SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 am

Personally, I don't see Brad taking Bianka to the F2 just to dump her at the end. I think it is Bianka in the ONLY white dress arriving at the RC, they chose just to not show Whit there. But what we did see of Whit, she was storming off from Brad. Could that be him refusing her before the RC even started, sure!

what he's wearing when she storms off - shorts and brown t-shirt, he's also wearing for a LCD or MTP. The only 'day of' that we can only speculate is the day of is the one wear he's got the ring in hand and legs in the pool. that's not what he's wearing.
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 am

anders wrote:

Personally, I don't see Brad taking Bianka to the F2 just to dump her at the end. I think it is Bianka in the ONLY white dress arriving at the RC, they chose just to not show Whit there. But what we did see of Whit, she was storming off from Brad. Could that be him refusing her before the RC even started, sure!

what he's wearing when she storms off - shorts and brown t-shirt, he's also wearing for a LCD or MTP. The only 'day of' that we can only speculate is the day of is the one wear he's got the ring in hand and legs in the pool. that's not what he's wearing.

true, but it could be the day before, during an LCD, that they part ways. Whit's pride would take a terrible blow if Brad tries to tell her that he's going to choose Bianka over her.. and that could be why she storms away. All I know is that if he ends up choosing Bianka, I sure hope it isn't because Whitney leaves before Brad turns her down and people are left thinking that Bianka is a default F1.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am

northernviewer wrote:
anders wrote:

true, but it could be the day before, during an LCD, that they part ways. Whit's pride would take a terrible blow if Brad tries to tell her that he's going to choose Bianka over her.. and that could be why she storms away. All I know is that if he ends up choosing Bianka, I sure hope it isn't because Whitney leaves before Brad turns her down and people are left thinking that Bianka is a default F1.
What if he actually comes by the place to say goodbye to her before the rose ceremony in a round a bout way like what Ali did with Chris. He knew that she wasnt the one for him and said goodbye to her at her place before the ceremony so that time at the rc place would be dedicated to Bianka and only her?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am

Didn't Ali say goodbye to Chris on the day of their LCD date? that's the way I remember it anyway, but could be wrong. no idea

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 pm

you're right NV - she let him go before the LCD was supposed to happen.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 pm

We can see from the previews that both girls appear to have two LCDs or they pack in a lot of activities into one. Ali let Chris go before the started their date. It looks like Brad and Whitney had their date(s).

I am totally convicned we have been shown two girls at the FRC, so I don't think the Whitney storming off is her getting dumped by Brad prior ot the FRC. The clothes don't match what they were wearing for either MTP or the LCD. Given how smitten he appears with Whitney in the previews, I doubt he is dumping her. There does appear more of a distance between him and Bianka in the caps with have of them.

I commend Brad for not taking Chantelle further in the process because she wasn't his F1, but neither Whitney nor Bianka are a Chantelle. They both seemed to have been around the block a bit. This is a show has a pretty much set in stone formula - yes, he was able to get rid of a few more girls at RCs during the process, but in then he has to end up with two, and pick one. So by the very nature of the show, one girl, how ever worthy in the viewers eye, will have to be rejected. Contestants go on this show knowing that will be a very real risk. I would think most consider the experience and fun of it to be the major reason to do it, not finding love.

ETA: for the nth time, I am NOT saying the two dresses are identical. They are most clearly NOT and the SCs show that.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm

As you say Mirzam, Whit had 2 dates with Brad, same as Bianka. And yes what they're wearing is different from those dates, which suggests he went to see her at her place at another time. He had to have said something that made her storm off. What could make her do this?? He could very well have told her he wasn't feeling it with her anymore...

this could have been the last straw for him.... I know I'd be done with her after all her little fits for attention!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Aunties Love, I think you nailed it.
But what we did see of Whit, she was storming off from Brad. Could that be him refusing her before the RC even started, sure!
Your theory fits into perfectly with this tweet. Remember - it's not Chris Harrison hyping something as the MOST WHATEVER ROSE CEREMONY ever.

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada

3 more sleeps until the Big Reveal! I can't tell you how great it is going to be! After 5 months of being secretive. Just to have everyone know the outcome will be like 500 lbs off my shoulders!! Who's excited for ep8 ? I can't say the outcome! I can say it's one of the most unreal episodes of the Bachelor I have ever seen!!! People are going to be blown away!!

Who's pumped!?
Something big happens, other than 2 girls showing up at the FRC podium where one gets a limo ride and one gets a ring.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:As you say Mirzam, Whit had 2 dates with Brad, same as Bianka. And yes what they're wearing is different from those dates, which suggests he went to see her at her place at another time. He had to have said something that made her storm off. What could make her do this?? He could very well have told her he wasn't feeling it with her anymore...

this could have been the last straw for him.... I know I'd be done with her after all her little fits for attention!

From the previews and SCs it certainly didn't look like Brad wasn't "feelin it" with Whitney. If anything, it looks like he was beginning to pull away from Bianka.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:As you say Mirzam, Whit had 2 dates with Brad, same as Bianka. And yes what they're wearing is different from those dates, which suggests he went to see her at her place at another time. He had to have said something that made her storm off. What could make her do this?? He could very well have told her he wasn't feeling it with her anymore...

This is a good point, Northern. She is storming off and in the preview at the end of epi #1 we see her slam that door in his face. She's mad about something.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm

tigertiz wrote:Aunties Love, I think you nailed it.
But what we did see of Whit, she was storming off from Brad. Could that be him refusing her before the RC even started, sure!
Your theory fits into perfectly with this tweet. Remember - it's not Chris Harrison hyping something as the MOST WHATEVER ROSE CEREMONY ever.

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada

3 more sleeps until the Big Reveal! I can't tell you how great it is going to be! After 5 months of being secretive. Just to have everyone know the outcome will be like 500 lbs off my shoulders!! Who's excited for ep8 ? I can't say the outcome! I can say it's one of the most unreal episodes of the Bachelor I have ever seen!!! People are going to be blown away!!

Who's pumped!?
Something big happens, other than 2 girls showing up at the FRC podium where one gets a limo ride and one gets a ring.

what I cant' reconcile in this theory is why does he chase after her and ask her why she's walking away...?? wouldnt' the answer be evident?

to me, I think the whole thing is not as grand and dramatic as our imaginatioins want it to be.

I dont' know about the multiple outfits - we have Whit on the boat, with bathing suit, and with coverup. We have Whit golfing, her MTP and Whit with a blue dress. I just wonder if the blue dress is a change of clothes for one of those days and the golfing is part of the MTP. The boat is prolly her LCD.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:05 pm

anders wrote:
what I cant' reconcile in this theory is why does he chase after her and ask her why she's walking away...?? wouldnt' the answer be evident?

to me, I think the whole thing is not as grand and dramatic as our imaginatioins want it to be.

I dont' know about the multiple outfits - we have Whit on the boat, with bathing suit, and with coverup. We have Whit golfing, her MTP and Whit with a blue dress. I just wonder if the blue dress is a change of clothes for one of those days and the golfing is part of the MTP. The boat is prolly her LCD.

I agree with you anders, if he dumped her he would know why she is walking away.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer