SELECT CONTENT

Technical Questions - How do you...?

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 30 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Yes, the issue was cleared about 9:20 last night EST. I did a good cleanse just in case as I did disable my security to get through a couple times yesterday. Still can't understand how they let the iPhones and smart phones in ok with no issues.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 30 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 pm

For those who were able to get IG story links, like I did, on Google Chrome with the IG extension, can you let me know if you can still get them? Something is different for me and I can't anymore

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:For those who were able to get IG story links, like I did, on Google Chrome with the IG extension, can you let me know if you can still get them? Something is different for me and I can't anymore

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not sure which chrome IG extension you are referencing but I will say in my short time of posting links to the forum, I have tried three different extensions. It has been hit and miss. Sometimes all I get is inspect video/image source, then I have to manually search for the image or video address. Not sure if that answers your question.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have IG extension for Google Chrome which lets me view IG stories, and IG pics on my laptop. 

While viewing a story, I was able to right click on the story, get a link and post it here. Once posted here anyone was able to view it. 

Now instead of the stories being across the top like they used to, they are along the side, and they play all in a row. I can no longer right click to get a link or anything. 

Are you referring to Stories or IG Pics?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 pm

@GA, I currently use websta for ig. Tried "chrome ig story" and "app for ig on chrome and they would give me inspect video/picture source more frequently than websta does. Then I would. Have to do the ctrl f, jpg, then search for the right link in a jumble of many links.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For straight IG pic, you can use this link below. Go to the IG pic, open it, copy the link and paste it in this link below. Get the embed code. It doesn't do IG stories though and it doesn't copy the comments. I prefer the crtl f jpg search and copy the comments. When you ctrl f, jpg, enter, the first highlighted jpg is usually the picture so you don't have to search around.

You can play with it here.

IG has definitely changed something. It's not the same anymore viewing the stories, nor can I get any links or options when right clicking.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:57 pm

I only use instagram on the computer and never could see stories. When I went to it today, there is now a sidebar that shows who has done stories in the last 24 hours. I can now click on them and see them.

So I also think they changed coding for the stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Thanks @GA, will try it later. On my tablet all day today.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mine look like that too. They used to be across the top of the page, with Google Chrome IG story extension. But now I can't get any links. sad

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Ditto

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mine look like that too. They used to be across the top of the page, with Google Chrome IG story extension. But now I can't get any links. sad

I don't use the IG extension in Chrome so they never showed up for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so now they show up even though you didn't add any special program?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Technical Questions - How do you...?

+63
Norcalgal
Genevieve Australia
butterflylove
Jolena
mbl