SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:18 am

Whitney is only interested in winning the competition.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 am

anders wrote:Whitney is only interested in winning the competition.
Exactly, and with the full description of next week, think that he is finally realizing it too. I really think it will be Bianka in the end.

next week's full description:

Next week, Wednesday, Nov. 7 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, Brad and the bachelorettes embark on a week of fantasy dates that take them all across Canada’s picturesque east coast. As blossoming love outshines dwindling passion, Brad must look deep into his soul to decide who is the right woman for him – but before he can, one bachelorette gives him an ultimatum that may sabotage his chances. Then, it all comes crashing down at a rose ceremony that leaves everyone in shock and disbelief. Find out who will receive a rose and become the final two bachelorettes as Brad continues his search for love with Bianka (Mississauga, ON); Kara (Delta, B.C.); and Whitney (Calgary).

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 am

iamreal2u wrote:Question to who saw the HTDs. Did he leave the hometown date with Whitney or did he kiss her goodbye at her home? Thanks.

Pretty sure he kissed her goodbye and she walked back into the house.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am

if anyone knows where I can find the previews for next week online - I'd do some SCs.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 am

jojo47 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Question to who saw the HTDs. Did he leave the hometown date with Whitney or did he kiss her goodbye at her home? Thanks.

Pretty sure he kissed her goodbye and she walked back into the house.

Thanks. That is promising.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

anders, I noticed your location is Nova Scotia. You should be able to watch the episode online - right? Are the previews at the end of the episode? Or try this: http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/big-decisions-in-week-6/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 am

tigertiz wrote:
With her intensity comes mystery because she doesn't verbalize what she is feeling.
Because all she is feeling is "ME ME ME . I WANT . I WANT. I WANT. I DESERVE. I DESERVE." There isnt much to verbalize. There's not much mystery. He's seen what she has to offer and it's not friendship or love or much of anything. It's "You better give me the rose." Honestly I dont know why she even wants him - except that he's the only guy around. She's not given me any other reason. I guess she's not given him any other reason either if he's still questioning it.

Brad's interest has been with Bianka and Bianka only for a couple of epi's now. I think he genuinely likes Kara well enough, but there isn't any spark whatsoever. Same with Gabby, in that he likes her but doesn't see a future with her. However, I think Gabby is less invested in Brad than Kara is.

Whitney is all about winning and that's been her storyline from day one. I think Brad thinks Whitney is hot, but I wonder if he sees any depth to her. Describing someone as emotionally closed off is pretty strong. Also, because she isn't verbalizing feelings, he could be wondering how deep her feelings even really are. Does this make her the easy one to take to the end? And this is just my opinion, but I'm not sure Whitney gets to the FRC. I think she'll pull herself out.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 am

tigertiz wrote:anders, I noticed your location is Nova Scotia. You should be able to watch the episode online - right? Are the previews at the end of the episode? Or try this: http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/big-decisions-in-week-6/

yeah - I can, actually never thought of that.....thanks....

my brain is mush today.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:03 am

You're so used to those of us south of the border with all of our geoblocking issues......
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am

Anyone know (and have a link) if putlocker has put epi 5 up yet?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Gabi in the F4 Elim spot

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 2sbraed

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:07 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1592-episode-6-november-7th-discussion-spoilers#400019
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

+12
anders
Aunties_Love
jojo47
atem
jurystillout