Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by veg_out on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Maybe she'll bring along Arie.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:28 am

I thought she had a boyfriend (not Arie). Is she single again? Her IG post about possibly being on TV again could mean a different show, not necessarily BIP. I don't see her doing anything Bachelor related again actually.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought she had a boyfriend (not Arie).  Is she single again...
From US Weekly...

"both of them (Arie and Courtney) tell Us that they currently consider themselves single"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jen689

Female Posts : 2816

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:40 am

^^ Now that's friends with benefits!

Unless Courtney's changed her mind, I don't think we will see her on BIP.

clipped from USmagazine:
She realized she should date outside of Bachelor Nation, as she wanted "no part of this incestuous Bachelor drama."

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:39 pm

@veg_out wrote:Maybe she'll bring along Arie.

This would be the only way that her ever being on my tv again would be tolerable :Nod: , but then I'd be hoping some other nice girl would steal his attentions away from Courtney. I'd be watching for sure though.

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 am

Courtney has a new website. There is an interview with Olivia (villain to villain) and also a book review for Andi's book, among other things.

yana_bach
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Tue May 31, 2016 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Courtney has a new website. There is an interview with Olivia (villain to villain) and also a book review for Andi's book, among other things.

She was pretty honest in her review. She takes Andi's side and believes her crap, but she also points out what she didn't like. 

Love or hates Courtney, she has a lot more self awareness than MeAndi. She is also still gorgeous.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Our bad bitch is back on TV.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12281

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 pm

This may be more real that the real cantstopl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33537

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

What is the CW? Is that a network?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54122

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

Yes, it is, GA. I forget what the initials stand for. Here's the official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 12255

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

Yes, it is, GA.  I forget what the initials stand for.  Here's the official website:  http://www.cwtv.com/

CW comes from CBS and Warner Brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum