SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:53 am

Personally I love Courtney and would love to see her on Paradise this summer. Make it worth watching for me ;)

eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:00 am

Courtney adds something to the mix. Not sure what, but it probably won't taste good coming out of my mouth.
 Personally, I can't see her wanting to be with any of the recent past cast rejects, especially since she is friends with benefits to some of the hotter ex-cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:28 am

Didn't find Ben interesting on Ashley's season, so I skipped his. I've read a lot about Courtney, but hasn't it been too long for her to even consider returning for round 2?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 am

I think they would definitely want to bring her back, and have heard they have tried for the last couple of years. I've heard they pay contestants different amounts, so I think she might do it depending how much they will pay her. She talked a lot in her book about how the show ruined her career though, so I'm not sure if she would want to risk that. I like her now though, so I think she'd be fun to see on BIP!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Please, Bachelor Gods, make this happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO but here is another person who I wish would just go away quietly and not be on my TV ever again.

I agree

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Thanks, albean. This is OT but what does the constant recycling say about this franchise? It would seem they are running out of people who are interested in appearing on these programs. IMHO this whole franchise is getting old and tired.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Duke702 wrote:...I think she might do it depending how much they will pay her. She talked a lot in her book about how the show ruined her career though, so I'm not sure if she would want to risk that...
Ashley I said on Afterbuzz producers are willing to spend what ever it takes to get certain contestants from the franchise on BIP. They'd probably pay Courtney what she wants. I wonder what guys she'd be interested in. Maybe Arie her friend with benefits? She's a realtor now. I think the exposure on BIP would help not hinder her career JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:20 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Thanks, albean.  This is OT but what does the constant recycling say about this franchise?  It would seem they are running out of people who are interested in appearing on these programs.  IMHO this whole franchise is getting old and tired.

Well, Courtney I speculate would be going on BIP3 which is all about recycled contestants. I'd have to disagree though, I've heard they get thousands and thousands off applicants. Casting Calls over the summer draw around 300-500 applicants at each location, not including those who apply by mail....so I've hard in interviews. As for returnees on the Bachelor/ette, usually it's just for added entertainment/drama...but the outcome is mostly pointless IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:50 pm

I can't believe that I am posting this but I would not mind her coming back for this show. I am curious if she is capable of playing nice with other women. I could barely watch her on Ben F season. But, what the heck.

She will be turning 33 in July so she would be among the older contestants.

Omg...can you see her mixing it up with the twins from Ben's season. Yee...if Emily and Haley thought Olivia was not nice, Courtney could really push them to a new level of whine!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

I didn't mind her. She made me laugh at times with her weird sense of humour. I haven't really been following her so I don't know what she's been up to.

I think her and JJ should get together. She'll give him a run for his money. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:38 pm

I like her because I do believe she really wants to find love. She really did, go on the show for Ben if you read her book. She was really in love and did want to marry him, and he was just wanting to party and was cheating. Yea she acted crazy and like a mean girl, but I think she knows that now laugh out loud. Jmo. She played it up for the cameras totally.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012