SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Whitney is so weird. At Brads' home, she would start her answers to questions in a pretty articulate way and then stop dead, mid phrase. It's like she has ideas , but just wouldnt finish a thought. So bizarre. Then he basically just gave her a peck and shoved her into the limo. He is not into her at all. Her little tirade at the F3 RC just finished it off.
Contrast to Bianka where they have a lovely conversation at her limo and then confess that they love eachother. ( Bianka: "I'm really falling in love with you." Brad: "I'm more than falling for you." )

Whitney's reaction to Brad in Barbados is even more bizarre. On the boat she says "I just feel unsure because it's so hard for me to communicate to you. " Maybe she meant that if she really was falling for him, it would be easy to communicate. So it's a sign to her that he isnt a good match for her? I dont know. I think she cant handle his emotion, and his being articulate about feelings. He is more much demanding, emotionally, than she is comfortable with.

When he came to her room to talk, was she just pissed that she couldnt "dump" him first? I think she asked to speak to him. That's why when she opened the door he said "what's going on?" (as opposed to "Whitney - we need to talk") . She immediately answered. "I have something to tell you." Is that why she felt he was disrespecting her? I guess no one is ever allowed to dump Whit. "You cant say hurtful things to me." Yup. She's the one who does the dumping, period. Until Brad.

I think Whitney wanted to check out after the fantasy date, but didnt let the producers know before the RC. After Brad let Kara go, they needed her to stick around and I think there was some sort of deal. They convinced her to stay to finish their show. She mentally checked out or was angry at them. That's what we saw at the MTP date. She was just not going to play the game.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 pm

tigertiz wrote:Whitney is so weird. At Brads' home, she would start her answers to questions in a pretty articulate way and then stop dead, mid phrase. It's like she has ideas , but just wouldnt finish a thought. So bizarre. Then he basically just gave her a peck and shoved her into the limo. He is not into her at all. Her little tirade at the F3 RC just finished it off.
Contrast to Bianka where they have a lovely conversation at her limo and then confess that they love eachother. ( Bianka: "I'm really falling in love with you." Brad: "I'm more than falling for you." )

Whitney's reaction to Brad in Barbados is even more bizarre. On the boat she says "I just feel unsure because it's so hard for me to communicate to you. " Maybe she meant that if she really was falling for him, it would be easy to communicate. So it's a sign to her that he isnt a good match for her? I dont know. I think she cant handle his emotion, and his being articulate about feelings. He is more much demanding, emotionally, than she is comfortable with.

When he came to her room to talk, was she just pissed that she couldnt "dump" him first? I think she asked to speak to him. That's why when she opened the door he said "what's going on?" (as opposed to "Whitney - we need to talk") . She immediately answered. "I have something to tell you." Is that why she felt he was disrespecting her? I guess no one is ever allowed to dump Whit. "You cant say hurtful things to me." Yup. She's the one who does the dumping, period. Until Brad.

I think Whitney wanted to check out after the fantasy date, but didnt let the producers know before the RC. After Brad let Kara go, they needed her to stick around and I think there was some sort of deal. They convinced her to stay to finish their show. She mentally checked out or was angry at them. That's what we saw at the MTP date. She was just not going to play the game.

She is one weird duck to say the least. It is true, she wanted to be the dumper instead of being the dumpee. Thankfully Brad wasn't going to let her get away with that because he insisted on going first. More than once through her dates with him lately did I have my head shaking as in what the heck is going on. To be honest, Brad did sum it up right by saying that she's just not ready to be married to anyone, period. Almost like she just isn't capable of going there.

No matter, Brad did pick the one that was right for him and I am glad that they seem to be really happy. By all accounts, they have a game plan set up in their mind and they are going about things at a quick pace including moving in with Bianka and her parents.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Thankfully Brad wasn't going to let her get away with that because he insisted on going first.
He absolutely had to go first, for Bianka's sake, as well as his own. He had to prove to the world that he chose Bianka because he wanted to choose her and not because she was the only one left. Good for him. It's not like anyone watching the show could doubt that he needed to get rid of Whitney.
Even though he dumped Whitney , the issue did come up in interviews. I think it was in the Kiss Fm interview. I cant believe they were teasing him about choosing Bianka since she was the only one left - considering he dumped Whitney. Did Ali get those kind of questions? Very weird. It's so nice of the lead not to take the F2 to the FRC. They should have complemented him for that more.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:04 pm

I have a feeling Brad spoke his mind to Whitney when they were on the boat on their last date. I'm sure that did not go over well and so that is why Whitney knew she was toast and therefore wanted to break it off with him first.

Brad has mentioned in interviews that he told Bianka so maybe that is why she wasn't worried about Whitney being at the FRC. She knew she was the last one standing but did not know if Brad would propose and Brad did not know if she would accept. At least that is what they told us on camera. From their reactions I think this is true. So cute from Brad, 'Did you say yes?", after he has put the ring on her finger and they have kissed and hugged.

For me, one of the neat things is when they show Bianka in the limo on her way to see Brad and she has the window open and her elbow out the window.
I have never seen that done before.... I laugh everytime I rewatch that. I love doing that too.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by reality_critic Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Brad has mentioned in interviews that he told Bianka so maybe that is why she wasn't worried about Whitney being at the FRC. She knew she was the last one standing but did not know if Brad would propose and Brad did not know if she would accept. At least that is what they told us on camera. From their reactions I think this is true. So cute from Brad, 'Did you say yes?", after he has put the ring on her finger and they have kissed and hugged.
Very strong (and less obvious) observation Brill; I think you can tell by Bianka’s body language in the limo and while standing in front of Brad that Whit was a non-factor. If you think about it logically, if she didn’t have any reassurances from Brad beforehand, I’m quite sure that she would have misinterpreted his tears at the FRC as those of a break-up, or at the very least dawned some tears long before she actually did.

I have to say, I’m not necessarily a massive fan of brad’s choice of rings, not to say that the 3 stone Tacori wasn’t nice, but I think I would have went with the round diamond with the woven band with the sidestones, that was probably THE nicest engagement ring I have ever seen!
reality_critic
reality_critic

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:http://vidbull.com/i9i2jec08lyu
Try this!

Thank you, I was hoping for a link that can be viewed on an I-pad and I am pretty sure this will not work. no Thanks again!! :Smiley:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Well so far it's the only link that doesnt upset my siteadvisor. That's why I posted it. Good luck finding something for ipad.
Bianca's ring looks gorgeous on. It seems to suit her. I like it alot - but I prefer 3 stone rings. The ones with large solitaires and skinny bands look a bit fragile somehow to me. The woven band is very very pretty though. Much prettier than Ashley's or Emily's rings.

I think this suits a nurse - who has to work with her hands - better. It's beautiful and somehow sturdier looking as well.
http://okhereisthesituation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Bianka_Kamber_engagement_ring.jpg

Last edited by tigertiz on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:27 pm

jurystillout wrote:
tigertiz wrote:http://vidbull.com/i9i2jec08lyu
Try this!

Thank you, I was hoping for a link that can be viewed on an I-pad and I am pretty sure this will not work. no Thanks again!! :Smiley:

Jury ATR has uploaded most of the last show on Dailymotion :yes:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm

tigertiz wrote:Well so far it's the only link that doesnt upset my siteadvisor. That's why I posted it. Good luck finding something for ipad.
Bianca's ring looks gorgeous on. It seems to suit her. I like it alot - but I prefer 3 stone rings. The ones with large solitaires and skinny bands look a bit fragile somehow to me. The woven band is very very pretty though. Much prettier than Ashley's or Emily's rings.

I think this suits a nurse - who has to work with her hands - better. It's beautiful and somehow sturdier looking as well.
http://okhereisthesituation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Bianka_Kamber_engagement_ring.jpg

Do you think she will wear it to work? Although I like the ring I wouldn't wear one that size because some people would consider it ostentatious. I probably would wear the wedding band by itself while I'm at work .... but that's just me. :Smiley:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:49 am

The Bachelor Canada

A CLOSER LOOK at Bianka’s ring!

2.14 CT Diamond, Princess-cut, white gold ring from the Tacori Crescent Collection.

If it's a total of 2.14 carats the larger solitaire is about one carat, and the 2 side stones are about 1/2 carat each, with tiny ones around. It's not a huge 3 carat solitaire. It's certainly not ostentatious, and she could wear it alot.
If the center stone alone is 2 carats, then the side stones must be one carat each and that's a humongous ring.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 am

tigertiz wrote:
The Bachelor Canada

A CLOSER LOOK at Bianka’s ring!

2.14 CT Diamond, Princess-cut, white gold ring from the Tacori Crescent Collection.

If it's a total of 2.14 carats the larger solitaire is about one carat, and the 2 side stones are about 1/2 carat each, with tiny ones around. It's not a huge 3 carat solitaire. It's certainly not ostentatious, and she could wear it alot.
If the center stone alone is 2 carats, then the side stones must be one carat each and that's a humongous ring.

For some reason I like it for Bianca.. Not sure I'd like it for others, but it looks really nice on her. It it a beautiful ring.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 am

Finally watched the finale PINKHEART Beautiful couple, love them together :Flirty: Hope they make it :fingersarecrossed

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Seanie10Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass