SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by deedreamer Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 pm

The beige coats look different...one has a cuff on sleeve and it appears to be a yoke at top part of the back of the coat...the other one (eiffel tower) doesn't appear to have either a cuff or yoke.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 pm

sophienette wrote:Hi, being from Paris, I can tell you these are 2 different areas.... coobblestones and steps scream Montmartre, which is no way near the Eiffel tower...

maybe 2 separate dates!

I had written earlier that the umbrella/cobblestone screnecap was from Montmartre. We were up there while we visited Sacre Coeur in May. The Eiffel tower is pretty much on the opposite side of the city. Montmartre is the highest point in Paris and when you are in front of Sacre Coeur, you can see accross the city to the Eiffel tower.

These are two very different areas of Paris and I can see that these would be two different dates. The Eiffel tower date could include a visit to Hotel des Invalides which is where the tomb of Napoleon is and maybe a visit at the Arc de Triomphe...maybe even a sail down the Seine. The Montmartre date could be strolling through the markets, visiting Sarce Coeur and enjoying the vistas of Paris.

I'm curious to see what they will show of the city. There is so much to see in Paris and this would be an expensive trip even if they got a lot of the stuff free as part of a trade for promoting it. So far they have not really shown us much of the places they have visited, which is really too bad because that is one of the reasons I watch the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 pm

The girls' hair is different too. My guess, top photo is Laura (hair and height seem to match her) B and the bottom is Bianka (????).
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:08 pm

deedreamer wrote:The beige coats look different...one has a cuff on sleeve and it appears to be a yoke at top part of the back of the coat...the other one (eiffel tower) doesn't appear to have either a cuff or yoke.

the girls are different - but he's wearing the same outfit with both women - so it's the same date/day.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:12 pm

anders wrote:
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 5jxv13

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Hslvgl

You guys have Bianka in Paris, right. I'm positive I've walked down this same street in Paris that this carriage ride is but for the life of me cannot remember where.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:20 pm

DMBFan wrote:
anders wrote:

You guys have Bianka in Paris, right. I'm positive I've walked down this same street in Paris that this carriage ride is but for the life of me cannot remember where.

And it's not raining, nor does it look wet. Is Bianka's date on a different day? Or, similar to Mexico, does Bianka get to spend another day (after a group/2:1 date) for more 1:1 time with Brad? My TV description says that "one woman tours the City of Lights while another one is heartbroken".
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 pm

He's wearing a sweater on the 2 rainy day time dates and a blue sportcoat with Bianka in the carriage. Or could it be possible that after getting her peach pants wet, that woman just changes clothes? The show blurb seems to indicate that only 2 go to Paris.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 pm

someone pointed out that the jackets are similar but not the same - so 2 different women. I know it doesnt' make sense that he would have this kind of date with 2 dif women...how do you sightsee with one and not the other - where is the other one while you're off with one. guess we'll find out soon enough.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Another episode of The Bachelor Canada airs tonight at 9:30 on CityTV! Apparently Whitney is desperate for some one – on – one time with Bachelor Brad… no matter what! Have a listen to a preview here:

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:45 pm

anders wrote:someone pointed out that the jackets are similar but not the same - so 2 different women. I know it doesnt' make sense that he would have this kind of date with 2 dif women...how do you sightsee with one and not the other - where is the other one while you're off with one. guess we'll find out soon enough.

Emily walked around Prague with both Arie and Jef, for Jef had 2 places she went into, but they walked there

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm

weren't they two different dates - two different days? The Paris date with the two women appear to be on the same date.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 pm

jojo47 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
anders wrote:

And it's not raining, nor does it look wet. Is Bianka's date on a different day? Or, similar to Mexico, does Bianka get to spend another day (after a group/2:1 date) for more 1:1 time with Brad? My TV description says that "one woman tours the City of Lights while another one is heartbroken".

I am almost certain* it is the Bois Du Boulogne in PARIS! So Bianka was on the date!

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 000073

* I haven't been there since I was a child
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove