Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 am

Exclusive: Courtney Robertson: "I Felt Brainwashed" on The Bachelor

Celebrity News November 9, 2012 AT 8:00AM By UsWeekly Staff


Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 1352418589_courtney-robertson-467


Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Credit: Todd Oren/WireImage

Champagne picnics. Moonlit strolls. Stunning vistas. And total isolation.

Courtney Robertson says she couldn't resist falling for now-ex Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor in 2011. "In many ways, I felt brainwashed," the model, who filmed for two-plus months without access to TV or social media, tells Us Weekly. "You're so closed off!"

PHOTOS: Reality love gone bad

Now that the engagement is over, the L.A.-based Robertson, 29, regrets being duped by the show's over-the-top romance tactics.

She recalls one date in Switzerland when the San Francisco winemaker, 30, thoughtfully brought popcorn, her favorite snack. "But I realize it wasn't him. It was the producer," she says.

PHOTOS: Biggest Bachelor breakups

After the show wrapped, the long-distance duo rarely saw each other and, left to his own devices, Flajnik was no Prince Charming. "Ben said he was 'all picnicked out,'" she explains to Us.

Robertson was "shocked and hurt" when her fiance was caught kissing other women in February. By October, she knew it was over. "I've never experienced heartache like this," Robertson tells Us. "We had baby names picked out!"

"I put up with more than I should," she says.

PHOTOS: Ben's most romantic Bachelor dates

But the model is now bouncing back -- with Bachelorette alum Arie Luyendyk Jr., 31. "He's a cool guy," she says. "I'm just trying to figure out the next step."

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32395
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:41 am

@Love_Me wrote:Ben Flajnik Bristles at Ex Courtney Robertson with Arie Luyendyk

By Mark Gray

11/09/2012 at 01:00 PM EST

Ben Flajnik has seen the pictures of his ex-fiancée with another Bachelor franchise alum and has to wonder: Who is that woman?

"I'm glad there is a new guy," he says, referring to Courtney Robertson's new relationship with Bachelorette hunk Arie Luyendyk. "I see certain things in the media and I wonder, did I ever really know her? I try to avoid it all together."

He continues, "I look at these staged photos of the two of them and I'm like: Why is she doing this? The girl that I loved never wanted to be famous and I look at these set-ups and I think I got out at the right time."

RELATED: Patti Stanger Blogs: What You Can Learn from Bachelor & Bachelorette Breakups


Flajnik admits his split with the controversial Robertson was tough, but throwing himself into his winery, Envolve Winery, helped take his mind off the failed relationship.

"It was really the perfect time for the breakup because harvest is the busiest time of the year for me and it was a distraction," he said Tuesday night at wine pairing party at Las Vegas's Bratalian with Carla Pellegrino, a contestant on the upcoming Top Chef Season 10.

Though he has no interest is being a Bachelor again, Flajnik says he hasn't given up on love.

"I do miss the constant interaction and companionship," he said. "I'm open to dating for sure."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20645733,00.html

I love you Ben...but that girl always was in it for the same. That's the only reason to go into modeling! That's the only reason to go on a televised dating show, when you are attractive enough to get any guy in the world! There is nothing wrong with that, but people need to stop pretending that Courtney did a 180.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:48 am

chasingpavements wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Ben Flajnik Bristles at Ex Courtney Robertson with Arie Luyendyk

By Mark Gray

11/09/2012 at 01:00 PM EST

Ben Flajnik has seen the pictures of his ex-fiancée with another Bachelor franchise alum and has to wonder: Who is that woman?

"I'm glad there is a new guy," he says, referring to Courtney Robertson's new relationship with Bachelorette hunk Arie Luyendyk. "I see certain things in the media and I wonder, did I ever really know her? I try to avoid it all together."

He continues, "I look at these staged photos of the two of them and I'm like: Why is she doing this? The girl that I loved never wanted to be famous and I look at these set-ups and I think I got out at the right time."

RELATED: Patti Stanger Blogs: What You Can Learn from Bachelor & Bachelorette Breakups


Flajnik admits his split with the controversial Robertson was tough, but throwing himself into his winery, Envolve Winery, helped take his mind off the failed relationship.

"It was really the perfect time for the breakup because harvest is the busiest time of the year for me and it was a distraction," he said Tuesday night at wine pairing party at Las Vegas's Bratalian with Carla Pellegrino, a contestant on the upcoming Top Chef Season 10.

Though he has no interest is being a Bachelor again, Flajnik says he hasn't given up on love.

"I do miss the constant interaction and companionship," he said. "I'm open to dating for sure."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20645733,00.html

I love you Ben...but that girl always was in it for the same. That's the only reason to go into modeling! That's the only reason to go on a televised dating show, when you are attractive enough to get any guy in the world! There is nothing wrong with that, but people need to stop pretending that Courtney did a 180.

We could see how different Courtney was with Ben as opposed to how she was with the other women. I think Ben very well did think she was that down to earth, quirky person she showed him but now is seeing her with the rose colored glasses off.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13650
Join date : 2011-06-02
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:27 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Ben Flajnik Bristles at Ex Courtney Robertson with Arie Luyendyk

By Mark Gray

11/09/2012 at 01:00 PM EST

Ben Flajnik has seen the pictures of his ex-fiancée with another Bachelor franchise alum and has to wonder: Who is that woman?

"I'm glad there is a new guy," he says, referring to Courtney Robertson's new relationship with Bachelorette hunk Arie Luyendyk. "I see certain things in the media and I wonder, did I ever really know her? I try to avoid it all together."

He continues, "I look at these staged photos of the two of them and I'm like: Why is she doing this? The girl that I loved never wanted to be famous and I look at these set-ups and I think I got out at the right time."

RELATED: Patti Stanger Blogs: What You Can Learn from Bachelor & Bachelorette Breakups


Flajnik admits his split with the controversial Robertson was tough, but throwing himself into his winery, Envolve Winery, helped take his mind off the failed relationship.

"It was really the perfect time for the breakup because harvest is the busiest time of the year for me and it was a distraction," he said Tuesday night at wine pairing party at Las Vegas's Bratalian with Carla Pellegrino, a contestant on the upcoming Top Chef Season 10.

Though he has no interest is being a Bachelor again, Flajnik says he hasn't given up on love.

"I do miss the constant interaction and companionship," he said. "I'm open to dating for sure."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20645733,00.html

I love you Ben...but that girl always was in it for the same. That's the only reason to go into modeling! That's the only reason to go on a televised dating show, when you are attractive enough to get any guy in the world! There is nothing wrong with that, but people need to stop pretending that Courtney did a 180.

Maybe you shouldn't make rash judgement on models, someone or their child/ren could be a models on this site....Same could be said about every person who has gone on dating show......


 

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : South Carolina for now!

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by umngirl on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Ben Flajnik Bristles at Ex Courtney Robertson with Arie Luyendyk

By Mark Gray

11/09/2012 at 01:00 PM EST

Ben Flajnik has seen the pictures of his ex-fiancée with another Bachelor franchise alum and has to wonder: Who is that woman?

"I'm glad there is a new guy," he says, referring to Courtney Robertson's new relationship with Bachelorette hunk Arie Luyendyk. "I see certain things in the media and I wonder, did I ever really know her? I try to avoid it all together."

He continues, "I look at these staged photos of the two of them and I'm like: Why is she doing this? The girl that I loved never wanted to be famous and I look at these set-ups and I think I got out at the right time."

RELATED: Patti Stanger Blogs: What You Can Learn from Bachelor & Bachelorette Breakups


Flajnik admits his split with the controversial Robertson was tough, but throwing himself into his winery, Envolve Winery, helped take his mind off the failed relationship.

"It was really the perfect time for the breakup because harvest is the busiest time of the year for me and it was a distraction," he said Tuesday night at wine pairing party at Las Vegas's Bratalian with Carla Pellegrino, a contestant on the upcoming Top Chef Season 10.

Though he has no interest is being a Bachelor again, Flajnik says he hasn't given up on love.

"I do miss the constant interaction and companionship," he said. "I'm open to dating for sure."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20645733,00.html

I love you Ben...but that girl always was in it for the same. That's the only reason to go into modeling! That's the only reason to go on a televised dating show, when you are attractive enough to get any guy in the world! There is nothing wrong with that, but people need to stop pretending that Courtney did a 180.

Kinda like Ben went on the promote his wine. He was looking for some kinda of fame too. Ben and Courtney both benefited from their relationship when they were together.


Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 87b72b10 Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 86669110 Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20174
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 29
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:30 pm


Maybe you shouldn't make rash judgement on models, someone or their child/ren could be a models on this site....Same could be said about every person who has gone on dating show......

I'm not making rash judgements. I have a friend that's a model, and I have great respect for her. It's not a easy job. And, I think that there are models who have used their fame and fortune as a platform for greater issues. And, I think that there are models who are wonderful, sweet people. Having said that, the primary reason to go into modeling is fame (and money, although there are certainly easier and less public ways of doing it). There is nothing wrong with that (which I said in my first post). I don't know why fame has become an ugly word. If I was 5'10, 100 lbs, and looked like Courtney, I would have maybe tried modeling!



Kinda like Ben went on the promote his wine. He was looking for some kinda of fame too. Ben and Courtney both benefited from their relationship when they were together.

I never said that he didn't. In fact, he himself has said that was his primary reason for doing the Bachelor. I agree that 99% of people who go the show are there for publicity for their careers OR as an entryway into the entertainment business. I never ever give crap to contestants for that. I was one of the few to defend Wes, because if I was a struggling musician and I had the opportunity to reach millions of people, I would have done it. Just like if I was Courtney, and I was trying to make a name for myself, I would have gone on the Bachelor. My only point was Ben saying that Courtney has changed so much - the reason that she is doing the staged photos is the same reason she went on the Bachelor. She hasn't changed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by CHO on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 pm

And these photo ops are all encouraged by the producers to keep a steady buzz of conversation going - and controversy !
CHO
CHO

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by jelle on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:31 pm

The producers have very little to do with publicity once the show is over, other than what they originally schedule for after FRC shoots. They are usually too busy moving on to the next project to care much about the leftovers from prior shows.

The press that Courtney, Ben, Emily and Jef are getting is self generated. The focus is on the new show and getting Sean in the can.
jelle
jelle

Posts : 1011
Join date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

@Love_Me wrote:Exclusive: Courtney Robertson: "I Felt Brainwashed" on The Bachelor

Celebrity News November 9, 2012 AT 8:00AM By UsWeekly Staff


Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 1352418589_courtney-robertson-467


Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Credit: Todd Oren/WireImage

Champagne picnics. Moonlit strolls. Stunning vistas. And total isolation.

Courtney Robertson says she couldn't resist falling for now-ex Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor in 2011. "In many ways, I felt brainwashed," the model, who filmed for two-plus months without access to TV or social media, tells Us Weekly. "You're so closed off!"

PHOTOS: Reality love gone bad

Now that the engagement is over, the L.A.-based Robertson, 29, regrets being duped by the show's over-the-top romance tactics.

She recalls one date in Switzerland when the San Francisco winemaker, 30, thoughtfully brought popcorn, her favorite snack. "But I realize it wasn't him. It was the producer," she says.

PHOTOS: Biggest Bachelor breakups

After the show wrapped, the long-distance duo rarely saw each other and, left to his own devices, Flajnik was no Prince Charming. "Ben said he was 'all picnicked out,'" she explains to Us.

Robertson was "shocked and hurt" when her fiance was caught kissing other women in February. By October, she knew it was over. "I've never experienced heartache like this," Robertson tells Us. "We had baby names picked out!"

"I put up with more than I should," she says.

PHOTOS: Ben's most romantic Bachelor dates

But the model is now bouncing back -- with Bachelorette alum Arie Luyendyk Jr., 31. "He's a cool guy," she says. "I'm just trying to figure out the next step."

Link

I call foul on this. She got a 1-1 date on the 2nd episode. A hiking picnic with his dog....not exactly Shangrila. Next time she saw him she gave him a note saying she was madly in love with him! There was no time to be brain-washed at that point. She was the one trying to manipulate him and it worked. It was obvious from the M & G that she had one goal which was to win no matter who she stepped on in the process. She's a lying, conniving, attention seeker. It was clear on the show and it certainly is clear now with all her bogus photo ops with Arie. I so wish she'd just go away. :vomit:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010
Join date : 2011-03-24
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:03 pm

@IrishGal wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Exclusive: Courtney Robertson: "I Felt Brainwashed" on The Bachelor

Celebrity News November 9, 2012 AT 8:00AM By UsWeekly Staff


Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 1352418589_courtney-robertson-467


Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Credit: Todd Oren/WireImage

Champagne picnics. Moonlit strolls. Stunning vistas. And total isolation.

Courtney Robertson says she couldn't resist falling for now-ex Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor in 2011. "In many ways, I felt brainwashed," the model, who filmed for two-plus months without access to TV or social media, tells Us Weekly. "You're so closed off!"

PHOTOS: Reality love gone bad

Now that the engagement is over, the L.A.-based Robertson, 29, regrets being duped by the show's over-the-top romance tactics.

She recalls one date in Switzerland when the San Francisco winemaker, 30, thoughtfully brought popcorn, her favorite snack. "But I realize it wasn't him. It was the producer," she says.

PHOTOS: Biggest Bachelor breakups

After the show wrapped, the long-distance duo rarely saw each other and, left to his own devices, Flajnik was no Prince Charming. "Ben said he was 'all picnicked out,'" she explains to Us.

Robertson was "shocked and hurt" when her fiance was caught kissing other women in February. By October, she knew it was over. "I've never experienced heartache like this," Robertson tells Us. "We had baby names picked out!"

"I put up with more than I should," she says.

PHOTOS: Ben's most romantic Bachelor dates

But the model is now bouncing back -- with Bachelorette alum Arie Luyendyk Jr., 31. "He's a cool guy," she says. "I'm just trying to figure out the next step."

Link

I call foul on this. She got a 1-1 date on the 2nd episode. A hiking picnic with his dog....not exactly Shangrila. Next time she saw him she gave him a note saying she was madly in love with him! There was no time to be brain-washed at that point. She was the one trying to manipulate him and it worked. It was obvious from the M & G that she had one goal which was to win no matter who she stepped on in the process. She's a lying, conniving, attention seeker. It was clear on the show and it certainly is clear now with all her bogus photo ops with Arie. I so wish she'd just go away. :vomit:

I definitely do think that she is trying to portray herself as the victim, and she wasn't AT ALL, but I know that what she is saying IS true. Jillian even said in a recent interview that that's exactly what the producers do - you are completely closed off from the real world and have no access to magazines, tv, internet, music, friends, family, etc. and you have producers telling you that you are perfect for this guy, and how he has been telling them that he's falling in love with you, etc. I wouldn't call it "brain-washing", and I definitely doubt that Ben has been "put her through a lot", but I do think that most people on the show think that they are madly in love...only to realize once they are off the show that they weren't. At all.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 am

@IrishGal wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Exclusive: Courtney Robertson: "I Felt Brainwashed" on The Bachelor

Celebrity News November 9, 2012 AT 8:00AM By UsWeekly Staff


Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 1352418589_courtney-robertson-467


Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Courtney Robertson on June 1, 2012 in West Hollywood, CA. Credit: Todd Oren/WireImage

Champagne picnics. Moonlit strolls. Stunning vistas. And total isolation.

Courtney Robertson says she couldn't resist falling for now-ex Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor in 2011. "In many ways, I felt brainwashed," the model, who filmed for two-plus months without access to TV or social media, tells Us Weekly. "You're so closed off!"

PHOTOS: Reality love gone bad

Now that the engagement is over, the L.A.-based Robertson, 29, regrets being duped by the show's over-the-top romance tactics.

She recalls one date in Switzerland when the San Francisco winemaker, 30, thoughtfully brought popcorn, her favorite snack. "But I realize it wasn't him. It was the producer," she says.

PHOTOS: Biggest Bachelor breakups

After the show wrapped, the long-distance duo rarely saw each other and, left to his own devices, Flajnik was no Prince Charming. "Ben said he was 'all picnicked out,'" she explains to Us.

Robertson was "shocked and hurt" when her fiance was caught kissing other women in February. By October, she knew it was over. "I've never experienced heartache like this," Robertson tells Us. "We had baby names picked out!"

"I put up with more than I should," she says.

PHOTOS: Ben's most romantic Bachelor dates

But the model is now bouncing back -- with Bachelorette alum Arie Luyendyk Jr., 31. "He's a cool guy," she says. "I'm just trying to figure out the next step."

Link

I call foul on this. She got a 1-1 date on the 2nd episode. A hiking picnic with his dog....not exactly Shangrila. Next time she saw him she gave him a note saying she was madly in love with him! There was no time to be brain-washed at that point. She was the one trying to manipulate him and it worked. It was obvious from the M & G that she had one goal which was to win no matter who she stepped on in the process. She's a lying, conniving, attention seeker. It was clear on the show and it certainly is clear now with all her bogus photo ops with Arie. I so wish she'd just go away. Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 1416859923



Me too. I still think there is something "off" with her and hope Arie realies it before she hurts him. Just like in Fatal Attraction she "will not be IGNORED"

pavalygurl

Posts : 5089
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:52 am

I believe what she is saying, they all say the same thing....So if Courtney is lying all of them are....


 

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : South Carolina for now!

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum