SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Reality TV couple J.P. Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert tied the knot earlier this month in Pasadena, Calif. The couple, who met and got engaged on "The Bachelorette," married in front of fellow "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" cast members, including Emily Maynard, Molly and Jason Mesnick and Ryan and Trista Sutter. Here, the newlyweds open up to HuffPost Weddings about their relationship, their MyRegistry.com wedding registry and their down-to-earth home life.

1. J.P. loves a night on the town more than Ashley does.

"I [Ashley] am such a homebody. There is nothing I love more than a night in cuddled up on the couch. J.P. always wants to make plans months in advance for dinners and outings, but I usually stay in!"

2. The couple now celebrates both Jewish and Catholic traditions.

“Now that we are working on building our own home, we’ve incorporated both Jewish and Catholic symbols and traditions into our household. In fact, when we created our wedding registry at MyRegistry.com, it was important that we include a few key items to incorporate J.P.’s Jewish heritage into our home.”

3. J.P. and Ashley share an equal amount of closet space.

"J.P. is the true definition of a New York fashionista! He has a pretty amazing wardrobe consisting of the most amazing suits, shoes, cuff links, etc. We share an equal amount of closet space, but I'm pretty sure he has more shoes than I [Ashley] do."

4. Ashley has a fear of flying, while J.P. loves it.

"Despite the thousands of miles I've [Ashley] spent flying these past couple of years, I can't shake my fear of turbulence! I know it's silly, and I sometimes can talk myself out of it, but as soon as I feel turbulence, I think there is something majorly wrong...and I've been on some scary flights! J.P., on the other hand, can fly on Friday the 13th, through a thunderstorm, with endless turbulence and remain completely calm.”

5. J.P. is the chef; Ashley is the maid.

“I [Ashley] am a terrible cook. The first time I made a dish for J.P. he told me ‘it was a good first effort.’ Since then, we've decided that J.P. does all the cooking, while I do all the cleaning. I love cleaning!"

6. Even though Ashley doesn’t cook, she collects cookware.

“Ashley has cooked two meals in one and a half years, although she has an obsession with collecting the fancy Mauviel line of cookware, as you can see on our wedding registry at MyRegistry.com. She says they are only for show. I’d [J.P.] say to show just how little she cooks!

7. Ashley has an assortment of nicknames for J.P. that he prefers she not mention in public!

"I [Ashley] promised J.P. I would not call him these nicknames in public, so I’m trying to keep this promise. But behind closed doors, it's fair game!"

8. We have our own language.

"Whatever the word of the day/week is, we somehow combine it with either one of these two words: "snuffleupogus" for an adjective or "fluffernutter" for a noun. Most recently, we turned "wife" and "husband" into “wifernutter” and “hubbernutter."

9. J.P. and Ashley never sleep next to each other in bed.

"Though this may come as a surprise, we never sleep next to each other in our king size bed because our four-pound Yorkie, Boo, insists on sleeping between us. We're lucky if we can kiss goodnight without having her jump in for the block!"

10. Ashley thinks she is a comedian.

"Nearly all of our disagreements end the exact same way in less than 30 minutes, with Ashley doing something silly or making fun of me [J.P.]. I laugh and the argument is over. Ashley usually will make a funny face, or do a funny dance, or even just take my side of the argument and make fun of it. I try to hold back from laughing because I think I'm upset, but I'm never able to."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/jp-and-ashley-married_n_2278039.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum Wedding Interview

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Ashley-Hebert-JP-Rosenbaum-wedding-photos

This Sunday, December 16, Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum will share their wedding with the world on ABC’s “The Bachelorette: Ashley and J. P.’s Wedding” at 9pm ET. The couple, who met on the 7th season of The Bachelorette, are now the third couple in the Bachelor franchise history to tie the knot, after Trista and Ryan Sutter and Jason and Molly Mesnick. Host Chris Harrison actually officiated their outdoor wedding and other special guests from the Bachelor franchise attended, including the most recent Bachelorette Emily Maynard, Jillian Harris and future Bachelor star Sean Lowe, along with Jason and Molly Mesnick and Trista and Ryan Sutter.

Although “The Bachelorette: Ashley and J. P.’s Wedding” only airs this Sunday, the couple actually got married on December 1 in Pasadena, California. The wedding took place over a year after they got engaged on the May 2011 finale of The Bachelorette. Remember when JP asked Ashley to marry him with a 3.5-carat cushion-cut Neil Lane diamond ring in Fiji? We certainly do. Although their courtship and engagement was the stuff of fairytales, the couple’s wedding is nothing short of dream-like. Ashley wore a custom-made white mermaid gown by Randi Rahm with a 40-pound train!

Real Style caught up with Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum on a conference call just over a week after their big day to talk about their wedding in anticipation of Sunday’s night TV wedding event of the year. Here’s what the couple had to say about the wedding, their lives together, plans for children, other stars from the Bachelor franchise and everything in between.

Ashley on choosing her wedding dress:
“I went back and forth from lace to satin and I didn’t really know exactly what I wanted. I’ve never tried on dresses so I didn’t know what looks great on my body. And then I just, do you want to know what I really did? Honestly? I just went on, not Instagram, what’s that site? Pinterest. And I just looked up wedding dresses and I kind of stole little pieces of all these different dresses that I loved. And then obviously Randi Rahm did my dress. She did my dress the first night of the show, and she did my finale dress when I was on The Bachelorette and I know that we have the same idea of aesthetics. So I met up with her and I threw her all of the ideas that I had, and we just worked together over time and she custom made this beautiful, I mean, it’s awe it was the perfect dress for me. It’s, it was stunning, beautiful, perfect. Everything I’ve ever wanted.”

Related Link: Jennifer Aniston Wedding Dress Predictions

JP on things that were off limits at the wedding:
“No red roses were allowed.”

Ashley on what we won’t see on TV Sunday night:
“There is a moment where Chris Harrison and one of the producers tied their ties together and created a limbo for everybody. You definitely won’t see that. But that was a really fun part of the night.”

JP on why they decided to make their wedding a TV event:
“I think that there are very few people in this world that get to have the, you know, a fantasy wedding, the wedding of their dreams. And at the end of the day, to, to pass that up, I think in 20 years from now, if we didn’t do it, I think we would look back and say, you know what? We should have done it.”

Related Link: Celebrity Brides Who Didn’t Wear White Dresses

Ashley on the biggest stress of the wedding:
“As soon as we arrived in California it was raining. It rained every day we were there, except for the ceremony for like three or four hours.”

JP on bringing his family’s religious customs into the wedding:
“My family is not super religious but there are definitely some traditions that I wanted to incorporate into the wedding. Because obviously, my parents, my grandparents, I mean everybody has done it and it was important to me to bring them to the wedding. And when Ashley and I discussed it, she was obviously very open to incorporating anything that I wanted to incorporate. So, we got married under a chuppah, we broke the glass, we signed the Ketubah. I was wearing a yarmulke, there was definitely a lot of Judaism influence in the wedding… we did dance the Hora at the reception afterwards as well.”

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-wedding-photos-dress

Related Link: Iconic Wedding Dresses – Natalie, Bianca, Kate, Audrey & More

Ashley on narrowing down the guest list:
“Obviously we wanted to invite more people than we actually did. But I think was what we did is, we just looked at all the people that kind of knew us, people that we had a real relationship, real friendships with, and we just invited, invited them. We invited a couple of the couples that have been through it. Obviously we wanted them to be there. And then just the people that we were closest too.”

JP on th best advice they received for their wedding day:
“It was actually after the ceremony and right before the reception started. Stephen Stagliano and Dianna had pulled me aside or pulled us aside and said, whatever you do tonight, we want you guys to take 10 minutes, go out, like go off to the side, and just watch everything happen. Take it for yourself. If people come up to you and try to talk to you, just say, you know, give us a second. And just take it all in, because it will be over before you know it. And I have to tell you, I did that more than once throughout the night. I just took a few minutes and just soaked it all in. And it was really, I mean, very important, because I will have those memories.

Ashley on her wedding makeup:
“I kind of wanted a vintage kind of feel and a vintage look so I went very neutral and natural. And I actually wore a lot less makeup than I have you know, for other big events. I kept things really soft and kind of airy.”

JP on waiting over a year to get married:
“We knew that we had a lot of growing to do as a couple. I mean it sounds kind of cheesy but it’s true… We understood how we met. We understood that we would need some significant time to really get to know each other. You know, we knew the love was there, but the next year, year and a half — however long it was going to take, it was going to take. And we had a lot of transition, like we said, moving and residency and so we never felt settled really enough the first year, year and a half of being together. And then once we moved and settled down in Princeton and we knew we were staying put for two years, that is when we sat and said, OK let’s get married.”

Related Link: Get Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Makeup

Ashley on writing their own vows:
“We wanted to keep the ceremony really personal. It wasn’t so religious, it was more about family and love, and basically we each wrote our own vows, kept them very personal. I know for me I just took the core things that I think are important to keep a relationship and a marriage last, to make it last. And I just kind of made all those promises. And I, yeah, you’ll definitely see some tears. Not as many as you might think. We were pretty composed.”

Ashley on what she was thinking when she walked down the aisle:
“I wish I could say that it was something other than, wow my train is so heavy, I’m not sure I can make it all the way up those steps.”

Related Link: Most Extravagant Celebrity Honeymoons

JP on what changed after they got married:
“For us, we’ve lived together for over a year, so we know each other I mean relatively well. And nothing major has changed. But there’s this sense of security, this sense of forever, that I think didn’t exist before we got married. Not to say that we didn’t feel it. But there’s something about being married that makes you feel different in that regard. Like more of a security, and I don’t know why. Not to say that we didn’t have security before, but there’s just this different sense of security I guess.”

JP on their mini-honeymoon:
“We had only stayed out there [in Pasadena] for an extra day just to kind of decompress a little bit. And we really didn’t do anything. We stayed inside all day, ordered room service and just relaxed and unwound, so to speak. We really couldn’t take any more immediate time off of work so that’s why there’s no honeymoon right now.”

Related Link: Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza’s Wedding Photos

Ashley on one of the non-traditional things about the wedding:
“I didn’t even throw my bouquet, it was too pretty to throw.”

JP on the best part about married life:
“Sitting home alone, ordering in and sleeping, laying on the couch. Fortunately we have a really good excuse to do that any weekend we want. Because once we moved to Princeton, we’re now at least an hour, hour and fifteen minutes away from anything we want to do, whether it’s hanging out with friends and family in the city, whether it’s go to the shore, go to Philly. So we always have an excuse, oh it’s an hour and a half away. We can just stay home and hang out on the couch. I think we really love to do it anyway, so it’s not so much an excuse but…”

Ashley on advice she would give future Bachelor/Bachelorette couples:
“I think the biggest thing is just to be true to yourself and to be true to the way you feel. Don’t force anything. Just let whatever’s going to happen, happen. I don’t know if that’s going to make more successful couples or less, but I just think it’s important from the beginning to just always be true to yourself… I also think it’s because we were still ourselves while we were filming, so we got to know the real Ashley and the real J.P. while we were filming. It wasn’t after the show that we learned things about each other. You know? It was during the time. So we had more time than most people.”

JP on the obstacles they’ve faced as a reality TV couple so far:
“Luckily I mean we’ve had nothing, nothing, super major come up. We have had to move you know a half a dozen times. Ashley got into her residency program so I moved, we moved out of New York, which was really a first for me in 12 years. But aside from that, we have really meshed just so well. Our families get along, we haven’t had any serious, serious obstacles to overcome in the last almost two years.”

Related Link: Blake Lively Wedding Photos In Martha Stewart Weddings December Issue!

Ashley on the transition point from reality TV couple to real-life couple:
“I think that month, two months, three months of living together and coming down from the high of the show. I think that is really the critical point in the relationship that forms in the way it did.”

JP on Ben Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson’s breakup:
“I keep in touch with Ben a lot. But I never really pried into his relationship other than ask him how things are going, and that’s really it. We’ve kept it to sports and wine and life. But you know, once his season was over, then it was up to the two of them to really figure it out from there. And we never, I mean I never, I don’t know. It’s one of those things we just let happen and they would either evolve into a great couple or they would end it. And I’m sure they felt they did what they felt was best for the two of them. I wish them both well.”

Ashley on Ben and Courtney’s relationship:
“My thought is, you never really know. There are so many hours that are being filmed. You never really know how they feel about each other. You never really know anything. So I think we just stayed respectful of that. And we said, just like J. P. said, we’ll let them be. We’re not going to question them, we’re not going to ridicule them. We’re just going to let their relationship evolve and hopefully see what happens. But I think it’s just, you never really know so it’s hard to step out and judge after you’ve been through it.

Ashley on where they’re living now:
“We live in Princeton, New Jersey right now. We’ve been living here for probably six months now. And we live here as kind of like a compromise because J.P. works in the city, in New York, and I work in Philadelphia. And then in terms of long future, we’re not really sure. I mean we haven’t really, we still have a couple years left in Princeton. We’ll probably stay in the Northeast, maybe, maybe New York, maybe North Jersey, maybe Connecticut, who knows?”

JP on how many children they’re going to have:
“She wants one, I want two.”

JP on the possibility of future reality TV shows for the couple:
“It’s funny you know, we’ve never really, seriously talked about it. But I don’t, I think that I’d like to keep the rest of our lives together a little more personal. But you know — never say never. But as of now we have no plans to do so and we are perfectly happy going the rest of our lives without more reality TV.”

Ashley on her advice for the next Bachelor Sean Lowe from Emily Maynard’s season of The Bachelorette:
“You know the one thing I got from Sean, just from watching, but like I said, you never really know. He seemed just like a normal guy, a good guy. And I think he has a good head on his shoulders and he’ll make the best decisions. I think that he’ll just be honest with himself and I don’t think he’ll get caught up in anything. I think we’re going to have an honest season ahead of us. That’s what I think.”

http://www.realstylenetwork.com/blogs/celebrities/2012/12/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-wedding-interview/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:39 am

Short video of Ashley and JP talking about how they built their relationship at People.com (I can't seem to find the embedding code so if somebody else can, please post. Thanks!)

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20655297,00.html
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Short video of Ashley and JP talking about how they built their relationship at People.com (I can't seem to find the embedding code so if somebody else can, please post. Thanks!)

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20655297,00.html

Thank you so much for posting this. They are so sweet together - I can't wait to see their wedding on Sunday!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/inside-bachelorette-ashleys-wedding-access-exclusive/2036487907001

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:56 am

J.P. Rosenbaum & Ashley Hebert: Secrets From Their Bachelorette Wedding Special

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Header_179186

First Published: December 14, 2012 7:04 PM EST Credit: Access Hollywood

Ashley Hebert & J.P. RosenbaumCaption

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- J.P. Rosenbaum popped the question to Ashley Hebert in the summer of 2011 on “The Bachelorette,” and earlier this month they became the second couple from that show to walk down the aisle.

And fans can watch for themselves when ABC airs “The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding,” this Sunday on ABC.

Neither Ashley, 28, nor J.P., 35, showed any signs of nerves leading up to their December 1 wedding.

“Marrying her just feels right,” J.P. told AccessHollywood.com’s Laura Saltman on their big day.

“I know weddings bring a lot of anxieties, but I actually feel so at peace with everything,” Ashley told Laura. “And I’m excited to see everybody, to see J.P., to declare our love in front of everyone.”

The couple’s wedding prep was all captured, including practicing their first kiss as husband and wife.

But the day before the wedding, Ashley joined the most special women in her life for a bridal brunch.

“Each and every one of you has touched me in a certain way, and touched J.P. in a certain way, and I’m so happy,” Ashley said at the bridal event.

But moving forward, will Ashley change her name?

“She’s going to change her name [to] Dr. Rosenbaum,” J.P. laughed.

“Actually, I’m going to change the name right away. Yeah… like in a couple hours,” she laughed.

The couple asked “Bachelor” franchise host Chris Harrison to officiate their “I do’s” for the ABC special.

And there were plenty of former contestants from the franchise over the years in attendance, like the now-married Molly and Jason Mesnick.

“Looking back are you happy you did it on television?” Laura asked the pair, about their own wedding, which was also televised.

“Oh, 100-percent,” Molly said. “We have no regrets whatsoever, it was an amazing experience for us and, look at us now.”

Now pregnant, Molly is due this spring.

Also on hand at Ashley and J.P.’s nuptials – the first “Bachelorette” success story – Trista and Ryan Sutter.

“It was almost exactly nine years ago that you guys did this little shindig. Do you remember it like it was yesterday?” Laura asked.

“Like it was yesterday. No, I’m old and I have a mommy brain and I don’t remember it, no I’m just kidding,” Trista laughed.

“It does seem like it was yesterday, though, time has gone by pretty fast,” Ryan said.

“The Bachelorette” wedding airs this Sunday, December 16 at 9/8c on ABC.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 am

They Do: Ashley Hebert's 'Bachelorette' Special And The Appeal Of Reality TV Weddings

By Lindsey DiMattina , Hollywood.com Staff | Friday, December 14, 2012

Luke and Laura. David and Donna. Jim and Pam. If TV soap operas and dramas have proven anything over the past few decades, it's that weddings make for appointment television. And, in recent years, reality TV has realized the power of nuptials, offering fans countless wedding-related series. Now, with wedding television programming at a fever pitch on networks like WE tv, TLC, and even E! (as much as we'd like to forget about Kim Kardashian's wedding special), fans are about to be subjected to yet another round of glossy scenes when The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum’s nuptials air as a special this Sunday on ABC. And as much as many reality TV detractors would like to roll their eyes, there's no denying the guilty pleasure has become a legitimate franchise.

But what's behind the televised wedding obsession? If you ask David Tutera, celebrity wedding planner and star of WE tv's My Fair Wedding, specials like Hebert and Rosenbaum's give fans the opportunity to live vicariously through stars' own dream weddings. “It’s truly about seeing the things that you just don’t get to see in every day lives,” Tutera tells Hollywood.com.

GALLERY: 15 Most Surprising Celebrity Weddings

Then, factor in the romance that appeals to our most intimate senses. “Everyone just likes a good love story,” Trista Sutter — who met her husband while starring on the first season on The Bachelorette and who then went on to have her own TV wedding special — says. “People love to fall in love. People love to watch it. That’s why it’s a huge ratings boost...The bottom line is that people love love stories."

And that's precisely why Hebert and Rosenbaum opted to televise their own wedding — for the fans. "I know for us, we went back and forth — we weren’t sure we wanted to do it," Hebert tells Hollywood.com. "One of the main reasons why we wanted to is because we had so much great support from people that have watched the show [The Bachelorette], that we kind of felt like it would all come full circle. And it kind of allowed people that spent so much of their emotion going through the relationship with me and with J.P. to really kind of celebrate and enjoy a happy ending.”

Ratings

If you ever needed concrete proof that TV weddings draw in the masses, look no further than the ratings. Sutter’s three-hour wedding special Trista & Ryan’s Wedding attracted 17.1 million viewers to ABC in 2003, according to the Hollywood Reporter. And the franchise did it again in March 2010 when Bachelor star Jason Mesnick's two-hour Bachelor special, The Bachelor: Jason and Molly’s Wedding, pulled in an impressive 9.3 million viewers in March 2010.

When reality star Kim Kardashian and her basketball player beau Kris Humphries tied the knot in 2011, their two-part, four-hour marathon bonanza brought in 4.4 million watchers on the first night alone. (The second part of Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event averaged 4 million.) While this paled in comparison to the ratings the Bachelor weddings scored, it's clear fans still love a good celebrity wedding. Or any TV wedding, for that matter. In 2008, the Season 5 premiere of WE tv’s Bridezillas earned 1 million viewers, according TVWeek.com. By Season 9, those numbers quadrupled, with 4.4 million viewers watching the series, according to Lauren Gellert, SVP, Production & Development at WE tv.

Additionally, My Fair Wedding — hosted by Tutera (who has become something of a celebrity in his own right) — has attracted fans in the niche market. The series has grown from premiering to 710,000 viewers in Season 3 to 2.2 million viewers in Season 5, according to Gellert. Indeed, “Our wedding programming has done really well in the ratings,” she says.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Ashley_Hebert_JP_Rosenbaum_Bachelorette_Wedding_Special_TV_Secrets/46156529
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:33 am

Love_Me wrote:‘Bachelor’ endures, even if couples don’t

By Emily Yahr

The Washington Post

As for Sunday’s wedding of Season 7 “Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, it will be the first non-scandalous “Bachelor” nuptials since the Season 1 “Bachelorette,” Trista Rehn, married winner Ryan Sutter in 2003 in a three-part miniseries.

The story: Hebert was the second runner-up on “The Bachelor” Season 15, then got her own “Bachelorette” season, choosing Rosenbaum in the summer of 2011. Cameras captured the wedding in Pasadena, Calif., at the beginning of December, a day that Fleiss calls “magical.”

“Even the most cynical viewer will realize this is not a made-for-television romance,” Fleiss said.

He then ventured a guess about the future of his franchise’s latest couple: “I bet they’re married forever.”

http://www.standard.net/stories/2012/12/15/bachelor-endures-even-if-couples-don-t
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 pm

sanlee088 wrote:There is a video of Ash and JP showing the 'Forget me nots" gifts at this link for guests...not sure if it was posted already.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/12/15/the-bachelorette-what-to-expect-from-ashley-and-j-p-s-wedding/

umngirl wrote:Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's Wedding: A View From the Third Row

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Ashley-hebert-600

Monica Rizzo, a senior writer for PEOPLE who has been covering TV for 14 years, attended Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding this month. Here, she shares some of what you won't see this Sunday when The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding airs on ABC.

It was four years ago that I first started covering The Bachelor and The Bachelorette for PEOPLE. If someone had told me then that one day I would be quiver-lipped and sniffling as I watched two reality stars get married while the cameras rolled for a TV special, I would have rolled my eyes.

No, not me. Never.

But alas, that was me on Dec. 1, in the third row, beaming and tearing up as I watched Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, whom she chose at the end of her season on The Bachelorette, exchange vows in front of 200 guests at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, Calif.

The ceremony, presided over by the ABC franchise's host, Chris Harrison, was sweet, heartfelt, funny, poignant, and most of all, unforgettable, because in front of me were two people who truly love each other. I know that because I felt their connection when we met in Malibu in July 2011 to talk for the first time about their engagement and their future plans.

I'm a sappy romantic, so I root for every couple to go the distance.

J.P.'s eyes twinkled when he talked about Ashley. He was impressed with her independence and bowled over by her enthusiastic, genuine, fun-loving personality. Ashley, as she had always done with me, spoke from her heart about J.P.'s kindness and consideration. I remember telling my editor at the time, "There's something about these two. They are so normal. Such a good fit."

We had stayed in touch, so I didn't feel out of place at their wedding. Quite the contrary. I've been to a lot of weddings in my life, and this was one of the best, hands down.

Both J.P. and Ashley are warm, friendly and instantly likable. And so are their families and friends, and their extended Bachelor family. Before dinner, champagne flowed, glasses clinked and people hugged. The softly lit ballroom was infused with an exuberance that lasted the entire night.

As the deejay started spinning tunes at the reception, Ali Fedotowsky, Michael Stagliano and Michelle Money were among the familiar faces jamming the dance floor. At first I politely watched. I'm working, I thought. But as the night wore on, I couldn't resist joining the party. "Baby Got Back" pumped through the speakers, and I just had to hit the floor. Trista Sutter and Jillian Harris clapped while Ali cheered me on as I danced like, well, a soccer mom at a wedding.

The dancing went on until nearly midnight, and I couldn't stop. None of us could. It was too much fun. Chris Harrison and producer Elan Gale tied their neckties together for an impromptu limbo competition, (I lasted one round. Producer Cassie Lambert was declared the winner). Later, former Bachelorette contestant Craig Robinson swept me off my feet and dipped me. My shoes flew off, and all I could see as I went upside down were Jason and Molly Mesnick smiling and laughing. To say the least, it was a blast.

As things wound down, I gave J.P.'s mom a hug goodnight and remarked on the dozens of Mark's Garden flower arrangements on the tables. "What do you think they're going to do with all of these?" I asked. "Take them!" she insisted. "They should be enjoyed." Oh my God, I thought. That's just what my mom said to the guests at my wedding.

The next morning, Ashley, J.P. and I had bloody Marys and mimosas at the bar overlooking the gardens where the wedding took place. We toasted their new beginning as husband and wife. I couldn't help but gush to them what a wonderful time I had sharing in their special day.

"That makes me so happy!" Ashley squealed, looking over at J.P., who smiled, which gave his eyes that signature twinkle. I meant it. I'm a believer in love, and I can honestly say it was a highlight of my year to be a part of something so rare, so special, so real. I can't wait to watch it again on TV.

Here's wishing Ashley and J.P. all the best that life has to offer. They deserve it.

The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding airs Sunday at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 am

Looks like Jash is doing a mini web series which means we get to see more jp giggling

Valspar Paint®️ announces the second installment of the Valspar Color Project, an online video series following two of today’s favorite celebrity couples, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott as well as Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum, as they take viewers behind-the-scenes and share how they connect to the power in color and find the perfect Valspar paint color match to transform a room in their homes. With the help of interior designer and Valspar color expert Genevieve Gorder, and the Valspar Perfect Match App on Facebook, each couple reveals how they merge their color styles. Beginning Tuesday, March 19 through Monday, June 10, 2013, watch each video on the Valspar Paint Facebook Page.

Each time a viewer shares their own color match through the App, Valspar Paint will donate $1.00 to the nonprofit affordable-housing organization Habitat for Humanity, up to $150,000. Habitat for Humanity is proudly supported by each celebrity couple and by Valspar as its national paint partner in the United States.

Actress and author Tori Spelling and her husband, actor Dean McDermott, turn to Valspar Paint and Genevieve Gorder to advise them on the perfect color match after deciding to refresh their kids’ playroom in their Los Angeles home. Gorder pairs Spelling and McDermott with Valspar Rushing Stream 5005-10B, a bright and modern shade of turquoise that reflects a combination of both their color tastes and personalities.

“Color is a big part of our lives, so it was important for us to bring positive color energy into the playroom, especially because we spend so much time in that room together,” said Spelling. “Valspar Rushing Stream has created an inviting and lively environment for our family and we are thrilled to find a color that is a blend of everything we were looking for – something bright yet airy and light, with a springtime feel.”

After using the Valspar Perfect Match App, TV personality Ashley Hebert and her husband, JP Rosenbaum, were matched with Valspar Roasted Pumpkin 2005-3A. This rich shade of orange fulfilled their desire to add a dynamic vibrancy to their living room, a common area where they often entertain and host guests.

“As newlyweds, decorating our home together means merging our tastes in color and décor,” said Hebert. “Valspar Roasted Pumpkin is the perfect combination of our styles for a space we both use every day. We hope everyone will have as much fun as we did using the Valspar Perfect Match App.”

http://www.pblcty.com/photo/26269/tori-spelling-and-genevieve-gorder

https://www.facebook.com/ValsparPaint

jashfan
jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Scroll down for the video :

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/21/bachelorette-couple-teams-up-with-habitat-for-humanity/

jashfan
jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 am

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 3 Image
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

+6
cfck2222
Alanna
NCGalBecca
Admin
momoftrips