SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

I've not seen that many differences - can you elaborate?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:I'm not discounting that at all - and we can't discount how similar this show has been to the original either.
maybe not, but so many assumptions have been made because the word Bachelor is in the title, it is made the exact same way. That is what I am trying to get across. There have been a lot of differences between the two versions.

I agree. Although similar, I find that this is being done more "documentary" style, so to speak, in that they are showing the conversations, their feelings etc. and showing us how they feel, instead of doing it MF's way of it being a mystery with smoke and mirrors to hide the real romance. I think when all is said and done next week, Brad will have chosen Bianka, and we all know exactly why his big attraction to Whitney crashed and burned.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:I'm not discounting that at all - and we can't discount how similar this show has been to the original either.
maybe not, but so many assumptions have been made because the word Bachelor is in the title, it is made the exact same way. That is what I am trying to get across. There have been a lot of differences between the two versions.

I agree. Although similar, I find that this is being done more "documentary" style, so to speak, in that they are showing the conversations, their feelings etc. and showing us how they feel, instead of doing it MF's way of it being a mystery with smoke and mirrors to hide the real romance. I think when all is said and done next week, Brad will have chosen Bianka, and we all know exactly why his big attraction to Whitney crashed and burned.
Bingo, that is exactly what I have been trying to say and you just summed it up very well, thanks!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Brad and the girls stayed at Apes Hill Club Barbados which features a full-sized polo field and golf course.

Brad stayed at the Arawidi villa:
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Ip5gro
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 28ixhlv
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 N3vwas

The girls stayed in fairway villas. Whit is on the second floor of hers and Bianka is at the pool at hers.
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2euobom
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Im54so
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Hwfh1w

Whit and Brad at her villa:
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 34pnor7
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Xg09d

http://www.apeshillclub.com/Home/

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:30 pm

^^ momoftrips, do you know how good you are at this stuff!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Momoftrips you are awesome. I gave myself a headache trying to figure out where Brad stayed in Barbados and where the Whit walk away scene took place. I love the sleuthers on this board.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 pm

thank you momoftrips clapping!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

👋 Thanks everyone.

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm

MOT..awesome... clapping!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm

MOT - Great Work!!! Someday you'll have to let us in on your secret should you ever decide you've had enough of sleuthing (hopefully not for a couple of seasons at least).

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

When watching the preview, you get the feeling that he's going to choose Whitney. He seems more smitten with her. Both girls say in VO's that they love him and he says that he's falling for Bianca but still has doubts. In VO's at the end it sounds like both girls are at the FRC as it seems like they are talking to him directly. Not sure who he's talking about but he asks a question about whether "she's" been lying to him the whole time.

Bianka/WDG is only one we know for sure is at the FRC - wonder why we're not seeing any of Whitney? is she a no show? or they want us to think that only one girl is there?? they do a VO of Whit zipping up the white dress... do they want us to think Bianka is the one he says is lying and he sends her home?? so many questions over the next 4 days hmmmmmmm

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 pm

momoftrips wrote:👋 Thanks everyone.

:alltens: :alltens: rock
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass