SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holm - Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by beader Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Maybe he's hitching a ride on the back of the car on his skateboard.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

beader

Back to top Go down

holm - Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Is Jef dating someone? He is tagged in a lot of pics with one girl...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:42 pm

lleyki wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think Jef used Arie for publicity.  For a long while, he liked being in the public eye. Then, without a job or business project to talk about, he seemed to shy away from publicity.

I'm sorry, but what publicity? Jef and Arie had about the same level of "fame" after their season of The Bachelorette. The only people who cared about Arie were his small contingent of stans who I guess believe he's more important and famous than he really is.

IrishGal wrote:
lleyki wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think Jef used Arie for publicity.  For a long while, he liked being in the public eye. Then, without a job or business project to talk about, he seemed to shy away from publicity.

I'm sorry, but what publicity? Jef and Arie had about the same level of "fame" after their season of The Bachelorette. The only people who cared about Arie were his small contingent of stans who I guess believe he's more important and famous than he really is.

I'd say the same thing about Jef's fans. Smiley

GuardianAngel wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Me too. Arie has always had so much going for him career wise. I never followed Jef, ever, didn't like him from the moment he rode his stupid skateboard like a 15 yr old kid so I don't know what he's doing other than what I read in this thread.

As a former Jef fan and a somewhat fan of Arie, let me say both men had their share of fans who loved them a lot, and some of us really liked them both and enjoyed their friendship. To me, Arie was very happy to hang out with Jef, so if that was Jef using Arie, then Arie is pretty stupid to not have seen it sooner.

I can also see that a year and a half after their show aired, when Arie was able to get back into racing (because for a while he was an aimless and without career as Jef, except for a brief announcing gig on NBC which is not what he really wanted to be doing), they were at vastly different points in their lives. Jef was still roaming around enjoy his money, which I believe comes from his trust fund but don't know for sure. Arie had rededicated himself to racing. I think BiP wanted the them both and one didn't want it, so that might have been the initial tension. Together they were IMO pretty funny and snarky together. I used to think it was Arie who didn't want to do it, but since he was so willing to be put through the bachelor ringer again, I just don't honestly know.

Anyway, back to my original point, I think they were friends and don't think either was using the other. I don't think either of them are stupid enough to let anyone use them for that long. Some friendships have expiration periods and maybe that was what happened with Jef and Arie. I know my feelings for Jef changed so I can imagine Arie's might too, but I guess for me I hate to think that what I saw as a real friendship between two guys who both got run over by the same heartless blonde, being fake is sad and I don't disrespect either enough to think it was all fake on either of their parts.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
lleyki wrote:

IrishGal wrote:
lleyki wrote:

GuardianAngel wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Me too. Arie has always had so much going for him career wise. I never followed Jef, ever, didn't like him from the moment he rode his stupid skateboard like a 15 yr old kid so I don't know what he's doing other than what I read in this thread.

As a former Jef fan and a somewhat fan of Arie, let me say both men had their share of fans who loved them a lot, and some of us really liked them both and enjoyed their friendship.  To me, Arie was very happy to hang out with Jef, so if that was Jef using Arie, then Arie is pretty stupid to not have seen it sooner.  

I can also see that a year and a half after their show aired, when Arie was able to get back into racing (because for a while he was an aimless and without career as Jef, except for a brief announcing gig on NBC which is not what he really wanted to be doing), they were at vastly different points in their lives.  Jef was still roaming around enjoy his money, which I believe comes from his trust fund but don't know for sure.  Arie had rededicated himself to racing.  I think BiP wanted the them both and one didn't want it, so that might have been the initial tension.  Together they were IMO pretty funny and snarky together.  I used to think it was Arie who didn't want to do it, but since he was so willing to be put through the bachelor ringer again, I just don't honestly know.

Anyway, back to my original point, I think they were friends and don't think either was using the other.  I don't think either of them are stupid enough to let anyone use them for that long.  Some friendships have expiration periods and maybe that was what happened with Jef and Arie.  I know my feelings for Jef changed so I can imagine Arie's might too, but I guess for me I hate to think that what I saw as a real friendship between two guys who both got run over by the same heartless blonde, being fake is sad and I don't disrespect either enough to think it was all fake on either of their parts.  

As I recall, Arie dumped Jef because he could no longer tolerate Jef's BS, meaning all of Jef's fabricated stories. I guess Arie just couldn't take it anymore.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 am

What happened to Emily and F? Why do we think it all went south? I've read interviews with them, but they are so general.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:28 am

I think Emily is probably very difficult to live with, no cakewalk that's for sure - bless her hubby. I also think Jef is a huge douche. Not a good combo. laugh out loud

I do believe she was probably texting (sexting?) that one athlete and, well, Jef's slimy ways are well documented. They were one hot mess of a couple IMO and likely miserable together. 

My opinion of Emily has since softened seeing her start her jewelry line and settle down, but nothing has changed for me with 1F. What's he up to anyway?

holm - Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:37 am

He would be a great match with MEandI. Both do nothing, love to travel and take photos of themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 am

high five

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 am

I don't think they were ever really a couple. I always remember the video from the People shoot when they stopped shooting, Jef let go of Emily like she was a hot potato. You can still see it here if you're interested:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/video/emily-maynard-and-jef-holms-people-photo-shoot-behind-the-scenes-video

I hate going to Wetpaint because they always want me to link up my Facebook which I refuse. I find if I open an incognito window they don't know it's me. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:14 am

That's so funny ^ Lol. Didn't watch that one. The kisses looked forced too.

holm - Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Those kisses looked like they were about to kiss someone who was actively vomiting. "Get me away fast".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Note to self: find out what thread Kasha is posting in before clicking on view post icon, otherwise you'll find yourself in 1f's thread. affraid
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722