SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:I believe Whitney started into this with a competitive 'I will win' attitude and was given the bonus of physical chemistry between her and Brad. She took every opportunity to rub it in the ladies faces whenever she 'won' or was chosen to spend time with Brad by making sure she interrputed any alone time they got with Brad and then making sure they saw them kissing. The competition for Whit had the added perk of Brad's attraction to her and their physical chemisry. I think she began to realize at the HTD just how serious Brad was about this process and she starts to have doubts about how far she wants to pursue the competition. Even her sister said Whit is very competitive and will do anything to win. At the FD when Whit is talking to her sister on the phone she says that she realizes how serious he is and doesn't want to hurt him. I think she knows that she could probably 'win' Brad at the end but she is not in this for the same reason Brad is. IMO. I think Whit wanted to leave at the FD but was convinced by the producers to stay. She does not want to hurt Brad by staying until the end. She is emotionally closing herself off because she does not want to go beyond the physical chemistry. The choppy edits at the FD RC of the conversations between her and Brad also lead me to believe there were conversations between them before, during and after the RC as I think she was hoping Brad would let her go because she knows she is not ready to go beyond the physical aspect of their relationship and she does not want to hurt Brad. When Brad gave her the rose at the FD RC I think she fully realized that closing herself off has not succeeded in getting Brad to let her go, so now she may be starting to panic. She knows she can win this competition but the cost may be too great; someone elses feelings and future - Brad's - will be the casuality.
IMO, you basically hit the nail on the head. With the choppy RC edits that you were talking about; if you look at the ones inside, they are obviously taken after the RC happened because of how dark it was outside. When he is standing outside after saying goodbye to Kara, I think it took him a while to calm down a bit as you can see the sky getting dark.
Bottom line, the fd rose ceremony was definately the one that put it over the edge for him. I think with some time to think and with Bianka meeting the family; things go well, he will tell her to kick rocks. The blowup at the MTP location is probably him confronting her on a few things and her not handling well it at all, hence the chasing her down and the closing of the door in his face. Don't think that is a good thing when it comes to Whit being the F1, therefore, think that Bianka shines and it will be her that he chooses to further their adventure with.

Aunties Love, I, too think he will choose Bianka, but I was curious, do you think they have any chance of really making it work outside the Bach's bubble? It would really be nice, but with so many of them not working it's really hard to have any hopes for any of these couples anymore. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:12 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:I believe Whitney started into this with a competitive 'I will win' attitude and was given the bonus of physical chemistry between her and Brad. She took every opportunity to rub it in the ladies faces whenever she 'won' or was chosen to spend time with Brad by making sure she interrputed any alone time they got with Brad and then making sure they saw them kissing. The competition for Whit had the added perk of Brad's attraction to her and their physical chemisry. I think she began to realize at the HTD just how serious Brad was about this process and she starts to have doubts about how far she wants to pursue the competition. Even her sister said Whit is very competitive and will do anything to win. At the FD when Whit is talking to her sister on the phone she says that she realizes how serious he is and doesn't want to hurt him. I think she knows that she could probably 'win' Brad at the end but she is not in this for the same reason Brad is. IMO. I think Whit wanted to leave at the FD but was convinced by the producers to stay. She does not want to hurt Brad by staying until the end. She is emotionally closing herself off because she does not want to go beyond the physical chemistry. The choppy edits at the FD RC of the conversations between her and Brad also lead me to believe there were conversations between them before, during and after the RC as I think she was hoping Brad would let her go because she knows she is not ready to go beyond the physical aspect of their relationship and she does not want to hurt Brad. When Brad gave her the rose at the FD RC I think she fully realized that closing herself off has not succeeded in getting Brad to let her go, so now she may be starting to panic. She knows she can win this competition but the cost may be too great; someone elses feelings and future - Brad's - will be the casuality.
IMO, you basically hit the nail on the head. With the choppy RC edits that you were talking about; if you look at the ones inside, they are obviously taken after the RC happened because of how dark it was outside. When he is standing outside after saying goodbye to Kara, I think it took him a while to calm down a bit as you can see the sky getting dark.
Bottom line, the fd rose ceremony was definately the one that put it over the edge for him. I think with some time to think and with Bianka meeting the family; things go well, he will tell her to kick rocks. The blowup at the MTP location is probably him confronting her on a few things and her not handling well it at all, hence the chasing her down and the closing of the door in his face. Don't think that is a good thing when it comes to Whit being the F1, therefore, think that Bianka shines and it will be her that he chooses to further their adventure with.

Aunties Love, I, too think he will choose Bianka, but I was curious, do you think they have any chance of really making it work outside the Bach's bubble? It would really be nice, but with so many of them not working it's really hard to have any hopes for any of these couples anymore. : (
Well, one good start on it is that they are both within an hour drive from one another so they won't have the stresses of long distance relationship or one of the other having to move to carry on with their relationship. I do think that he is being more realistic with this regarding his tweets and his interviews so hope that those combined things will make a difference.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:40 pm

After reading other comments, I wanted to rewatch Bianka and Whitney's date. When Brad and Bianka were on the beach making martini's, she calls him babe, and then it sounded like she said "love you". I'm not 100% sure that's what she says though, does anybody know exactly what she says?

eta - I noticed he sounded like a little boy when he asked Bianka if she was now pissed at him for taking her out to sea in that kayak. To me, that sounds like a boyfriend and girlfriend talking, and he's worried that he's in the doghouse lol She also seems to be herself and doesn't just say what she thinks he wants to hear... so at least if she is the one he chooses, it's more of a natural start than the usual pretense of some contestants, pretending to be somebody they aren't.

Last edited by northernviewer on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Could be nothing, but this sounds like Bianka's FD.

September 27th interview:

Connected: What kind of girl are you looking for?
Smith: Someone like myself, who will be either 100% lazy, or 100% on the go and pick up and do whatever. Someone who, let’s say we have the worst date in our entire lives, will look at me and say, “We did it, we don’t have to do it again, but I’m glad I did it with you.”
http://www.connectedmagazine.ca/watch/tv/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor-canadas-brad-smith/

August 29th:

2: What qualities do you look for in a woman?
Brad: "It's that compatibility factor. When I say that I'm looking for a low-maintenance woman, I mean that in the best way possible. I don't care if it takes you forty years to get ready. I mean, like, if I take you on the worst date ever to a petting zoo in Nebraska, as long as you look at me at the end of it and go, 'Ok, that was the worst date ever, but I'm glad we did it together. Just promise me you'll never do it again!' But you're not mad at the situation or get easily frustrated. No drama -- that's all I care about. You have to be physically attracted to someone, but they have to have substance. You can be as good looking as you want, but if you can't sit there and have conversation or have a great time together, then you're up a creek without a paddle."
http://www.2forcouples.com/pop-culture/3403-qaa-with-the-bachelor-canadas-brad-smith

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

momoftrips wrote:Could be nothing, but this sounds like Bianka's FD.

Smith: Someone like myself, who will be either 100% lazy, or 100% on the go and pick up and do whatever. Someone who, let’s say we have the worst date in our entire lives, will look at me and say, “We did it, we don’t have to do it again, but I’m glad I did it with you.”
http://www.connectedmagazine.ca/watch/tv/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor-canadas-brad-smith/

August 29th:

Brad: "It's that compatibility factor. When I say that I'm looking for a low-maintenance woman, I mean that in the best way possible. I don't care if it takes you forty years to get ready. I mean, like, if I take you on the worst date ever to a petting zoo in Nebraska, as long as you look at me at the end of it and go, 'Ok, that was the worst date ever, but I'm glad we did it together. Just promise me you'll never do it again!' But you're not mad at the situation or get easily frustrated. No drama -- that's all I care about. You have to be physically attracted to someone, but they have to have substance. You can be as good looking as you want, but if you can't sit there and have conversation or have a great time together, then you're up a creek without a paddle."
http://www.2forcouples.com/pop-culture/3403-qaa-with-the-bachelor-canadas-brad-smith

Excellent find Momoftrips. That really sounds like Bianka's date. That along with how they were on the date and through their season, coupled with the twitter acct info and just the general f1 vibe, good enough to sell me on it. Thanks for the info!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

I love that Bianka said that she felt she could make Brad really happy. She must have said that to him during the date as well.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:33 am

August 29th:

Thanks momoftrips, it does sound like her date. I was actually scared for them when they got that close to the iceberg. I thought I heard somewhere that it is not good to get close to them with the currants and the waves etc. and then them being in a kayak that is very tippy to begin with.

This part sounds like Whitney to me. (attractive but no substance and can't have a conversation with and I think the Drama he has was with Whitney as well)
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 am

Brill wrote:

August 29th:

Thanks momoftrips, it does sound like her date. I was actually scared for them when they got that close to the iceberg. I thought I heard somewhere that it is not good to get close to them with the currants and the waves etc. and then them being in a kayak that is very tippy to begin with.

This part sounds like Whitney to me. (attractive but no substance and can't have a conversation with and I think the Drama he has was with Whitney as well)
I do think that Brad and Bianka have substance in their relationship compared to Whitney and Brad. Brad is finally seeing a bit of the true Whit - a person that has a lot of drama but no good substance to her.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 am

ja1968 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.

When Brad did all the recaps of the girls and whenever he speaks about Whitney he always says how he is crazy about her, the connection they shared on the very first night - I dont' see a slam dunk either - most of the time I think he'll pick Bianka then I remember him saying something like 'he doesn't choose who Canada would choose for him'......Bianka's edit hasn't been spotless, but in comparison to Whitney's, it's been marvelous. But I also recall many bach's who have fallen night one and it's game over for them - and that's why I think there is a chance he could pick Whitney.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 am

Mirzam wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
It's interesting (and good) how people see things differently. I don't see him interested in anyone BUT Bianka. I see him having the emotional connection with Bianka and I don't see that connection with anyone else.

I agree it is good we all have different opinions, makes it much more fun. I am trying to see a strong emotional connection with Bianka, but I honestly am not seeing it.

I'm not seeing a true emotional connection with either of them. I dont see that passion/heat with either gal. Although I have seen him try hard to get Bianka to like him, and I've seen him not being able to keep his hands/lips off whitney. It really is a toss up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 am

anders wrote:
ja1968 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.

When Brad did all the recaps of the girls and whenever he speaks about Whitney he always says how he is crazy about her, the connection they shared on the very first night - I dont' see a slam dunk either - most of the time I think he'll pick Bianka then I remember him saying something like 'he doesn't choose who Canada would choose for him'......Bianka's edit hasn't been spotless, but in comparison to Whitney's, it's been marvelous. But I also recall many bach's who have fallen night one and it's game over for them - and that's why I think there is a chance he could pick Whitney.
The big thing that needs to be remembered and can't be discounted no matter how similar these shows are, the producers are different, how they have been editing the show is different so maybe we shouldn't condemn the Canadian version to MF's treachery when he just isn't involved with this version of the show. I think that major fact gets lost in the shuffle and it is a major one considering MF isn't a part of this editing crew.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:04 am

northernviewer wrote:I know many seasons, there's a sensitive one that should be let go early if they're not going to be F1 (Jason, Chantal etc) and I think Brad would be that guy to actually do it. I don't think he'd have kept Bianka to the end if he wasn't going to choose her. I see him as a man of character, and think if he was going to choose Whitney, he'd have let her go even before HTD's. I honestly don't think they're going to try to emulate MF's style of drama at the expense of feelings.... I really don't.

Jason wasn't let go early - he had a son at home and Deanna knew he wouldn't be F1 - he should've left before F2, (in my book he should've left before HTDs if he wasn't a consideration for F1 - and clearly we know he wasn't he was supposed to be F4) I remember thinking there was no way she was taking Jason to F2 and not picking him. How wrong was I....??

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me