SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:19 am

Happy for them if they are back together :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 am

Topazgold wrote:https://instagram.com/p/1rAG9IpzRS/

It seems that taking a break to travel, build a career, Brad & Bianka have decided to give it another go?!? Happy for them. Always thought they were great together!  :cutesmile!:

That's wonderful news!!! Thanks Topazgold!! Sleuthers picked up on something was brewing between these two!! yes to those who noticed!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:39 am

Maybe they’re trying again without the “glare” of the public eye. Not that they are in hiding since it seem he invited her to attend BT Canada 25yr celebration at Disney FL with him.  Maybe at some point they’ll confirm.  Here’s hoping!!!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 am

I would think she wouldn't have gone if it was an uncomfortable situation. I believe they were both interviewed on BT (before he got the job) and post show of Bach Canada so they may have invited her because she was the first Bach Can F1.

We saw them together last month or so, "walking in together" as per an article. Can't recall exactly what it was, a fashion show in Toronto? Bianka had posted a pic of her and April (Bach Can2) at this function, and later another pic of all of them together.

Prior to that, there wasn't any indication at all, that I ever saw that they were together publicly or acknowledged each other's SM activity. This started when Brill ?, sorry if I got that wrong, noticed he liked a pic Bianka posted of her body and getting ready for a challenge.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:15 am

I agree she would not have gone if it was an unfortable situation but they seem to mingling with people this weekend: https://instagram.com/p/1otL5diXfR/?taken-by=joycerichards

I've also noticed on instagram maybe withing the last month that they've both been making comments about each others posting ie: Bianka getting ready for a fitness competition (like you said), Brad cheering on the Habs, they are both endorsing a health food delivery service, Brad hanging out with "Bianka's Army" her BFF recently... It's pointing that way

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:27 am

Topazgold wrote:https://instagram.com/p/1rAG9IpzRS/

It seems that taking a break to travel, build a career, Brad & Bianka have decided to give it another go?!? Happy for them. Always thought they were great together!  :cutesmile!:

Awwwwwww, thanks for sharing this picture!!! yes  I always loved these 2 together and thought and hoped they might find a way back to each other.... hearthumbsup

One thing I noticed at no time did either of them ever post pictures of being out on a date with someone else! They said at the break up that they would remain friends and while most say that but then never seem to follow through but maybe they did and the friendship made them realize that they still loved being together. I have no idea but :fingersarecrossed for these 2. :yes:

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 57 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 am

He does a great job on BT. He's never been one to seek fame. He's just a normal nice guy, (who just so happens to be a Montreal Canadiens fan) Smiley

They both quietly went about their way after the breakup. Maybe the time away, has helped them figure it all out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:52 am

^^^ Wow best news ever.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:40 am

Jesse Palmer seems to have a new gig with GMA. I've seen him a few times recently doing non-sports features. Probably just during the college football off season but he's doing pretty well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:39 pm

I saw this today it is like a blooper video Brad Smith's TV co-workers made on him.

http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/4206006913001/

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 57 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Any more sightings of Brad with Bianka?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri May 01, 2015 2:08 pm

So I did a little research and I'm 95% sure Bianka and Brad are back together :Woah-hoo:

One of her friends Elli Paras, which is the aunt of baby Carter (daughter of Mich Paras) which Bianka posted a pic wishing Carter a very happy 1st Bday comment on her instagram saying:
Auntie B!! You are so special we are so grateful to have your guidance and support  #YourNext

And then tagged Brad in the pick saying:
@bradcsmith she's a natural

Bianka followed both Elli and Mich Paras very early on on Instagram. I also figured out that Bianka follows lots of wedding accounts but that's just probably to see the designs I think.

I have a question, did Bianka never stop following Brad's instagram? Because she is following him now.

Anyways, I'm so happy if they are back together!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky