Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Courtney Robertson - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Darling little girl in your avi! What a cutie.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32660

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Courtney is on RS' podcast!
- Ben reached out to her on Christmas and they have spent time together since, they even watched Arie 's premiere together. That's Ben Flajnik.

This has got to be the MOST interesting! Hmmm. Friends with benefits?
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1768

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Isn't this old news from about a week ago? Or is this a second podcast?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Old news.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Since they're friends, why doesn't Arie tell her to hush about their friendship/whatever they are? She seems to divulge a lot.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Since they're friends, why doesn't Arie tell her to hush about their friendship/whatever they are? She seems to divulge a lot.
I think she is probs who he will end up with long term. Not like married but keep sleeping with and deep friendship for many years as they were before Lauren and before the others, might be during Lauren and the others, and will be after Lauren and the others. All imo.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 pm

If he wanted to be with Courtney, he could be with Courtney. I think she would be with him in a heartbeat again, but I don't think that is who he wants long-term. Jmho.
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7765

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Courtney ought to run in the "other" direction as fast as possible from Arie if she wants a real love and marriage somewhere along the line. He's an incurable playboy. JMHO.
Newto

Female Posts : 11462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he wanted to be with Courtney, he could be with Courtney.  I think she would be with him in a heartbeat again, but I don't think that is who he wants long-term.  Jmho.  

He doesn't want to be with Courtney though IMO, at least not the way she wants him. No matter written word or what we've thought, I don't think they've ever been at the same place (commit wise at least and verbal affections expressed) that L/A are at. No matter if we think it could be from bubble love or producer pressure (I'm for both) or just total lust on L/A accounts, they DO have stuff Courtney and Arie have never had, despite well wishes, intentions or thought backs. JMO.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he wanted to be with Courtney, he could be with Courtney.  I think she would be with him in a heartbeat again, but I don't think that is who he wants long-term.  Jmho.  

He doesn't want to be with Courtney though IMO, at least not the way she wants him. No matter written word or what we've thought, I don't think they've ever been at the same place (commit wise at least and verbal affections expressed) that L/A are at. No matter if we think it could be from bubble love or producer pressure (I'm for both) or just total lust on L/A accounts, they DO have stuff Courtney and Arie have never had, despite well wishes, intentions or thought backs. JMO.
I totally agree. 
I see a lot of similarities in them(A/C) that perhaps attract each other physically and emotionally, but each at different times, totally missing each other in time and space. I personally, don't think they are what either really wants or can give the other and each deep down realizes this. 
I think Courtney is searching for something she doesn't even know and that is why she keeps hopping back to exe's like Arie and Ben F. IMO she deserves more, someone that will really love her for her.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Courtney to me is another one of his flames that keeps hanging around hoping for more. If Arie wanted any of them, he would have proposed to them, he didn't. IMO She keeps dropping info to keep herself at the top of Arie's list as far as being the closest to him.

Courtney needs to meet the special person who wants her for who she is, rather than "hoping" for something and wasting her life waiting IMHO.

Once she finds that person, IMO she won't give Arie another thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49497

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:56 pm

She dated Jesse Metcalf, now that's the one to go back to. Hugesmile
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down