Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by ryvetted on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

@sophienette wrote:Jash is the reason my whole blog exist Smiley

Your whole blog is great Sophie! I liked all the updates (saw your tweets!) in general today too :swinginglove

ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by sophienette on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks Ryv

sophienette

Female Posts : 7755

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Can you imagine the photos and avatars from this wedding?! Can't wait! :bigsmile:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 pm

@ryvetted wrote:
@sophienette wrote:Jash is the reason my whole blog exist Smiley

Your whole blog is great Sophie! I liked all the updates (saw your tweets!) in general today too :swinginglove

I love your blog, Sophie! That is so sweet they are the reason you started it! beatingheart

San, I can't wait to see the avatars you make from their wedding. cloud nine

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm

@jashfan wrote: clapping! mee to, soo sooo excited for Team cupcake. Jash was the first Bachelor/ette couple i was ever really invested in, and im soooo glad they made it. I picked the right couple .. :dancingcupcake:
HAHA that's exactly how I feel! I feel for Ali and Roberto post-show because Ali was such an excellent actress but Jash is the only couple I rooted for from the instant JP walked out of the limo. Thanks, TPTB! Now I feel like I've got "my" couple and never have to get invested ever again.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by si si on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 pm

saw somewhere that Brad womack will be at the wedding.

si si

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:52 pm

@si si wrote:saw somewhere that Brad womack will be at the wedding.

http://rumorfix.com/2012/11/exclusive-brad-womack-emily-maynard-to-attend-ashley-heberts-wedding/

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

ETA: I was just thinking that I would love it if Ashley and JP taped another appearance on Jimmy Kimmel before the wedding. I was thinking about when they appeared on his show after their finale and he was teasing them about how many Bachelor couples he's interviewed and how they've all broken up and Ashley swore he'd always have them. And, sure enough, they made it the distance. It would be awesome if they got to be on his show so he could acknowledge that, yes, he still has them.

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 am

@Alanna wrote:
@jashfan wrote: clapping! mee to, soo sooo excited for Team cupcake. Jash was the first Bachelor/ette couple i was ever really invested in, and im soooo glad they made it. I picked the right couple .. :dancingcupcake:
HAHA that's exactly how I feel! I feel for Ali and Roberto post-show because Ali was such an excellent actress but Jash is the only couple I rooted for from the instant JP walked out of the limo. Thanks, TPTB! Now I feel like I've got "my" couple and never have to get invested ever again.

I think that's a good way of looking at it! :yes:

I wish I could say this is the first couple I've wasted time on, but maybe it will finally be the last now that 'we' have our happy ending! PINKHEART

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:17 am

Dino? Hmmm...I just hope they get a perfect culmination to their love story (on TV finally)..if that makes any sense...

Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 pm

@Archer23 wrote:Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

this isn't just a wedding - it is a bach/ette event. There were a lot of bach/ette alums at Molly/Jason's wedding as well.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

@anders wrote:
@Archer23 wrote:Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

this isn't just a wedding - it is a bach/ette event. There were a lot of bach/ette alums at Molly/Jason's wedding as well.
Yes, but Brad and Ashley haven't maintained any kind of relationship since his season ended. Moreover, based on the Ashleys' tweets with each other and with Emily about Brad, it doesn't sound like any of them have any particularly fond feelings for him, so I can't imagine any reason he'd be invited. Plus, it's not like he really goes out of his way to maintain a high profile in Bachelornation anymore. He doesn't go to reunions, doesn't still pal around with the producers, so I don't see any justification for his presence at the wedding. And RS debunked that rumor today, and this is one case where I 100% believe him. Nothing about Brad being at the wedding makes any sense.

As for Constantine, considering some of the less-than-gracious things he said about Ashley, both after her season and during Ben's, they don't seem like friends, and I can't imagine any reason why she'd want him at her wedding. But I generally only believe 25% of what Rumorfix "reports" anyway, so It's not hard for me to write this off as uninformed speculation.

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP - Discussion - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum