SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Thomigirl wrote:I'm so confused. Her rep is saying she's not dead.
In the last hour?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 pm

It could be there is a confusion between what had been reported by sources as Gia being "brain dead" vs actually being pronounced "dead" which are 2 distinct things.
At this point, I believe with the multiple sources(People, NBC, multiple rags, but also other reputable news sources) that have come out to report her passing that she has probably been taken off life support measures and has been pronounced dead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

This was posted on CeleBuzz:

Following her admittance to University Hospital in Louisiana this week, The Bachelor star Gia Allemand has passed away Wedneaday at the age of 29, according to PEOPLE.

According to reality star's rep, she was put on life support and listed in critical condition “following a serious emergency medical event.” No further details regarding Allemand, who appeared on the ABC dating show in 2010, were disclosed at the time.

A source close to the reality star told Celebuzz her condition was "not related to her health, disease or degenerative condition in any way. It’s not that sort of health issue."

Allemand’s mother and boyfriend, NBA star Ryan Anderson of the New Orleans Pelicans, were reportedly by her side during her time in intensive care unit.

Story developing...

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 pm

DKWillis wrote:
A source close to the reality star told Celebuzz her condition was "not related to her health, disease or degenerative condition in any way. It’s not that sort of health issue."
How is that possible? All I can think of is that she had complications from some kind of elective surgery or it was an (initially) failed suicide attempt?
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:13 pm

I am sure an official announcement will be made as to the cause of death.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:13 pm

My mind initially went to cosmetic work. RIP Gia. So sad.

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Keili wrote:
DKWillis wrote:
How is that possible? All I can think of is that she had complications from some kind of elective surgery or it was an (initially) failed suicide attempt?
Could be an accidental overdose. I'm not saying Gia was a drug addict like what most people would think of, but it's possible she had a problem with prescription meds. I have absolutely no knowledge that Gia was taking any medication at all, but it's just another possibility.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

US Weekly says it was a suicide.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Nevertheless. Sleep in Peace Gia.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm

http://www.penelopejean.com/#!in-memory-of-gia-allemand/c224l
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 pm

She was well loved. Sad. R.I.P Gia. Heaven has another angel.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

My heart is heavy! I pray that the God of All Comfort will wrap Gia's loved ones in His arms at this time.

"Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes"-James 4:14

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky