SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Wow that's exciting! Congrats to the three of them!

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Aww I liked her last season! Happy for her & family!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 1f49c

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 8367-910 LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 I_got_13 LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 E5kqdm15 LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Such happy news for her and her new family. That's wonderful! Thanks for posting Elon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:00 am

ElonM wrote:The Bachelor's Renee Oteri Is Pregnant

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/07/11/renee-oteri-pregnant-expecting-second-child/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

Someone posted that in another thread. Congrats to Renee and her hubby!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:08 am

Really happy for Renee!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:12 am

Longhornfan wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Longhorn, I'm in the area but haven't noticed anything. Can you tell me more about the commercial (what channel have you seen it on?) and I'll try to keep my eyes open for it! Smiley

I have seen it on Ch 8 (WFAA).  She plays the part of a married mother of two, driving the kids around, grocery shopping, etc.  Nothing special really, just portraying a family.  I don't have any idea where she lives, but Kroger has its headquarters in Ohio, I think, which means that commercial could have been filmed in CA for all I know.  I was just surprised to see her doing a commercial of any kind.

Kroger = Ralphs for those in CA (and I believe some other states - and I think there's at least one other name they use in other states aside from those two)

I'll pay attention to the Ralphs commercials here b/c much of the time they all use the same thing and just change the store name (Vons/Safeway/Pavilions do it with theirs as well)

Anyway, just a heads up if you didn't know that about the stores b/c the same commercial could well be airing outside of TX under whichever variation of the store is where we each live.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:36 pm

kikora wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Longhorn, I'm in the area but haven't noticed anything. Can you tell me more about the commercial (what channel have you seen it on?) and I'll try to keep my eyes open for it! Smiley

I have seen it on Ch 8 (WFAA).  She plays the part of a married mother of two, driving the kids around, grocery shopping, etc.  Nothing special really, just portraying a family.  I don't have any idea where she lives, but Kroger has its headquarters in Ohio, I think, which means that commercial could have been filmed in CA for all I know.  I was just surprised to see her doing a commercial of any kind.

Kroger = Ralphs for those in CA (and I believe some other states - and I think there's at least one other name they use in other states aside from those two)

I'll pay attention to the Ralphs commercials here b/c much of the time they all use the same thing and just change the store name (Vons/Safeway/Pavilions do it with theirs as well)

Anyway, just a heads up if you didn't know that about the stores b/c the same commercial could well be airing outside of TX under whichever variation of the store is where we each live.

Thanks!!  That is interesting and good to know.  I saw this same commercial on our CBS station here in the DFW area, and I believe that RS confirmed that that is indeed Meredith in the commercial for Kroger.

We also have Tom Thumb supermarkets here, and they just recently got bought out by Safeway.  Back in the 70's, Safeway used to be in this area of the country, and I don't remember when they left - or if they got bought out ??  I expect them to keep the Tom Thumb name here, though, since Tom Thumb has been in this area for years.

I did not really watch much of Meredith's season, until I heard that Matthew was from Texas, then I went to check it out.  That was why I was not sure if that was really her, or just a look alike, in the commercial.  To me, she does not look like she has changed that much, which means that she is aging well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

She was a model when she went on Bob's season.  I haven't seen it here, but I ff through most commercials.

We don't have that chain so the commercial won't air here, but she was a model and then went to chef school. Last I heard she was living in Oregon but sometimes visiting LA for work; I think the modeling may still be how she pays the bills.

(I was a total Meredith-Ian fan back in the day)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:29 pm

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:The Bachelor's Renee Oteri Is Pregnant

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/07/11/renee-oteri-pregnant-expecting-second-child/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

Someone posted that in another thread.  Congrats to Renee and her hubby!

Congrats!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm

I don't know if anyone keeps up with Jeremy Anderson (F3 DeAnna's season). I just thought I'd bring these over here. His daughter was baptized today. I'm also pretty positive Sean and Catherine are little Saylor's godparents. For those who also don't know, Jeremy and his fiance (maybe wife, idk if they got married yet) already have a son too. He's around 3 I believe. Anyway here is Jeremy with his baby girl.

jeremycade
2 hours ago
@catherinegiudici is a good photographer. Happy baptism Saylor

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 pm

He is a beautiful man! I couldn't understand how Deanna let him go. To me, he was heads and shoulders above the ones she kept.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:56 pm

^^ I agree BKay. Smiley He was(still IS) just awesome. And soooo handsome. :eyesigh: . He was my very first TV boyfriend.  cheerleader 

(btw, rumor has it, Jason was supposed to be F4, Jesse F3. Graham and Jeremy were DeAnna's real F2, but Graham jumped ship after the HTDs and DeAnna's FS with Jeremy didn't go so well(whatever that may mean) so she choose the WTF-guy of the bunch.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky