SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 am

Fordy the flirt. PINKHEART :cutiepie

Flirt game is strong ladies! by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 8367-910 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 I_got_13 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:04 am

^^^^way too adorable!! I loved their season so much and it's wonderful to realize that all my fan girl posts way back when was not done in vain. They were a great match then and clearly are now an even better threesome.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:35 am

Gosh he's such a good looking happy baby! It's nice to see such a wonderful family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm

^^ Love seeing happy babies.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Aww, kudos to her for juggling it all. It is dang hard!

ashleylynnrosenbaum
This is my working mom guilt face.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 11375275_1701636306731683_505833411_n

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:57 pm

^^^ sigh. You always feel pulled in the opposite direction of where you are at the moment. But she can't not work; she has credentials to keep.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:44 pm

It was many years ago for me, but I remember it well. It's so difficult to go back to work. In those days we only had 4 months maternity leave.

She'll be in a routine in no time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It was many years ago for me, but I remember it well. It's so difficult to go back to work. In those days we only had 4 months maternity leave.

She'll be in a routine in no time.

GA, we don't even get that here in the states. My friend who is now leaving to go back to Canada only had six weeks, and it was not paid unless she had vacation or short term disability. She was so bummed to not have the year she would in Canada. Helped in her decision to go back home.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:47 am

Well now it's a standard 12 months. Plus hubby can take a leave as well. There is also parental leave for adoptions. You're not paid by your employer but you are entitled to unemployment insurance.

Nothing better than coming home to your baby who's so happy to see you.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:01 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum · 4h4 hours ago
As my wife leaves for work, there's sweet music to my ears...."I cleaned some nipples for you." #NoDirtyNips

rofl rofl rofl Gotta love JP!! Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 54 3806527698

Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Oh, JP! You are too funny for words.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Fordy is such a precious little guy! It's fun to get a peek into Ash & JP's happy world.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue