Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:05 pm

@jashfan wrote:

just read that Ashleys sister Chrystie got engaged recently, how cool is that now both Ash and Jp siblings are getting married..

Really? That's great!

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:05 am

From Chrystie facebook page:

"Good Morning! I woke up in NYC and it's a rainy day! But celebrating the weekend with my parents & Ashley & JP! Smiley "

Maybe they have started filming for the cupcake wedding clapping! im soo excited :dancing peg

jashfan

Female Posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 am

@jashfan wrote:From Chrystie facebook page:

"Good Morning! I woke up in NYC and it's a rainy day! But celebrating the weekend with my parents & Ashley & JP! Smiley "

Maybe they have started filming for the cupcake wedding clapping! im soo excited :dancing peg

I would think that they would film Ashley picking out her non-white dress and that Chrystie and Ash's mom would be at that. Could be why they are in NYC this week.

luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:20 am

Did Roy move his wedding date up? why would he have a bachelor party four months before the wedding?

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum

Out for @JPs_Brother bachelor party! Even if the night were over right now, is be a happy man! #oink #oink pic.twitter.com/vGja6A9p
View photo

ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 am

@ja1968 wrote:Did Roy move his wedding date up? why would he have a bachelor party four months before the wedding?

Out for @JPs_Brother bachelor party! Even if the night were over right now, is be a happy man! #oink #oink pic.twitter.com/vGja6A9p
View photo

Yes i think his and Andreas wedding will be before JASH , and apparently Chystie got married on Oct 16, wedding pics are up on her dads facebook ..i see no pic of Jash being there though so idk

jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 pm

@jashfan wrote:
@ja1968 wrote:Did Roy move his wedding date up? why would he have a bachelor party four months before the wedding?

View photo

Yes i think his and Andreas wedding will be before JASH , and apparently Chystie got married on Oct 16, wedding pics are up on her dads facebook ..i see no pic of Jash being there though so idk

Thank, Jashfan. So if JP and Ashley are getting married the first of Dec. I am guessing Roy's wedding will be in the next 2-3 weeks. That is a lot of weddings in a short period of time. Maybe Chystie decided to just go off at the last minute to get married. Leaving no time for JASH to get there with everything going on. I saw her tweet that her wedding would be frugal(her words). Is the dad's facebook public, I would like to see the rest of the pics.

ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Roy and Andrea's wedding date has not changed unless their wedding site has not be updated. The venue their wedding has been scheduled at does not normally take under 200 guests for a Sat. evening.
I still think their wedding is planned as is. I thought it was for about 300 guests which would be a lot of last minute detailed changes for their guests alone---plane tickets, hotels, the ability to make the new date, etc.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:Roy and Andrea's wedding date has not changed unless their wedding site has not be updated. The venue their wedding has been scheduled at does not normally take under 200 guests for a Sat. evening.
I still think their wedding is planned as is. I thought it was for about 300 guests which would be a lot of last minute detailed changes for their guests alone---plane tickets, hotels, the ability to make the new date, etc.

Well judging by tweets this weekend it seems the festivities have begun, we will see.

ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Saw @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum filming @PjsPancakes A commercial perhaps? It's my dream to have Ashley wear a piece from my collection.

@PjsPancakes
A neighborhood family restaurant serving the Princeton community for over 40 years

I think they're filming "this is our normal, adorbs life" segment for the wedding . heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm

JASh updated the wedding section on their website , and included their wedding registry:

http://jpandashley.com/wedding-3/

jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Feeling beyond grateful for everyone that is working so hard to make our day incredible. Thank u a million times over. #happyheart

jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

@jashfan wrote:Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Feeling beyond grateful for everyone that is working so hard to make our day incredible. Thank u a million times over. #happyheart
@WilliamFHolman
@ashhebert i have donated like a lot of money to make sure this day is special for @JP_rosenbaum
giggling

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum: