-fiance move on quickly and so publicly. But I'm not outraged or really invested. I don't care much what any of the 3 - Ben, Courtney, or Arie - do.

I think saying this was a planned diversion from Jem scandals is a reach though. I thought Arie didn't accept the Bachelor because he didn't want to be a producer puppet? And would Courtney have any reason at all to go along with a producer ploy? They savaged her on the show. Not to mention that I don't see how creating an Artney (love this name by the way) scandal really helps - if they're trying to deflect from an imploding Jem they would be pushing the Jash wedding and Jolly pregnancy more. Show everyone that things are well in Bachelor land, not remind everyone of their most scandalous F1 and her agressive/skanky behavior.

PS - for the record I don't think Courtney is skanky and I don't have a problem with Artney hooking up. I was just making a point.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjaki Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm

I never watched Ben's finale. I always thought I would someday but I really never cared. I thought Ben and Courtney seemed to work as time went on but they were not a couple I followed (like I do Jef and Emily or JP and Ashley).

However now I feel incredibly bad for Ben. Courtney out with Arie seems way too soon. Even if this was an innocent dinner it was obvious it would generate attention. Maybe Ben does not care at all, maybe he's moved on too. But until I hear this, he has my sympathy. One week does not seem long enough for the ex-fiance to have kissing pictures up on TMZ with a guy that you know.

And Artney is not a cute name. Sorry.

ladyjaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012