SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Well, well. Look who's engaged (again).
Emily Maynard Is Engaged to Tyler Johnson! "We're Really Excited," She Gushes

Emily Maynard may just get her happy ending after all! The Bachelorette alum, who looked for love not once but twice on ABC's reality competition, is engaged to marry boyfriend Tyler Johnson, she confirms to Us Weekly exclusively.

Management consultant Johnson, 27, popped the question on Jan. 4 with not one, not two, but five diamond-studded bands. "I've had enough engagement rings!" the bride-to-be quips. (She was previously engaged to the late Ricky Hendrick, Bachelor Brad Womack, and Bachelorette winner Jef Holm.)

"We're really excited!!" the mother of one (to daughter Ricki, 8) tells Us. "He proposed to me at home and gave both Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!"

The couple actually met several months before Maynard filmed The Bachelorette, but they didn't start dating until after her split from Holm. And now that they've found each other, they don't want to waste any time.

"We definitely are looking to get married sooner rather than later," the former reality TV star shares. "No point in waiting!"

Maynard first rose to fame as a contestant on season 15 of ABC's The Bachelor, when she won Womack's heart and hand in marriage. After their split, she went on to star in season eight of The Bachelorette, which ended with a proposal from Holm. They called off their engagement in October 2012.

Since then, the blonde beauty has kept a relatively low profile -- though she confirmed in July that she had been seeing someone. "I have, yeah, but I've known him for a long time," she told Charlotte, N.C., NBC affiliate WCNC.

Things have clearly gone well for the couple. On Wednesday, Jan. 1, she shared a rare photo of herself with Johnson from their New Year's Eve festivities. "It's going to be a good year," she captioned the shot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope the fourth time's a charm!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Oh my. Someone needs to tell Emily she can date a dude without running to Tiffany's and Neil Lane every 27 seconds and making him her child's step father each time. These engagements are getting shorter and shorter so I expect we hear "I can be Bette 9 (again) because I'm READY NOW" by the time Juan Pa's season is in its Twilight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:13 am

Alanna wrote:Oh my. Someone needs to tell Emily she can date a dude without running to Tiffany's and Neil Lane every 27 seconds and making him her child's step father each time. These engagements are getting shorter and shorter so I expect we hear "I can be Bette 9 (again) because I'm READY NOW" by the time Juan Pa's season is in its Twilight.

:rollingl: word 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:02 am

Congratulations to Emily and Tyler. I hope we get lots of pictures and information about the wedding!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my. Someone needs to tell Emily she can date a dude without running to Tiffany's and Neil Lane every 27 seconds and making him her child's step father each time. These engagements are getting shorter and shorter so I expect we hear "I can be Bette 9 (again) because I'm READY NOW" by the time Juan Pa's season is in its Twilight.

For the record, Emily and Tyler have been dating for a year.
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:23 pm

She worked hard at keeping their relationship under wraps until they were both ready to make it official. I'm happy for her and hoping she gets that minivan full of babies if that's what she wants!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Could one of you post a picture of this guy please ? TIA.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:Could one of you post a picture of this guy please ? TIA.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Congrats to Emily. I didn't watch Brad's season with her and didn't want her as The Bachelorette, but am happy she found someone for her and her daughter. Good luck to the couple!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin