SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:56 am

Mirzam wrote:Forgot to ask if you could please post a link.

try this http://www.vidbux.com/9f5112jr5ui6
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 am

Watching it now! :cheeseyy
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Brill wrote:Here are some extra things we did not see at the WTA.

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/1969165302001.000000/extended-scene-4-whitney-and-laura-b/

if you scroll down you will see more then what we saw.

Watching that clip gives you even more inisight into Whitney! The night that Laura was so upset about Brad and Whitney kissing but he didn't kiss Laura..... Whitney makes a point to come up to an already upset Laura... just to let her know that Brad was the one to initiate the kiss - talk about rubbing salt into a wound... wow!!

Also, Tyler asks Whitney a few times if she's one of those people that's a like a chameleon... always changing to fit the occasion. Reason he said that was because Laura was saying how Whitney was talking about her boobs saying one thing at one time, then the opposite at another. Whitney didn't say much in her defense but seemed totally unemotional about it all. I like her less and less with every bit of info that comes out about her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Brill wrote:Here are some extra things we did not see at the WTA.

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/1969165302001.000000/extended-scene-4-whitney-and-laura-b/

if you scroll down you will see more then what we saw.

Watching that clip gives you even more inisight into Whitney! The night that Laura was so upset about Brad and Whitney kissing but he didn't kiss Laura..... Whitney makes a point to come up to an already upset Laura... just to let her know that Brad was the one to initiate the kiss - talk about rubbing salt into a wound... wow!!

Also, Tyler asks Whitney a few times if she's one of those people that's a like a chameleon... always changing to fit the occasion. Reason he said that was because Laura was saying how Whitney was talking about her boobs saying one thing at one time, then the opposite at another. Whitney didn't say much in her defense but seemed totally unemotional about it all. I like her less and less with every bit of info that comes out about her.
with the bolded, me too. BUT can absolutely say, the more I see of the bloopers reel, the frc clips and other bits in the media - I really feel that Bianka is the F1 and then when you add in the part about both Brad and Bianka being seen in Scottsdale together. I found some info on another site about what the person on twitter saw. Apparently she was down in Scottsdale for a while.

http://www.aftertherose.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5748#Post5748

Check it out for yourself.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:38 pm

I am all Bianka but some of the things that Brad is saying to Whit makes me pause:

Brad to whit:
1) I am so nuts about you.
2) on Boat, I am so happy right now.
3) Whitney is amazing, I am so into this girl.
4) she is someone I see myself with.

During that leaving episode he said( may not be verbatim):

It was like a whirlwind has just hit me. You going to walk away from me really. I do not even know what to think. I am in absolute Shock. Was she lying the entire time.

Whit said (not all at the same time):
Brad is someone who really understands me. I am ready to get married. There is a reason I am here and I want to be with you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brad about Bianka (very little)
- Incredible just to be around you
- I am really falling for Bianka, but I am still insecure about how she feels about me.

Bianka about Brad

Would make a great husband and father
I'm in love and is just ready to open up to him
Its just an amazing feeling , right babe. Directly to him.(opinion: To me he did not seem to respond favorably.)
IT is something that I have not felt before. It is crazy that I am so sure about it.

Misc Brad sayings.
2 extremely gorgeous women and one extremely difficult decision

I was hoping all along that I would get to this place and now that I am, I am scared.

I have made up my mind. After 2 months of this entire experience, I wouldn't change a thing because it has led me to the 1 person that I honestly way to start my life with.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I am really falling for Bianka, but I am still insecure about how she feels about me.

this statement so reminds me of Ali/Roberto and Andy/Tessa.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:18 pm

anders wrote:
I am really falling for Bianka, but I am still insecure about how she feels about me.

this statement so reminds me of Ali/Roberto and Andy/Tessa.

good point anders. And he said insecure, which sounds like he's all in but wondering if she'll return his feelings, much like, as you pointed out, Ali and Andy did.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:23 pm

yup - just the fact that he wants her to like him back points to her being F1. I dont' recall a lead wondering that about their F2s.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm

anders wrote:yup - just the fact that he wants her to like him back points to her being F1. I dont' recall a lead wondering that about their F2s.

True. Usually they follow with "..but is it to late"
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Gang. Happy BachCan Day!

Small note - quote in the preview - Brad "I have two extremely gorgeous women and one extremely difficult decision" is the exact same voiceover used for the 2 on 1 Paris date when Brad is dressing for the bridge scene.

Also, the most recent clip includes Bianka saying she wouldn't hesitate to accept Brad's proposal. Bianka's father stated he would give his blessing if Brad proposed to Bianka. He was the only father to state this.

I haven't changed my opinion as far as the outcome of tonight, I do believe it has been Brad & Bianka since mexico, but I have to admit, in the screencaps it does appear there is a difference in the height of the heels. I still don't see any reason to believe it is not also WDG, Bianka. My official guess is Bianka had two pairs of shoes. One higher heel to capture her movement as she walks, and then for more practical reasons, maybe there is a path she has to navigate or grass to walk across?, a lower heel. That scene would have been filmed multiple times. It's not like she just walked out one perfect time and all was captured.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Ok, i found a link to this show. Just watched the fantasy dates with both Whitney and Bianka. I've not seen anything else, not even an interview. Based on just FD, Brad seems head over heels for Whitney. He likes Bianka but his relationship with Whitney is on another level.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:22 pm

I agree Patty = he appears to be sooo over the moon about Whitney. He's been besotted by her from the moment he met her.

the clip we have of tonights show where he and Whit are on the boat and he's leaning back on her and saying how happy he is shows the most connection I've seen with him and anyone this entire season. He seems done for.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 34eytm8

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer