SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty [b]WDG?????[/b]

Post by aglaea Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:The dresses a two different styles. The limo girl's dress is cut full over the hips and thighs, the WDG's dress is cut close to the hips and thighs down to the kness where it flairs out.
But how do you account for the fluidness of the video and how the dress changes before your eyes from the pinkish hue to the white? Also, when you see the dress as she stands up, you can see how full it is at the bottom and tight at the top around her hips. It is the same dress.

I know that we aren't going to agree on this so can you agree to table this until Wed when we find out who and what is happening?

From Aglaea: Could someone [b]PLEASE
tell me what WDG means??? Thank you!

aglaea

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 am

White Dress Girl.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by just logic Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 am

aglaea wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:The dresses a two different styles. The limo girl's dress is cut full over the hips and thighs, the WDG's dress is cut close to the hips and thighs down to the kness where it flairs out.
But how do you account for the fluidness of the video and how the dress changes before your eyes from the pinkish hue to the white? Also, when you see the dress as she stands up, you can see how full it is at the bottom and tight at the top around her hips. It is the same dress.

I know that we aren't going to agree on this so can you agree to table this until Wed when we find out who and what is happening?

WDG = white dress girl

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty WDG

Post by aglaea Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 am

just logic wrote:
aglaea wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

WDG = white dress girl
[b]

Thank you from Aglaea.....and OMG don't I feel silly now!!!

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 am

Can someone bring over the screen cap which shows the ladies feet from F4 lineup
F4 lineup
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 am

Whose feet are these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 am

iamreal2u wrote:Whose feet are these:

These feet were matched in a SC comparison earlier (done by MOT) to be Bianka's.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 am

jojo47 wrote:

These feet were matched in a SC comparison earlier (done by MOT) to be Bianka's.

Yep. Just adding to the mix since there is still doubt. Wednesday where are you?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Can you tell by the height?

I guess not!

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:07 pm

AmberTrails wrote:Can you tell by the height?

I guess not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it's Bianka he's with in the scene from the final rose due to the height. In the above pictures Whitney would already be wearing shoes (heals) and in order for him to kiss her his head would bend more than it is in the FRC scene. Bianka above is not wearing heals, so add shoes to both of them (her heals would be higher than Brad's) and we have the height shown in FRC.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 pm

just logic wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:Can you tell by the height?

I guess not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it's Bianka he's with in the scene from the final rose due to the height. In the above pictures Whitney would already be wearing shoes (heals) and in order for him to kiss her his head would bend more than it is in the FRC scene. Bianka above is not wearing heals, so add shoes to both of them (her heals would be higher than Brad's) and we have the height shown in FRC.

The problem is we don't know what Brad and Bianka are standing on in the SC, as it is a beach, it could be an uneven surface.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Yep. Just adding to the mix since there is still doubt. Wednesday where are you?
I think they look like Bianka's

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

+9
richmondrose
jojo47
just logic
tigertiz
aglaea