Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by umngirl on Sun 21 Oct - 23:28

@Alanna wrote:
Saw @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum filming @PjsPancakes A commercial perhaps? It's my dream to have Ashley wear a piece from my collection.

@PjsPancakes
A neighborhood family restaurant serving the Princeton community for over 40 years

I think they're filming "this is our normal, adorbs life" segment for the wedding . heartbeat

They were also apparently at an apple orchard/pumpkin farm (along with a camera crew) too according to this girl.

‏@alexis_loffredo

Saw JP and Ashley from the bachlorette at terhunesss #noway! #isthisforreal?

@xoxoneil haha i tried taking pictures but the camera crew yelled at me!

http://www.terhuneorchards.com/

umngirl

Female Posts : 17985
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 26
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Mon 22 Oct - 1:40

@umngirl wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
Saw @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum filming @PjsPancakes A commercial perhaps? It's my dream to have Ashley wear a piece from my collection.

@PjsPancakes
A neighborhood family restaurant serving the Princeton community for over 40 years

I think they're filming "this is our normal, adorbs life" segment for the wedding . heartbeat

They were also apparently at an apple orchard/pumpkin farm (along with a camera crew) too according to this girl.

‏@alexis_loffredo

Saw JP and Ashley from the bachlorette at terhunesss #noway! #isthisforreal?

@xoxoneil haha i tried taking pictures but the camera crew yelled at me!

http://www.terhuneorchards.com/

Awww, how cute!

atem

Posts : 22454
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Mon 22 Oct - 1:41

@Archer23 wrote:
@jashfan wrote:Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Feeling beyond grateful for everyone that is working so hard to make our day incredible. Thank u a million times over. #happyheart
@WilliamFHolman
@ashhebert i have donated like a lot of money to make sure this day is special for @JP_rosenbaum
giggling

Ha! William is so silly!

atem

Posts : 22454
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by jashfan on Thu 25 Oct - 14:38

From Ashleys sister Chystie twitter :

Chrystie Corns ‏@ccmaine
Word on the street is that 1. I got a new gig writing for MaineToday 2. I got married last week 3. I'm pregnant! #lovemylife

Aww soo awesome

She also made a video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PBxVNRUT8nM#!

jashfan

Female Posts : 139
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 on Thu 25 Oct - 14:45

Wow! She's had a busy few months! Congrats to Chrystie! So excited for both Ashley's and JP's families. What a wonderful and blessed time in all their lives.

@fleissmeister
I've hired a very expensive dance instructor to teach me how to Gangnam Style in time for Ashley and JP's wedding
I would pay money to see that.

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva on Thu 25 Oct - 15:23

@Archer23 wrote:Wow! She's had a busy few months! Congrats to Chrystie! So excited for both Ashley's and JP's families. What a wonderful and blessed time in all their lives.

@fleissmeister
I've hired a very expensive dance instructor to teach me how to Gangnam Style in time for Ashley and JP's wedding
I would pay money to see that.

I would pay money not to see it! Praying


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 21718
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Fri 26 Oct - 2:23

@Kashathediva wrote:
@Archer23 wrote:Wow! She's had a busy few months! Congrats to Chrystie! So excited for both Ashley's and JP's families. What a wonderful and blessed time in all their lives.

@fleissmeister
I've hired a very expensive dance instructor to teach me how to Gangnam Style in time for Ashley and JP's wedding
I would pay money to see that.

I would pay money not to see it! Praying

giggling I will take the Jash wedding and be happy with that!

atem

Posts : 22454
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna on Thu 1 Nov - 21:33

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Third night in a row... Powerless...Early candlelight cuddles with my boos. Could be worse. ;p @JP_Rosenbaum

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
Ok god, we get it, we are small and insignificant....now turn on the damn lights/heat! Boo is freezing!! @ashhebert @psegdelivers

Oh gosh, poor Team Jashoo.

JP's curmudgeon-ish remarks are so Grandpa from Modern Family in about 25 years, right down to telling the dog she's "Daddy's little girl" last episode. rotfl

Hope they get their power back soon, that's no fun at all.

Alanna

Posts : 14566
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by LoveDovez on Thu 1 Nov - 21:38

@Alanna wrote:
Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Third night in a row... Powerless...Early candlelight cuddles with my boos. Could be worse. ;p @JP_Rosenbaum

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
Ok god, we get it, we are small and insignificant....now turn on the damn lights/heat! Boo is freezing!! @ashhebert @psegdelivers

Oh gosh, poor Team Jashoo.

JP's curmudgeon-ish remarks are so Grandpa from Modern Family in about 25 years, right down to telling the dog she's "Daddy's little girl" last episode. rotfl

Hope they get their power back soon, that's no fun at all.




I'm glad they are OK. I was worried about them during Sandy... I know it has to be a mess there. I hope anybody that's on here, from there, knows that we all love and care about them and hope it gets back to normal as soon as possible..

LoveDovez

Female Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Thu 1 Nov - 22:23

Too bad they don't have a place in Philly to stay until it's all clear! I'd go bonkers with no electric!

atem

Posts : 22454
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by LibbyBell on Thu 1 Nov - 22:32

Glad they're both ok.

LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ja1968 on Fri 2 Nov - 15:44

I'm wondering if Ashley and JP will have to postpone/cancel their wedding with everything going on because of Sandy.

ja1968

Female Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum