SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 71 1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum Empty Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 am

@ashhebert
NYC tonight for a special rendez vous with the fetman!!! :)woot.
Sounds like Ashley has a not-so-secret date tonight with Cary Fetman, the stylist for the show.  Can't possibly imagine why. :winkie:
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 am

How fun! She's going to look so beautiful and JP will be adorably freaking out. heartbeat :27:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:How fun! She's going to look so beautiful and JP will be adorably freaking out. heartbeat :27:

:sending flowers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:55 am

JMHO, but I keep thinking Ashley and JP will outstrip Trista and Ryan as the "best" couple ever to come from this show.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 am

Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO, but I keep thinking Ashley and JP will outstrip Trista and Ryan as the "best" couple ever to come from this show.

I think they already have IMO :Woah-hoo: sooo happy for them Jumping hearts

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm

jashfan wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO, but I keep thinking Ashley and JP will outstrip Trista and Ryan as the "best" couple ever to come from this show.

Absolutely, I totally agree. :sprinklehearts
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by katea Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:09 pm

When do we think more news will come out about the wedding. If save the dates went out we should hear something soon.

katea

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 pm

black_tears wrote:
jashfan wrote:

Yep. I find JP and Ash to be more relatable. Trista was a guy's girl, former pro cheerleader and all that. Ashley is more like the typical female fans of the show.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 pm

katea wrote:When do we think more news will come out about the wedding. If save the dates went out we should hear something soon.

Probably when filming is over...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum A5Cu14uCQAAP0bB
JP just tweeted this, come on, if Ashley isn't pregnant, I don't even know! LOL. I realize the tiny pumpkin is probably for the tiny dog but in my head, it's for the tiny pastry. :bigsmile:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:02 pm

LOL! I'm going to assume it's for Boo, since they probably wouldn't step on Jason and Molly's news, but still cute, either way.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:20 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
black_tears wrote:
jashfan wrote:

Yep. I find JP and Ash to be more relatable. Trista was a guy's girl, former pro cheerleader and all that. Ashley is more like the typical female fans of the show.

Yes, and no disrespect to Trista fans, but she is just crazy on twitter with her attacks on contestants and her refusal to recognize that things like editing and producer manipulation exist.

Also, I just love it when opposites attract - JP is probably nothing like the guy I imagined Ashley with, but he balances her perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 71 1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue