SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:05 am

Episode description for the finale:

Next week, Wednesday, Nov. 21 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT (check local listings), Brad must face the toughest decision of his life in the shocking and emotional conclusion to the first-ever season of The Bachelor Canada. Since it all began, Brad and 25 of the country’s most eligible bachelorettes have been whisked away on whirlwind romances across the country and around the world. Now, with only two women remaining – Bianka (Mississauga, ON) and Whitney (Calgary) – Brad enlists the help of his family to decide whether his journey will ultimately end in happiness or heartbreak.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 am

At the end of the preview for the FRC, we see Brad at the podium very emotional. We've seen this before in the extended preview after Epi 1. Now, if you watch last nite's preview long enough, you'll see Brad start to smile while he's emotional/crying. I think this is when WDG (Bianka) is approaching him and he's overcome with happy emotion resulting in his tears/smile.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

what a rip off - no new previews.....

makes me think they want us to believe only Bianka is there.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am

anders wrote:what a rip off - no new previews.....

makes me think they want us to believe only Bianka is there.

There is a new preview, Anders, but the new preview still only shows WDG at the FRC. The new preview shows Brad with each of Whitney and Bianka on their dates and we see his sister (Ashley) talking with both girls at MTP.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:28 am

I meant of the FRC. I wanted to see more of that.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 am

anders wrote:I meant of the FRC. I wanted to see more of that.

I know they are leading us to believe that only Bianka is at FRC (with SC's and preview), but I think that is really how it will play out in the end.

I think that come FRC time, it will be all about Brad and Bianka only. But that's JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am

since it has happened twice already, I would never say it wouldn't happen - I'm just very suspicious when they are forcing it upon us.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

anders wrote:since it has happened twice already, I would never say it wouldn't happen - I'm just very suspicious when they are forcing it upon us.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is Bachelor Canada with different producers so in essence, none of this has happened before. MF has nothing to do with this series. That is an important thing that I really think shouldn't be swept under the rug so casually.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 am

I realize MF doesn't have a hand in this show, but the formula, along with the drama girls, matter of time girls, the angst - all there. This is The Bachelor Canada - so it is going to resemble and be shaped after the Original.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 am

anders wrote:I realize MF doesn't have a hand in this show, but the formula, along with the drama girls, matter of time girls, the angst - all there. This is The Bachelor Canada - so it is going to resemble and be shaped after the Original.
The thing is though, it is being discounted that it is a different series with different editors and everything. That is the part that should be remembered.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 am

I'm not discounting that at all - and we can't discount how similar this show has been to the original either.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 pm

anders wrote:I'm not discounting that at all - and we can't discount how similar this show has been to the original either.
maybe not, but so many assumptions have been made because the word Bachelor is in the title, it is made the exact same way. That is what I am trying to get across. There have been a lot of differences between the two versions.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass