SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Wouldn't Molly distant herself when the bouquet was being thrown because she's already married? I think US tries too hard to make things scandalous, sometimes.

Anyways, I'm really excited to hear the vows!

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by cfck2222 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 pm

instinct wrote:Thank you Cfck!!! You are awesome, and so is your memory! Do you take notes? I'm so glad the coverage was positive but our couple sure doesn't give them anything to work with, drama wise!
Haha, if I'd taken note then I wouldn't have confused myself so much about what was in which magazine! giggling The reality is my paraphrasing can't do justice to the pictures, or even the text of the articles. I just wanted to give a little preview and make sure you all knew to check out both People and US Weekly, at least for the pictures.

By the way I'm pretty sure this was known but Ashley's dress is a custom made Randi Rahm. Gorgeous and perfect for her!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:36 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
instinct wrote:Thank you Cfck!!! You are awesome, and so is your memory! Do you take notes? I'm so glad the coverage was positive but our couple sure doesn't give them anything to work with, drama wise!
Haha, if I'd taken note then I wouldn't have confused myself so much about what was in which magazine! giggling The reality is my paraphrasing can't do justice to the pictures, or even the text of the articles. I just wanted to give a little preview and make sure you all knew to check out both People and US Weekly, at least for the pictures.

By the way I'm pretty sure this was known but Ashley's dress is a custom made Randi Rahm. Gorgeous and perfect for her!

Paraphrasing or not, thanks so much for the time you put into these recaps. It is so nice to get a snapshot to see if we want to spend our money!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Piccc
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm

All About ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley & J.P. Rosenbaum’s Wedding Rings!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Ashley-hebert-600x450
Neil Lane wants to make one thing clear about newlyweds Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum: “Seriously, J.P. and Ashley are so in love,” the celebrity jeweler tells PEOPLE of the Bachelorette season 7 stars. “Say what you will about reality TV, this is real-life love and they’re in this forever!”

So what better way to celebrate such affection than with some serious wedding bling? “We wanted to do something very special for their bands and all of Ashley’s wedding jewelry,” says Lane, who also designed Hebert’s 3.5-carat, central cushion-cut engagement ring (above) for Rosenbaum’s May 2011 proposal. “All three of us worked together on the bands over the last month and for Ashley, we created a design for a handmade, platinum band with French-cut diamonds in the middle section bordered by round diamonds on the side (above).”

For his, “J.P. wanted something stylish and unusual but not too blingy,” Lane says. The upshot? A wide platinum band with a raised elliptical edge in the middle (above) “for a 3D [look].”

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Ashley-hebert-2-600x450
Rounding out the couple’s wedding jewelry were 5-carat diamond-and-platinum cufflinks (above) for Rosenbaum (“J.P. wanted a little sparkle and glam on his cuff,” says Lane) and for Hebert, 10 carats of vintage, Indian-style drop earrings (above) and more than 30 carats in diamond bracelets (top).

“They loved the jewelry — and they really love each other,” says Lane, who first met the couple in Fiji toward the end of their season (see photo below). “When I first got to know them in Fiji, I knew they were going to last. They were so affectionate and then when I’ve seen them since it was clear they were a very true, inseparable couple ready to go on life’s journey together. It’s like they have goo-goo eyes for each other! They’re love-struck!” Tell us: Are you a fan of Ashley and J.P.’s gems?

Link

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 87b72b10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 86669110  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Sorry, if this was posted already.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 5ddf981e1d3d11e284fa22000a1f9c87_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 am

Beautiful new banner of JP and Ashley! Great Job, San! heartbeat
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:55 am

Thanks Love_me! :)

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Us-weekly-2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:03 am

Love the banner, San! Thanks so much for doing it for all of us.

Ashley could not have looked more beautiful!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Not sure if this was posted, but lot's of pictures.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2244761/Inside-Bachelorette-star-Ashley-Herberts-fairytale-wedding-J-P-Rosenbaum.html
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Litta123 wrote:Not sure if this was posted, but lot's of pictures.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2244761/Inside-Bachelorette-star-Ashley-Herberts-fairytale-wedding-J-P-Rosenbaum.html

Awwwwwww thanks...... There's the pic I've been looking for of JP and his wedding band... Thanks so much!~

I loved all her dress except for the bottom part of it, but as long as she was thrilled with it then so am I. LOL

Last edited by LoveDovez on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:Not sure if this was posted, but lot's of pictures.

Thanks, Litta! Best pictures yet and you can really see her dress. It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for her. I wouldn't say it's "heavily beaded" as has been noted in other mags. More that the train is heavily beaded and gorgeous but the dress should had been fine for dancing once they bustled her little sweep in the back.

A beautiful couple both inside and out!

And Trista looks fabulous and Ali's dress is more fashionable than I originally thought.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose