SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by luvstx Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Have to say that I think Trista looks great for a 40 year old mother of two. In my dreams I looked that good then.... I realize she's had enhancements but she has also clearly worked hard to keep her shape.

Not defending her, albean99 (as I almost always agree with you!), it's just that I Googgled Trista's age after reading your post and was surprised to find that she's 40.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

luvstx wrote:Have to say that I think Trista looks great for a 40 year old mother of two. In my dreams I looked that good then.... I realize she's had enhancements but she has also clearly worked hard to keep her shape.

Not defending her, albean99 (as I almost always agree with you!), it's just that I Googgled Trista's age after reading your post and was surprised to find that she's 40.

I agree. I think Trista looks good. I don't care for any of the dresses they were wearing. Only dress I've liked is Michael's girlfriend.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

'The Bachelorette' babies: Ashley and JP dish on their pregnancy plans

People magazine features Ashley and JP's “The Bachelorette” wedding this week, and the two had a truly magical day. While they've been busy preparing for this big day, the two have obviously been looking forward to having children as well. Of course people will start an Ashley Hebert pregnancy watch almost immediately, but what are JP and Ashley's plans? They addressed this in the adorable bonus video made available to iPad readers. Ashley Hebert says, “I want babies, like, as soon as possible.” JP Rosenbaum nods and jokes about “What time is it,” in the sense of wanting babies right this minute. However, they aren't rushing into it.

Ashley Hebert adds that while they're anxious for babies, they also are cautious because they know there are a lot of things that need to fall into place first. She notes that they need some stability in certain areas of their lives before they feel truly ready for a baby. As “Team Cupcake” fans of “The Bachelorette” know, the couple is currently living in New Jersey so they can both commute for their respective careers. Hebert is in the midst of a pediatric dentistry internship in Philadelphia while Rosenbaum is a construction manager in New York. JP's huge retail project recently wrapped up, while Ashley has a ways to go on her internship yet.

JP concurs that they have a bit of waiting to do, so he says he thinks they're probably on a two-year plan before a baby Rosenbaum comes along. Fans that get the opportunity to watch the video will crack up over Ashley's response to this though. She gasps and gets big eyes saying “Whoa, nuh uh!” JP laughs and says, “Oh really? Okay, we're less than two years away.” The video wraps up with Ashley mouthing “one year” and holding up one finger. Of course there are no guarantees and fans understand Ashley and JP wanting to settle into married life together before working on a pregnancy, but everybody is excited to see that they're anxious to start a family.

How cute will Ashley Hebert be when she's pregnant? How adorable will JP Rosenbaum be as a dad? Fans cannot wait for JP and Ashley to become parents, and here's hoping the baby bump watch doesn't become too stressful for them. Tune in to see the amazing wedding when it airs on ABC Sunday, Dec. 16. “The Bachelorette: Ashley and JP's Wedding” is going to be a gorgeous affair with Chris Harrison officiating and a lot of fan favorites in attendance.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-bachelorette-babies-ashley-and-jp-dish-on-their-pregnancy-plans
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm

I'm not rushing little cupcakes just yet. Let them enjoy wedded bliss for a little bit...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Me either, but People seriously needs to put that video up on the website. It's so adorable!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Archer23 wrote:Me either, but People seriously needs to put that video up on the website. It's so adorable!

They addressed this in the adorable bonus video made available to iPad readers.

Do you need an iPad to view the video of JP and Ashley? Can you watch it on an Apple iphone as well? Is it free? Thanks.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 pm

I cannot wait to see Ilene Rosenbaum's face light up at the wedding. That lovely lady choked me up at JP's HTD. Ashley is a lucky girl to have her as her mother-in-law.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 am

Love_Me wrote:
Archer23 wrote:Me either, but People seriously needs to put that video up on the website. It's so adorable!

Do you need an iPad to view the video of JP and Ashley? Can you watch it on an Apple iphone as well? Is it free? Thanks.

It's available through People's digital issue. So, I imagine it would be available in any of the available digital formats. I happened to download it on my iPad, but you can get it on the other tablet versions and the desktop versions for Google Chrome and Safari. http://subscription-assets.people.com/prod/assets/themes/magazines/default/template-resources/html/PE/allaccess/learnmore.html
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 am

marloon wrote:I cannot wait to see Ilene Rosenbaum's face light up at the wedding. That lovely lady choked me up at JP's HTD. Ashley is a lucky girl to have her as her mother-in-law.

Yes! Yes! I agree
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:09 pm

luvstx wrote:Have to say that I think Trista looks great for a 40 year old mother of two. In my dreams I looked that good then.... I realize she's had enhancements but she has also clearly worked hard to keep her shape.

It's certainly up to Trista what work she has done but I thought she looked great before. I think the enhancement seems top heavy but that's just me. The main thing is she's happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

It's available through People's digital issue. So, I imagine it would be available in any of the available digital formats. I happened to download it on my iPad, but you can get it on the other tablet versions and the desktop versions for Google Chrome and Safari. http://subscription-assets.people.com/prod/assets/themes/magazines/default/template-resources/html/PE/allaccess/learnmore.html

Thank you so much, San! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks for the link Archer! Being weak I succumbed to temptation: installed google chrome & bought the digital edition. Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but the video must be from before they were married...wedding mentioned in future tense & no rings. Totally adorable. And being able to see the photos so clearly I was shocked to see that JP went a little scruffy for the wedding! But I think that's the way Ashley likes him. :Drool:
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose