SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by ryvetted Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:16 pm

sophienette wrote:Jash is the reason my whole blog exist Smiley

Your whole blog is great Sophie! I liked all the updates (saw your tweets!) in general today too :swinginglove

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 2 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks Ryv

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Can you imagine the photos and avatars from this wedding?! Can't wait! :bigsmile:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 pm

ryvetted wrote:
sophienette wrote:Jash is the reason my whole blog exist Smiley

Your whole blog is great Sophie! I liked all the updates (saw your tweets!) in general today too :swinginglove

I love your blog, Sophie! That is so sweet they are the reason you started it! beatingheart

San, I can't wait to see the avatars you make from their wedding. cloud nine
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 pm

jashfan wrote: clapping! mee to, soo sooo excited for Team cupcake. Jash was the first Bachelor/ette couple i was ever really invested in, and im soooo glad they made it. I picked the right couple .. :dancingcupcake:
HAHA that's exactly how I feel! I feel for Ali and Roberto post-show because Ali was such an excellent actress but Jash is the only couple I rooted for from the instant JP walked out of the limo. Thanks, TPTB! Now I feel like I've got "my" couple and never have to get invested ever again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by si si Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 pm

saw somewhere that Brad womack will be at the wedding.

si si

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 pm

si si wrote:saw somewhere that Brad womack will be at the wedding.

http://rumorfix.com/2012/11/exclusive-brad-womack-emily-maynard-to-attend-ashley-heberts-wedding/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

ETA: I was just thinking that I would love it if Ashley and JP taped another appearance on Jimmy Kimmel before the wedding. I was thinking about when they appeared on his show after their finale and he was teasing them about how many Bachelor couples he's interviewed and how they've all broken up and Ashley swore he'd always have them. And, sure enough, they made it the distance. It would be awesome if they got to be on his show so he could acknowledge that, yes, he still has them.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:05 am

Alanna wrote:
jashfan wrote: clapping! mee to, soo sooo excited for Team cupcake. Jash was the first Bachelor/ette couple i was ever really invested in, and im soooo glad they made it. I picked the right couple .. :dancingcupcake:
HAHA that's exactly how I feel! I feel for Ali and Roberto post-show because Ali was such an excellent actress but Jash is the only couple I rooted for from the instant JP walked out of the limo. Thanks, TPTB! Now I feel like I've got "my" couple and never have to get invested ever again.

I think that's a good way of looking at it! :yes:

I wish I could say this is the first couple I've wasted time on, but maybe it will finally be the last now that 'we' have our happy ending! PINKHEART
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 am

Dino? Hmmm...I just hope they get a perfect culmination to their love story (on TV finally)..if that makes any sense...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Archer23 wrote:Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

this isn't just a wedding - it is a bach/ette event. There were a lot of bach/ette alums at Molly/Jason's wedding as well.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:14 pm

anders wrote:
Archer23 wrote:Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

this isn't just a wedding - it is a bach/ette event. There were a lot of bach/ette alums at Molly/Jason's wedding as well.
Yes, but Brad and Ashley haven't maintained any kind of relationship since his season ended. Moreover, based on the Ashleys' tweets with each other and with Emily about Brad, it doesn't sound like any of them have any particularly fond feelings for him, so I can't imagine any reason he'd be invited. Plus, it's not like he really goes out of his way to maintain a high profile in Bachelornation anymore. He doesn't go to reunions, doesn't still pal around with the producers, so I don't see any justification for his presence at the wedding. And RS debunked that rumor today, and this is one case where I 100% believe him. Nothing about Brad being at the wedding makes any sense.

As for Constantine, considering some of the less-than-gracious things he said about Ashley, both after her season and during Ben's, they don't seem like friends, and I can't imagine any reason why she'd want him at her wedding. But I generally only believe 25% of what Rumorfix "reports" anyway, so It's not hard for me to write this off as uninformed speculation.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose