SELECT CONTENT

Technical Questions - How do you...?

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 11 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 pm

janeh810 wrote:Thank you so much!!!!!

Awww what a cutie!!! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 11 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 pm

IDK if this is the right thread for this question but I keep getting popups after mistakenly clicking on that ad banner on top of this site  :pinkcry: .

So annoying.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:IDK if this is the right thread for this question but I keep getting popups after mistakenly clicking on that ad banner on top of this site  :pinkcry: .

So annoying.

You should not be getting any ad's by clicking anything on this forum. I would be running a virus protection or an popup ad protection like Ad-Aware, free download.

If you're using Internet Explorer - Tools - Pop Up Blocker - make sure it's ticked to off

Chrome - Block Ads

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 am

Hey, GA;

Is there any way we could increase the PM limit in our in/outbox? I am always hovering around 90% and my "saved" folder is already full..  :pinkcry:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:17 pm

chloep wrote:Hey, GA;

Is there any way we could increase the PM limit in our in/outbox? I am always hovering around 90% and my "saved" folder is already full..  :pinkcry:

No sorry. sad I wish there was. It's a major hassle. The only thing I suggest is set up a folder in your personal email, start a new email, copy/paste what you want and email it to yourself. The positive side is you can use the proper subject, and set up folders.

It's not the most user friendly system when it comes to PM limits.

There has been a lot of discussion with support on this matter. If it ever changes, I'll be the first one to advise everyone.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 am

^^ Thank, GA!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Can anyone help me on how to link a video from ABC's website. I want to bring over a deleted scene to discuss on the unspoiled side and don't want to search for it on the spoiled side. TIA

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Can anyone help me on how to link a video from ABC's website.  I want to bring over a deleted scene to discuss on the unspoiled side and don't want to search for it on the spoiled side.  TIA

I'm sorry I can't help you exactly how to do it, since I can't view it from Canada. You can open the vid, copy the url, go to the reply box, click link icon, before the youtube click insert and paste it.

If there is an icon anywhere on the vid that you can click "embed", copy the code, paste it in the reply box.

Some links are copywrite and won't let you embed, but maybe the link method will work. Maybe others can explain properly since I'm only guessing.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks GA. I tried it and deleted my post, but it worked. I was trying to preview it and it wouldn't let me preview my post, but when I hit send it appeared. Thanks for your help!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:59 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Thanks GA.  I tried it and deleted my post, but it worked.  I was trying to preview it and it wouldn't let me preview my post, but when I hit send it appeared.  Thanks for your help!

Sometimes when you click preview, it takes a second or two for it to load. You can test in the testing thread if you like. Glad it worked!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:13 am

The last couple of days after I post I've noticed the text is still showing in the post box at the bottom of the page so I have to delete it which is kind of annoying. Anyone else experiencing this?

ETA:  Of course when I posted this one it didn't do it.   Smiley 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 pm

albean99 wrote:The last couple of days after I post I've noticed the text is still showing in the post box at the bottom of the page so I have to delete it which is kind of annoying. Anyone else experiencing this?

ETA:  Of course when I posted this one it didn't do it.   Smiley 

It's a new feature I added and posted in the About this Site and added the instructions here:

Basically, if you start a post, but need to go to another thread or another page/topic, or another window's application not related to the forum, when you come back your post will still be there.

If you start a post, but change your mind and you don't want to send, delete the post within the reply box, refresh your page, or click view new posts, it should be gone.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Technical Questions - How do you...?

+63
Norcalgal
Genevieve Australia
butterflylove
Jolena
mbl