SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 39 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by melrose Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:57 pm

veg_out wrote:I give Ash a pass. Poor darling endured terrible comments about her looks during her season of the show. Around Christmas 2015, she posted a pic of herself, and the comments on her IG were less than kind. It makes sense, IMO, that she's hypersensitive to it.

And, Japes' comment back to her is the reason that he is perfect for her and one of my faves! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

I truly love them both and am oddly protective of them, especially since I don't personally know them, haha.. I just care and want them to be happy forever... There was NOTHING wrong with that picture, and you are probably right, she was maybe reacting from some difficult memories haunting her from past bachelorette days... She also said on her recent interview with her sister that she doesn't go on social media as much, especially not twitter.. She also mentioned she was bothered by comments on her Instagram. one of them being that Ford needed a haircut, etc.... So.. I see, I see. She indeed take a beating during her season, as do others.. Not an easy thing, I would never do it! It was worth it in the end because she has a great man and now a son...

melrose

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 39 Empty Fordy

Post by melrose Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Hey Ashley - send us a birthday gift of a new photo of Fordy!

Follow her Instagram: ashleylynnrosenbaum and Jp's: _JPRosenbaum They both have pages and they regularly post Fordy pics and Videos.

melrose

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 39 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:19 pm

lipsis wrote:It's not Fordy but this is the most we've seen of Ashley in a while.

Let's do this @ny_islanders #flavsnyi by @_jprosenbaum

humm easy to hide a beginning of a pregnancy in this jersey IMO
And she looks very tired, just like she was with her son
only one beer too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:47 pm

From RS this morning:

Remember a couple weeks ago when I reported Ashley and JP filmed “Couples Therapy” but then quickly retracted? Yeah, I had the wrong show. They filmed “Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp” in beginning of May. CMBC films two seasons back-to-back. In April they filmed a season that Tanner and Jade went on. I’ve already been emailed by people questioning this that the two main counselors, Jim and Elizabeth Carroll, were tweeting from Texas during that time so filming couldn’t have happened. It did. For season 8 (the one Tanner and Jade are on), they switched up the counselors. So there’s your answer. Ashley & JP will be on season 9. Last year, Sean & Catherine’s season taped in June of 2015, and ran from Dec 2015 through February 2016. Cody and Michelle’s season taped last July, and is airing from now until August. I’m guessing we’ll see something of the same schedule for Tanner & Jade’s (season 8) and Ashley & JP’s (season 9).

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:16 am

I went to US Magazine online to read a recap of Marriage Bootcamp and there was their pic right in front, but it had the subtitle of 'Amy Dugger's Husband wants her to get rid of her famous last name' under their pic!  cantstopl

I read they are part of some Bridal Event thing from David's Bridal? Anyone know about it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 2:25 pm

Condensing threads.

Ashley JP Fordy Essy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose