SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:23 pm

^^^ Yes it was beautiful.

And to think JP went on the show just for fun ( as he said during the proposal) and without even knowing who the lead was for that season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Yes it was beautiful.

And to think JP went on the show just for fun ( as he said during the proposal) and without even knowing who the lead was for that season.

JP is why I try to cut all the contestants a break until they show me they are a douche. Sometimes love happens even if it wasn't the reason they went in the first place.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Molly Mesnick, Ryan Sutter also both stated they went on the show for fun or at suggestion of someone else, not having a goal of finding love..Even Kaitlyn Bristowe stated she became bachelorette to further her business..Ballsy of her to admit that!

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Especially since she really has no business to speak of.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ Yes it was beautiful.

JP is why I try to cut all the contestants a break until they show me they are a douche. Sometimes love happens even if it wasn't the reason they went in the first place.

31 seasons and 5 marriages? Yeah, you'd have to be deranged to go on this show for love. I'm guessing 98% are there for the wrong reasons. But like all of the successes show us, if you are insanely lucky, and the right person is there... Well, love can happen anywhere.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:08 am

Tears welling up, butterflies and a perma-smile every time I see any Jash scenes. I don't think they'll ever be topped for me.

And like JP, IMO, no one goes for love, but if it happens it happens and based on Jash, it can be spectacular to watch. I prefer to be optimistic that love can happen for almost anyone on the show if the stars align and the right person is there regardless of why they decide to go on tv. Love is usually a surprise that hits you unexpectedly. You can't predict it's arrival, even on a tv dating show, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:12 am

And JP did have to deal with the fact that his fiance slept with her f2, allowed him to go down on one knee and even did an overnight pre-FD with him. So IMO its a bloody miracle that they made it work.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:16 am

^^ All things considered, JP had to deal with less on-show drama than a few of the other successes. 2/3 successful couples come to mind as having to really put more drama to rest and in the past. Ashley may have done all those things with Ben F., but unless JP literally voluntarily left on his own, he was always going to be the final one standing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:20 am

I actually disagree on the less drama season. Yes it was before social media beat the crap out of the leads/contestants but she and by extension he did have a very rough time of it during. Most forget because they disappeared and went away to build their life.
None of the b'ettes seem to have an easy season. Its almost a double standard but tptb somehow ensures crap be thrown at the girls whereas the guys come out relatively unscathed.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:23 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

By far, this is my most fav FRC ever, everything was just so beautiful (including JP).
Their love story is yet to be topped IMO; their chemistry  was palpable through the screen(that Phuket kiss under the rain, still my fav( and the reason I ended up on this site giggling ).

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:27 am

While their "story" has personally been topped for me, and other couples have resonated with me more, they are seriously a class act and The Gold Standard for how to handle the post show. I will always respect Ashley and JP. They should write a "how to" manual for how to make show love real love, and all subsequent couples should follow.  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 36 2498057887 I just think they did everything right.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:54 am

I think it helped substantially that JP was older than the regular contestant and had a decent head on his shoulders, maturity and a solid job and personal life prior to going on the show.
Then match this up with a lead who also had makings for the above.
Des and Chris ditto, albeit a tad younger.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose