Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Oooh, I stopped following Trista months ago, when she was all but begging for a 10th anniversary special/series. What's she been taking about lately?

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bluwavz on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th


#TeamCaila

bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9293
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 pm

@Archer23 wrote:Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!

Happy early birthday and happy early anniversary Jash! High clap High clap High clap High clap

Bachelor Nation is having a cahhhhrazy week!

Alanna

Posts : 14544
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Archer23 wrote:Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!

Happy early birthday and happy early anniversary Jash! High clap High clap High clap High clap

Bachelor Nation is having a cahhhhrazy week!
Thanks, Alanna! And no kidding. "It was the best of times; it was the worst of times."

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:39 pm

@Archer23 wrote:Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!



That is really exciting!

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 pm

@bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th

California? I was hoping somewhere new for them, but at least they are getting their wedding paid for!

atem

Posts : 22447
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 pm

@atem wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th

California? I was hoping somewhere new for them, but at least they are getting their wedding paid for!

JP's brother is having a very nice wedding at a blow out venue in NYC early Feb. Roy's wedding will be very NYC style and class. I've been to this venue and it's to die for.
I don't think money is really an issue for JP. JMO--so I hope ABC is really going to do this couple justice and bang it out of the park. I know there are some beautiful venues in CA, not trying to dis the state at all, but it's certainly not FIJI. :giggle:
I wondering if the time factor being so last minute had to do with the destination.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 21652
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by tigertiz on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 pm

I bet the network insisted on an outdoor wedding. Havent all of them been outdoors? (Trista, Jason, even Survivor Rob and Amber).

tigertiz

Posts : 4184
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ja1968 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:37 pm

@tigertiz wrote:I bet the network insisted on an outdoor wedding. Havent all of them been outdoors? (Trista, Jason, even Survivor Rob and Amber).

Yes they have. But I think Ashley said once that she wanted an outdoor wedding.

ja1968

Female Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Thomigirl on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 am

Cali in December? If Fleiss effs up the cupcake wedding I will cut him! plotting

J/K....maybe :uptonogood This is TOO exciting!

Thomigirl

Posts : 1634
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Western MA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by instinct on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 am

@Kashathediva wrote:
@atem wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th

California? I was hoping somewhere new for them, but at least they are getting their wedding paid for!

JP's brother is having a very nice wedding at a blow out venue in NYC early Feb. Roy's wedding will be very NYC style and class. I've been to this venue and it's to die for.
I don't think money is really an issue for JP. JMO--so I hope ABC is really going to do this couple justice and bang it out of the park. I know there are some beautiful venues in CA, not trying to dis the state at all, but it's certainly not FIJI. :giggle:
I wondering if the time factor being so last minute had to do with the destination.

Then again, getting 300 guests to Fiji would be no small feat! I assume that most people have to pay their own expenses, correct? I don't presume to really know, but if the majority of their world is east coast based it's too bad that it's a destination connected only to the "reality"/entertainment side of their lives. Probably this was one of their negotiating points as it must be vastly easier for ABC to do this in LA. But....if they're happy, I'm happy. :married

instinct

Female Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum