Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Technical Questions - How do you...?

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Mirzam on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 am

I would love a tutorial on how to do this. What softwear do you need? I have a mac.

Thank you

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060

Back to top Go down

Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by Mirzam on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Nevermind I worked it out. High clap

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nevermind I worked it out. High clap

Glad you figured it out Mirzam! It really is easy once you get the hang of it (and fun!) :Smiley:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Isabel123 wrote:For those who would like/interested to embed pics, here's the tutorial. Hope this helps.

Follow these steps in embedding pics:

1. In the article, place curser on top of picture. Right click mouse, then select "copy image URL".
NOTE: In some cases, pictures shown in the article are cropped. If this is the case, click picture first to show full image, then right click mouse, then select "copy image URL."

2. Go back to thread, under Post a Reply, click the icon "insert an image". In the URL box, paste the "copy image URL" in step 1.
3. Click "insert"
4. Select preview if you want to view your post before sending.

Thanks Isabel123!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 am

Feel free to use this thread as a testing thread, if anyone wants to practice anything.

Ask any questions you may have, I'm sure there are plenty that can help and have answers for you.

Smiley

testing

: :

:  canada :

:   usa   :

no spaces between the : and the word

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:07 pm

test

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30936

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  56m

Testing -

Edit - looks like you can't copy and paste emoticons from iPhones etc, it mess up the post. I didn't know that. Maybe it's just me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:27 pm

GA I can't do them from my IPad either..

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  56m

Testing -

Edit - looks like you can't copy and paste emoticons from iPhones etc, it mess up the post. I didn't know that. Maybe it's just me.

Nope it never works for anyone. Just edit them out. Or you can take a screenshot of the tweet/IG caption/etc. and post that if the emojis are necessary. I've also added in ones from here as a replacement.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17974

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Something new I noticed, if someone uses the keyboard shortcut for a smiley like : ) (without the space) it comes out in the post like this Smiley or an lo l (again without the space) comes out like this laugh out loud

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something new I noticed, if someone uses the keyboard shortcut for a smiley like : ) (without the space) it comes out in the post like this Smiley or an lo l (again without the space) comes out like this laugh out loud

Yes, I thought I posted that somewhere that I did that. It's common to :   ) and l  o l in everyday use. I found myself doing it here all the time so I changed it. Sorry if I didn't share that with everyone. Quite possible I meant to and got sidetracked.

If there's anymore anyone wants changed, let me know.

✯ It doesn't look like that when you tweet it.

RE: emojii's. It's crazy in this day and age we can't copy and paste emojii's. lolI figured it out and just deleted it and the post was fine. I don't have an iPhone but sometimes I like to add something to my tweet. There are some site you can just copy and paste from, simple black and white smiles to twitter. I found this website, they are black and white but when I tested one, it was very colourful. I'm sharing the link in case anyone wanted to use them. I cant' randomly start using them on people on twitter, so if someone wants to test it with me on twitter let me know.

ETA: umngirl that's a great idea, to just replace them with the ones on the board!

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something new I noticed, if someone uses the keyboard shortcut for a smiley like : ) (without the space) it comes out in the post like this Smiley or an lo l (again without the space) comes out like this laugh out loud

Yes, I thought I posted that somewhere that I did that. It's common to :   ) and l  o l in everyday use. I found myself doing it here all the time so I changed it. Sorry if I didn't share that with everyone. Quite possible I meant to and got sidetracked.

If there's anymore anyone wants changed, let me know.

✯ It doesn't look like that when you tweet it.

RE: emojii's. It's crazy in this day and age we can't copy and paste emojii's. lolI figured it out and just deleted it and the post was fine. I don't have an iPhone but sometimes I like to add something to my tweet. There are some site you can just copy and paste from, simple black and white smiles to twitter. I found this website, they are black and white but when I tested one, it was very colourful. I'm sharing the link in case anyone wanted to use them. I cant' randomly start using them on people on twitter, so if someone wants to test it with me on twitter let me know.

ETA: umngirl that's a great idea, to just replace them with the ones on the board!

You may have posted it GA. It was just news to me. I dont always check other sections of the board but now that we have the "view new posts" option, I'm doing better . Thanks for all you do.

ps: love the lo l dude. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum