Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:23 am

Hold

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 am

@Love_Me wrote:
@umngirl wrote:It's official!!!

The Bachelorette: Ashley and JP's Wedding
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" this December.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley's edition of The Bachelorette in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities – from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past Bachelor and Bachelorette couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends.

Ashley and J.P.'s love story has come full circle at last. Ashley began by being one of the favorites to capture Brad Womack's heart on the 15th edition of "The Bachelor" in early 2010 and narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. She got her second opportunity to find love on the seventh edition of The Bachelorette, after determining to find balance between her career and personal life. However, her search for "Mr. Right" had to survive a shocking and emotionally taxing journey. Initially Ashley's own sister even had her doubts about J.P., but all was quickly forgiven. Finally, Ashley got her fairytale happy ending as she gave J.P. her final rose and he proposed. Since then they have been inseparable. Ashley, 28, graduated from dental school at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently completing a specialty in pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. J.P., 35, continues as a successful construction manager in New York City. Now they're really ready to begin their life as man and wife and to have a family of their own.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/ashley-and-jp-wedding

@jashfan wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/picture-ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-pick-out-wedding-bands-2012711


@Love_Me wrote:THE BACHELORETTE's Ashley & J.P.'s Wedding to Air 12/16 on ABC

Friday, Nov, 9, 2012; 3:08 PM; - by TV News Desk

Related: THE BACHELORETTE, ABC

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second “Bachelorette” couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation whenABC televises their much anticipated wedding on “The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding,” airing on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on theABC Television Network.

Additionally, the happy couple has requested that CHRIS HARRISON officiate the wedding. Since they met and fell in love on “The Bachelorette,” it just felt right to them that Chris should also marry them.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley’s edition of “The Bachelorette” in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities – from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it’s on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends.

Hosted by CHRIS HARRISON, “The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. The special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P),ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.


http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/THE-BACHELORETTEs-Ashley-JPs-Wedding-to-Air-1216-on-ABC-20121109

@Love_Me wrote:Update:

The Bachelorette: Ashley and JP's Wedding


Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" this December.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley's edition of The Bachelorette in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities – from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past Bachelor and Bachelorette couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends.

Ashley and J.P.'s love story has come full circle at last. Ashley began by being one of the favorites to capture Brad Womack's heart on the 15th edition of "The Bachelor" in early 2010 and narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. She got her second opportunity to find love on the seventh edition of The Bachelorette, after determining to find balance between her career and personal life. However, her search for "Mr. Right" had to survive a shocking and emotionally taxing journey. Initially Ashley's own sister even had her doubts about J.P., but all was quickly forgiven. Finally, Ashley got her fairytale happy ending as she gave J.P. her final rose and he proposed. Since then they have been inseparable. Ashley, 28, graduated from dental school at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently completing a specialty in pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. J.P., 35, continues as a successful construction manager in New York City. Now they're really ready to begin their life as man and wife and to have a family of their own. Airs Sunday, December 16 at 9|8c.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/ashley-and-jp-wedding

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 pm

There's a 1 page article in the new In Touch with a typically overdramatic headline about Ashley & JP's wedding stress. The article just talks about how they're both working overtime to make up for the time they'll miss in connection with their wedding while spending weekends working on floral arrangements & all the other wedding details. The article concludes by saying they both know all the stress is worth it. The article also says the wedding is December 1st and that invited guests haven't been told the venue except that it's about 40 miles outside LA.

There are a few insets, 1 of which says Ali & Roberto are both expected to attend the wedding (separately of course).

cfck2222

Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm

@cfck2222 wrote:There's a 1 page article in the new In Touch with a typically overdramatic headline about Ashley & JP's wedding stress. The article just talks about how they're both working overtime to make up for the time they'll miss in connection with their wedding while spending weekends working on floral arrangements & all the other wedding details. The article concludes by saying they both know all the stress is worth it. The article also says the wedding is December 1st and that invited guests haven't been told the venue except that it's about 40 miles outside LA.

There are a few insets, 1 of which says Ali & Roberto are both expected to attend the wedding (separately of course).

Thanks cfck2222 for sharing!

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Bachelorette sweeties Ashley Hebert, 28, and J.P. Rosenbaum, 35, are giddily gearing up for their walk down the aisle.
A source says Hebert not only scored star planner Mindy Weiss for the December 1 event in Pasadena, Calif. (airing on ABC December 16), she's gaga over her gown: "Ashley can't wait for people to see it!"

Invitees getting the first glimpse include show alums Emily Maynard, Trista and Ryan Sutter and (awkward alert!) ex-loves Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez.

Hebert and Rosenbaum have also both officially said their goodbyes to singledom: the bride and groom-to-be enjoyed respective bachelorette and bachelor bashes in Scottsdale, Ariz. the weekend of Nov. 17.

"Ashley and JP had their parties at the W, but they didn't celebrate together," a source tells Us Weekly. "The girls had quite the party! They had a stripper for Ashley and everyone got spa treatments."
Meanwhile, the source adds, "The guys hung out and went out for a steak dinner."

On Tuesday, Nov. 27, Ryan Seacrest joked on his radio show about receiving an invitation to the couple's wedding, which conflicts with the annual holiday concert Jingle Ball.
"I don't know them well. I got invited but…" he said. "That's an interesting scam isn't it? Invite people that you know or don't know so that they have to give you a gift."
Love that Ash and Co. got a stripper while JP and friends got steak. Quite apropos!

Alanna

Posts : 14566
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by lancecorning on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 pm

JP was not in his office today. Bet they are on the way to their destiny.

High clap clapping! :cutesmile!: :bigsmile: thumbsup :Bendog

lancecorning

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Thomigirl on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

@Alanna wrote:
Bachelorette sweeties Ashley Hebert, 28, and J.P. Rosenbaum, 35, are giddily gearing up for their walk down the aisle.
A source says Hebert not only scored star planner Mindy Weiss for the December 1 event in Pasadena, Calif. (airing on ABC December 16), she's gaga over her gown: "Ashley can't wait for people to see it!"

Invitees getting the first glimpse include show alums Emily Maynard, Trista and Ryan Sutter and (awkward alert!) ex-loves Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez.

Hebert and Rosenbaum have also both officially said their goodbyes to singledom: the bride and groom-to-be enjoyed respective bachelorette and bachelor bashes in Scottsdale, Ariz. the weekend of Nov. 17.

"Ashley and JP had their parties at the W, but they didn't celebrate together," a source tells Us Weekly. "The girls had quite the party! They had a stripper for Ashley and everyone got spa treatments."
Meanwhile, the source adds, "The guys hung out and went out for a steak dinner."

On Tuesday, Nov. 27, Ryan Seacrest joked on his radio show about receiving an invitation to the couple's wedding, which conflicts with the annual holiday concert Jingle Ball.
"I don't know them well. I got invited but…" he said. "That's an interesting scam isn't it? Invite people that you know or don't know so that they have to give you a gift."
Love that Ash and Co. got a stripper while JP and friends got steak. Quite apropos!

Ugh, can't stand Ryan Seacrest. They probably invited some media. Anywho, go cupakes!

Thomigirl

Posts : 1634
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Western MA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:59 pm

@lancecorning wrote:JP was not in his office today. Bet they are on the way to their destiny.

High clap clapping! :cutesmile!: :bigsmile: thumbsup :Bendog


Thanks for sharing! High clap

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

So exciting!! jumping

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by truelovealways on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 pm

So Ali AND Roberto are going to be there how AWKWARD like. Anyways so excited for Ash and J.p High clap

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by jashfan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm

clapping! mee to, soo sooo excited for Team cupcake. Jash was the first Bachelor/ette couple i was ever really invested in, and im soooo glad they made it. I picked the right couple .. :dancingcupcake:

jashfan

Female Posts : 139
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by sophienette on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Jash is the reason my whole blog exist :)

sophienette

Female Posts : 7755
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 41
Location : BachelorNation, Europe

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum