Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by CarrieA on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 pm


With SC's soon to be floating around let the fun begin!
avatar
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:01 pm

:laugh out loud: Your avi fits this perfectly
avatar
ninu

Female Posts : 2347
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 pm



IDK, but I'm getting an erupting volcano vibe from this SC. Is it just me?

I think this guy sticks around for a while. :jump:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by GrahamGal on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Alexxxx wrote:

IDK, but I'm getting an erupting volcano vibe from this SC. Is it just me?

I think this guy sticks around for a while. :jump:

that's early chemistry guy which means F2?
avatar
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 49
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

IDK, but I'm getting an erupting volcano vibe from this SC. Is it just me?

I think this guy sticks around for a while. :jump:

that's early chemistry guy which means F2?


Ahaha that's why we all like him already?? :P F1 = NOT fan fave :P :happy dance:
avatar
ninu

Female Posts : 2347
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 pm

ninu wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

IDK, but I'm getting an erupting volcano vibe from this SC. Is it just me?

I think this guy sticks around for a while. :jump:

that's early chemistry guy which means F2?


Ahaha that's why we all like him already?? :P F1 = NOT fan fave :P :happy dance:

IDK, but from the way she's plastered all over him this early, I'm betting he's somewhere in the F3 -- going to the fantasy suite fer shure! :evilgrin:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
IDK, but from the way she's plastered all over him this early, I'm betting he's somewhere in the F3 -- going to the fantasy suite fer shure! :evilgrin:


rotfl rotfl
avatar
ninu

Female Posts : 2347
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Beeleever on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
ninu wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

IDK, but I'm getting an erupting volcano vibe from this SC. Is it just me?

I think this guy sticks around for a while. :jump:

that's early chemistry guy which means F2?


Ahaha that's why we all like him already?? :P F1 = NOT fan fave :P :happy dance:

IDK, but from the way she's plastered all over him this early, I'm betting he's somewhere in the F3 -- going to the fantasy suite fer shure! :evilgrin:

Let's hope she has better luck this time in the Fantasy Suite. :geek:
avatar
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 57
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 pm



I'm a Pepper, he's a Pepper,
She's a Pepper, we're a Pepper,
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?


:jump: 👋 :jump: 👋 :jump:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Love_Me on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 am

When they tried to hide Ashley before JK.

avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 am

Love_Me wrote:When they tried to hide Ashley before JK.


rotfl
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by ninu on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 am

Love_Me wrote:When they tried to hide Ashley before JK.



bahahahha... too funny! Nice try, guys :P (That's Cassie Lambert shooting the camera the death glare, right? :P)

Where'd u find this pic? (and your emote ??)
avatar
ninu

Female Posts : 2347
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum