SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Why are TPTB showing us that a girl in a white dress is the F1? We know this is Bianka, although the general viewing public might not.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 WDGsc10

Here she is presumably about to be proposed to, as Brad is reaching into his pocket for the ring.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 B11-1

Haven't they spoiled their own ending? Unless they know both girls are wearing white dresses? The other one being limo girl - Whitney.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Limogirlsc7
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Mirzam wrote:Why are TPTB showing us that a girl in a white dress is the F1? We know this is Bianka, although the general viewing public might not.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 WDGsc10

Here she is presumably about to be proposed to, as Brad is reaching into his pocket for the ring.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 B11-1

Haven't they spoiled their own ending? Unless they know both girls are wearing white dresses? The other one being limo girl - Whitney.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Limogirlsc7

IMO the ending is still spoiled if they show who we think is Bianca in the early part of the day, and the limo girl in the later part of the day. I think either way we may still be spoiled.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Does anyone have the WTA bloopers that they can post for the folks in US. The WTA is still not up on any sites and not sure if it will go up. Thanks in advance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm

IMO - showing a girl in a dress doesn't spoil anything. Sleuthers figuring it out by a tan line on a finger is what's "spoiled" it. The press is still saying who he picks is unknown, so it's still an "unspoiled" ending as far as the great majority is concerned. Sleuthers figure it out many seasons, even before RS came along. Sometimes it's by a freckle, or the shape of a thumb, and this time it's by a tan line from a ring.

BUT Bianka being at the FRC doens't mean she's the F1, nor does Brad reaching into his back pocket mean he's going for a ring either, he could be reaching for a hankie or tissue to wipe away tears.

I'm not going to get into the 2 dress theory again, but showing us one dress only, doens't mean diddly squat either, they could just be wanting us to think only one girl shows and they both could very well be attending and it ends up being a traditional 2 girl FRC where the first one gets sent home and he proposes to the second one

Going by what I've seen in the edit, I'd say that he picks Whitney.... but going by all the post show info, I'd say he picks Bianka. Wednesday will reveal which it is... and I'm so happy to not really know this season... such a treat after so many seasons of spoilers Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:IMO - showing a girl in a dress doesn't spoil anything. Sleuthers figuring it out by a tan line on a finger is what's "spoiled" it. The press is still saying who he picks is unknown, so it's still an "unspoiled" ending as far as the great majority is concerned. Sleuthers figure it out many seasons, even before RS came along. Sometimes it's by a freckle, or the shape of a thumb, and this time it's by a tan line from a ring.

BUT Bianka being at the FRC doens't mean she's the F1, nor does Brad reaching into his back pocket mean he's going for a ring either, he could be reaching for a hankie or tissue to wipe away tears.

I'm not going to get into the 2 dress theory again, but showing us one dress only, doens't mean diddly squat either, they could just be wanting us to think only one girl shows and they both could very well be attending and it ends up being a traditional 2 girl FRC where the first one gets sent home and he proposes to the second one

Going by what I've seen in the edit, I'd say that he picks Whitney.... but going by all the post show info, I'd say he picks Bianka. Wednesday will reveal which it is... and I'm so happy to not really know this season... such a treat after so many seasons of spoilers Hugesmile

Northern, I want your opinion on something here. At WTA, Brad told Chantelle he could not take her deeper into the process if he was not going to select her as his F1 because of who she was and her situation (not kissing a guy for 4 yrs). Bianka has been very open with Brad regarding the hurt she experienced from her last serious relationship and her storyline/obstacle has definitely been trust.

Do you believe Brad would take her to the very end, given her situation, only to let her go at F2?

I also want to point out that we hear Bianka in the preview from WTA say that she is ready to open up and that she has never felt anything like this and it's crazy but she is "so sure". I'm thinking Brad must have fully gained her trust in order for her to fall in love with him.

Would Brad gain this trust, given Bianka's vulnerability and then dump her at the FRC?

It's just my opinion, but I just can't see it. I know I've repeated my question a couple of times, but what are your thoughts on this?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:IMO - showing a girl in a dress doesn't spoil anything. Sleuthers figuring it out by a tan line on a finger is what's "spoiled" it. The press is still saying who he picks is unknown, so it's still an "unspoiled" ending as far as the great majority is concerned. Sleuthers figure it out many seasons, even before RS came along. Sometimes it's by a freckle, or the shape of a thumb, and this time it's by a tan line from a ring.

I agree, it is redicilous to get into this 2 dresses the same theory. It is one woman showing up in one dress that has one pair of shoes. That's all it is. When you watch the video it is one flowing motion, the person gets out of the limo, dress goes to the ground, flowing dress that has range of motion so when the person walks at a full stride it looks the way it is supposed to. you can't just seize a frame in time in the sc and say that is all we have to look at because we don't. We have the other video to go by.

When you take the editing into account, any average person would believe that he would choose Whitney, then when you take it into a sleuther's perspective, we know it is Bianka at the RC in the white dress. Plain and simple. Again, common sense says that they wouldn't dress both women up in a white dress with the same shoes to this so it is only one person, one white dress, and one person in the shoes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Northern, I want your opinion on something here. At WTA, Brad told Chantelle he could not take her deeper into the process if he was not going to select her as his F1 because of who she was and her situation (not kissing a guy for 4 yrs). Bianka has been very open with Brad regarding the hurt she experienced from her last serious relationship and her storyline/obstacle has definitely been trust.

Do you believe Brad would take her to the very end, given her situation, only to let her go at F2?

I also want to point out that we hear Bianka in the preview from WTA say that she is ready to open up and that she has never felt anything like this and it's crazy but she is "so sure". I'm thinking Brad must have fully gained her trust in order for her to fall in love with him.

Would Brad gain this trust, given Bianka's vulnerability and then dump her at the FRC?

It's just my opinion, but I just can't see it. I know I've repeated my question a couple of times, but what are your thoughts on this?
Personally, I don't see Brad taking Bianka to the F2 just to dump her at the end. I think it is Bianka in the ONLY white dress arriving at the RC, they chose just to not show Whit there. But what we did see of Whit, she was storming off from Brad. Could that be him refusing her before the RC even started, sure!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Although others have taken the most vulnerable to the end just to dump them at F2 (probably at the urging of MF to set them up as the next lead) my gut tells me that Brad wouldn't do that to her..... nor to anyone. I personally feel that if Brad really had his heart set on Whitney early on, Bianka wouldn't have made it past HTD's just to spare her anymore heartbreak. It can be heartbreaking for anybody in the F2 position if they have deep feelings... but the truth is that some are just more "delicate" and Bianka is definitely one of those people..... and Brad knew it!

The only thing that gives me pause that he might choose Whitney... is that he still has dreamy eyes when he's around the girl, and is always saying how happy he is. Also, I noticed in previews for LCD that Bianka is the one leaning in for the kiss at one point, and it wasn't him that initiated it. IF he does choose Bianka, I'll tip my hat to the producers as I think they've done one heck of a job producing and editing this show. This has been pretty much the Whitney show, with Bianka having a slow and steady storyline. I know I thought that with Ben and Courtney, she was too obvious of a choice.... and low and behold..... well, we all know how that ended Hugesmile

I don't want Brad to be that guy, the jerk that gets fooled by the manipulating witch... I want him to be the guy that sees right though her and goes for the girl that truly has deep feelings for him, and one that he can have fun and laugh with, as well as being physically attracted to. Yep, I want him to be that guy :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Although others have taken the most vulnerable to the end just to dump them at F2 (probably at the urging of MF to set them up as the next lead) my gut tells me that Brad wouldn't do that to her..... nor to anyone. I personally feel that if Brad really had his heart set on Whitney early on, Bianka wouldn't have made it past HTD's just to spare her anymore heartbreak. It can be heartbreaking for anybody in the F2 position if they have deep feelings... but the truth is that some are just more "delicate" and Bianka is definitely one of those people..... and Brad knew it!

The only thing that gives me pause that he might choose Whitney... is that he still has dreamy eyes when he's around the girl, and is always saying how happy he is. Also, I noticed in previews for LCD that Bianka is the one leaning in for the kiss at one point, and it wasn't him that initiated it. IF he does choose Bianka, I'll tip my hat to the producers as I think they've done one heck of a job producing and editing this show. This has been pretty much the Whitney show, with Bianka having a slow and steady storyline. I know I thought that with Ben and Courtney, she was too obvious of a choice.... and low and behold..... well, we all know how that ended Hugesmile

I don't want Brad to be that guy, the jerk that gets fooled by the manipulating witch... I want him to be the guy that sees right though her and goes for the girl that truly has deep feelings for him, and one that he can have fun and laugh with, as well as being physically attracted to. Yep, I want him to be that guy :yes:
Well, one thing for sure, this isn't the MF show so knowing that and knowing how Brad seems to be such a standup guy as well as one that does seem to really care for the women's feelings, I would like to believe that he isn't dragging Bianka to the end just to let her go.
We've also seen him as beginning to see through Whitney's crap. He is seen questioning her several times. We also see a storyline for Bianka that is far from solved as well. Will she commit to him and what's going to happen. With Whit, the storyline is basically solved right now as he realizes that there is really nothing there of substance to work with.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am

I dont think he will let Bianka down I will tape this ending to see how it goes does the after the final rose goes down too this wednesday night too?? So will it be 2 or 3 hours show??/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

reason wrote:I dont think he will let Bianka down I will tape this ending to see how it goes does the after the final rose goes down too this wednesday night too?? So will it be 2 or 3 hours show??/

No, it is just the FRC, then the ATFR is the next Wednesday on the 28th of November.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 am

Brill wrote:
reason wrote:I dont think he will let Bianka down I will tape this ending to see how it goes does the after the final rose goes down too this wednesday night too?? So will it be 2 or 3 hours show??/

No, it is just the FRC, then the ATFR is the next Wednesday on the 28th of November.

Thanks for the info Brill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer